• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Flynn Calls for Trump to Declare Martial Law and Hold New Election

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Man, I see Trump did not hire either the brightest nor the best people. Not even close. This Flynn guy is a pure scumbag. I hope the courts overturn his vague pardon or the new DOJ indicts him on new charges. Or, maybe someone can just sue the bastard.

The ad concluded with an ominous threat of violence if Joe Biden’s victory is permitted to stand.

“It is time to honor your oath, Mr. President. It is time for you to boldly act to save our nation as Lincoln did,” the group wrote. “We the People will support a national re-vote. We will also have no other choice but to take matters into our own hands, and defend our rights on our own, if you do not act within your powers to defend us.”

This is just nuts.

Man, I see Trump did not hire either the brightest nor the best people. Not even close. This Flynn guy is a pure scumbag. I hope the courts overturn his vague pardon or the new DOJ indicts him on new charges. Or, maybe someone can just sue the bastard.

This is just nuts.
It's just barely a week since this scumbag was pardoned and already he's trying to muster up support for violence. It's a good thing I could never be in Joe Biden's shoes because if I were, I would go after all these sons of bitches and 'lock em up'

This is just nuts.

And Trump's idiotic supporters love this guy.

This is just nuts.
So basically pulling a hitler.....

I wonder, at what point does advocating for a coup qualify as treason?
Plotting to overthrow the government? Sounds like treason to me.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

18 U.S.C. § 2381

It'd be kind of hard to call asking the president to declare martial law in order to steal the presidency "levying war", but it isn't all that far off either.

This is just nuts.
Another cracked dome Trumphumper checks in....Michael "thanks for the pardon" Flynn. They are ALL cracked domes from Donnie on down through Rudy, the rest of the Trump clown car legal team, the kids, Humpers generally, what remains of the GOP hierarchy which is not even a political party any longer. The only guy even still sane enough to try to save himself is Bill Barr, cunning, ruthless, somehow still trying to recover is forever tarnished reputation and still stay in Donnie's good graces. Good luck with that Bill.

It's just barely a week since this scumbag was pardoned and already he's trying to muster up support for violence. It's a good thing I could never be in Joe Biden's shoes because if I were, I would go after all these sons of bitches and 'lock em up'
Can you get pardon twice? (I guess high treason are illegal also in US)

I think Flynn was okay. trump asked Flynn to do something illegal, and Flynn was too loyal and stupid to say no.

Flynn's okay.

I think Flynn was okay. trump asked Flynn to do something illegal, and Flynn was too loyal and stupid to say no.

Flynn's okay.
As far as I know, Michael Flynn was not doing Trump's bidding, he was operating independently as an unregistered foreign agent for Turkey. Whether or not his attempts at back channeling with Sergey Kislyak were at Trump's request or not hasn't been proved.

So that's what he had to say to get a pardon.

So basically pulling a hitler.....
Even Hitler had more tact in his takeover, but that's all I'm willing to give that motherf*cker.

This is basically: Lol, let's do dictatorship, and let's not even pretend anything else.

If they have a re-vote, I'm going to run for President; let all the democrats and republicans in the world watch - as an independent candidate, I would probably stand the best chance of winning this time around while everyone else is busy screaming how crooked the 'other' side is. Gotta love 'party over people' partisan politics!

If they have a re-vote, I'm going to run for President; let all the democrats and republicans in the world watch - as an independent candidate, I would probably stand the best chance of winning this time around while everyone else is busy screaming how crooked the 'other' side is. Gotta love 'party over people' partisan politics!
Screen_Shot_2017-08-17_at_3.57.59_PM.jpg

This is just nuts.
In a just world, he would be arrested for insurrection.

The Trump people are paranoid big time. Why? There must be a lot of skeletons on the closets that can be discovered once a new admin begins looking around.

How many criminal events with evidence are in the closets?

6c3ddfa28e728896377ca6bb8107b0e9e35fe8e6.jpg

68bd854ad8211b2f44f1297002a3017df074e332.jpg

Never forget.

a-cartoon-Trump-plane-world-trade-towers.jpg

Flynn is not alone. Lin Wood, an Atlanta lawyer who has filed several failed cases on behalf of Trump's reelection, is on board.

Lin Wood sounds dangerous. These people are no longer hiding their fascist authoritarian nature

Flynn Calls for Trump to Declare Martial Law and Hold New Election

would i sound cynical if i proposed that this might have been a condition of his pardon?

just kidding. i don't care if i sound cynical.

Back
Top Bottom