• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Flying on Air Force One...

TheAnonymous

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
I found this hilarious joke somewhere. Probably too harsh for "On the Lighter Side", so I decided to post it here. Just seemed more appropriate to me, seeing as this could potentially spark a flame war.

Laugh/flame away, but seriously, even you Bush supporters could find this a little funny :lol: Enjoy!

President Bush, The First Lady and Dick Cheney were flying on Air Force One. George looked at Laura, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Laura shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."

Cheney added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. Hell, I could throw all of them out of the window and make 56 million people very happy.

George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld walk into a bar. The bartender recognizes them and asks them what they're doing there. Bush says "We're plotting World War III. We're going to kill a hundred million Muslims and a big-breasted blonde." The bartender looks puzzled for a moment and asks "Why would you kill a big-breasted blonde?" Rumsfeld turns to Bush and says, "See? I told you no one would care about the Muslims."

TheAnonymous said:
I found this hilarious joke somewhere. Probably too harsh for "On the Lighter Side", so I decided to post it here. Just seemed more appropriate to me, seeing as this could potentially spark a flame war.

Laugh/flame away, but seriously, even you Bush supporters could find this a little funny :lol: Enjoy!

President Bush, The First Lady and Dick Cheney were flying on Air Force One. George looked at Laura, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Laura shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."

Cheney added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. Hell, I could throw all of them out of the window and make 56 million people very happy.
Heard it with Carter back in '79...

Wait a few years...It'll be with the next President, too...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom