• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Flynn has given "substantial" assistance to the special counsel

Good lord.

Flynn was clearly going to get multiple felony charges, with his involvement with Turkey and Russian sanctions...

For Mueller to recommend NO jail time must mean he is really going to deliver the biggest fish of all.

Several other assholes are puckering tonight.

DtnlXVEW4AInBPc.jpg

Ah! A convicted perjurer as the key witness. Nice. Maybe Mueller should have had Flynn confess to his role in the redacted.

Ah! A convicted perjurer as the key witness. Nice. Maybe Mueller should have had Flynn confess to his role in the redacted.

Prosecutors don't just take a singular piece of testimony as gospel truth. Do you think Flynn's testimony is the only piece of evidence Mueller has?

Lots of chicken counting going on here.

LOL!!

Of course, this might explain why it was so important to Trump that Comey drop the investigation of Flynn. He must of known Flynn could implicate a bunch of other people.

Well, it looks like he has.

Lots of chicken counting going on here.

LOL!!

What chickens are being counted?

Flynn is going to get zero time in prison.

Zero.

Do you think this is because he's simply a nice fella?

I'm sure you have a good explanation as to why someone who was facing multiple charges then plead out to lying to the FBI, only to be let off later.

Flynn sang like a canary.

Prosecutors don't just take a singular piece of testimony as gospel truth. Do you think Flynn's testimony is the only piece of evidence Mueller has?

It continues to be the case: Mueller is putting together a collection of convicted perjurers to testify against... what?

He has not been convicted. He pleaded guilty to all charges. The redacted parts are his confessions and what he observed and participated in. Appears that there are 3 investigations being conducted.

It continues to be the case: Mueller is putting together a collection of convicted perjurers to testify against... what?

It looks like criminal conspiracy of sorts. Did you read the article in the OP?

Who said they are going to testify?

Not all witnesses need to testify. They just need to provide information.

Somewhere, Michael Cohen is digging through the last of his available tapes and files to figure out how he can get off "Scott Free" as well.

That's what I was thinking. This whole move by Mueller at this particular time is the perfect response to trump's dangling pardons as a way to not to prison time. Mueller just showed that he's got the "get out of jail free" card as well and his path is more honest than waiting for an at best possibility of a pardon.

Nope. Flynn has been singing like a canary, most of us thought this was the case all along. Most of it is redacted so clear Mueller is not ready to show his hand. I’d be ****ting bricks if I were trump, or anyone close to him at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or he is ready to show his hand and is just enjoying seeing Trump brown up his tighty whities. :lamo

Oh how desperate. :lol:

I notice that the usual rubes are not on this thread yet.....they must be scouring all the RW nutjob sites to get their talking points.

It won't be long.:lamo

Do you think that the team would just accept what he says? Or do you think he would look for cooberating evidence?

I notice that the usual rubes are not on this thread yet.....they must be scouring all the RW nutjob sites to get their talking points.

i'm thinking they are going to hang their hats on, "Flynn is a liar making up stories."

This is EXACTLY what they are doing. And when they come, it will be all at once and all the same message.

Do you think that the team would just accept what he says? Or do you think he would look for cooberating evidence?

Which the memo says he has provided. Apparently documentary evidence that supplements and supports his testimony.

And I see the ever hopeful, frothing at the mouth liberals are once again jumping all over an ambiguous press release while dropping to their knees and praying to the high heavans, "Please Lord, just this one time let us be right!".

Honestly, after the way some of you have carried on the for past few years, you should look in the mirror at how ridiculous you look.

Sure it will. Rush isn't on until tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom