• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Floyd the rest of the story.

Aurora

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Podcast discusses in detail.

Who Killed George Floyd? | RADIO.COM

Who Killed George Floyd?
Monday, August 17th
Who really killed George Floyd? Tara walks you through new info that shows Floyd might not have been murdered at all, but was instead the victim of a drug overdose. From the autopsy to the toxicology report to newly leaked body cam footage, a more detailed picture is emerging of the final hour of George Floyd's life, and it is very different from the one most Americans have seen in the media. An election could hinge on the truth.

They will never get a murder conviction if the jury isn't hand picked BLM supporters.

The whole choking story doesn't make sense. The first and official autopsy stated that he didn't die of asphyxiation. I'll grant that the officer used bad judgement, (and maybe he should have been charged with a lesser crime) but there has never been any proof that points toward a murder charge. The DA is blatantly pandering to the lowest common denominator.

Who Killed George Floyd?
Monday, August 17th
Who really killed George Floyd? Tara walks you through new info that shows Floyd might not have been murdered at all, but was instead the victim of a drug overdose. From the autopsy to the toxicology report to newly leaked body cam footage, a more detailed picture is emerging of the final hour of George Floyd's life, and it is very different from the one most Americans have seen in the media. An election could hinge on the truth.

They will never get a murder conviction if the jury isn't hand picked BLM supporters.

The jury couldn't possibly be hand-picked BLM supporters. The defense is involved in jury selection. But the alt.right will get up on their hind legs and howl about it anyway if the trial goes against their narrative.

The whole choking story doesn't make sense. The first and official autopsy stated that he didn't die of asphyxiation. I'll grant that the officer used bad judgement, (and maybe he should have been charged with a lesser crime) but there has never been any proof that points toward a murder charge. The DA is blatantly pandering to the lowest common denominator.

He didn't die of asphyxiation, he died of the blood flow to the brain being cut off. The cop was kneeling on the side of his neck, not his throat.
If that cop had knelt on a dog's neck for eight minutes, listening to it whimper and feeling it twitch, until it eventually died you guys would all be howling for blood.

Who Killed George Floyd?
Monday, August 17th

Come back and post when you have a reliable source and verifiable facts.

He didn't die of asphyxiation, he died of the blood flow to the brain being cut off. The cop was kneeling on the side of his neck, not his throat.
If that cop had knelt on a dog's neck for eight minutes, listening to it whimper and feeling it twitch, until it eventually died you guys would all be howling for blood.

But that is not known, you are only assuming that caused his death.

From what I have read most police department have a protocol to get a person off their back and sitting/standing once handcuffed. I see nothing in the vid that Floyd was struggling with the police once he was on his stomach and handcuffed.

The number of officers on him when he was prone is an over reaction.

The proof is Floyd wasn’t dead until Chauvin put his knee on Floyd’s neck for nearly 9 minutes (the last almost three minutes after Floyd stopped breathing).

Seriously, how can people be so utterly ignorant of even the basic facts and still feel competent to opine?

Listen to the podcast. Floyd killed himself. The mob destroyed Minneapolis for nothing. At the DNC convention they are still pumping out the great lie.

The proof is Floyd wasn’t dead until Chauvin put his knee on Floyd’s neck for nearly 9 minutes (the last almost three minutes after Floyd stopped breathing).

Seriously, how can people be so utterly ignorant of even the basic facts and still feel competent to opine?

Floyd was in grave distress long before Chauvin touched him.

Come back and post when you have a reliable source and verifiable facts.

The transcripts and autopsy report. I understand you need CNN to think for you. You need an excuse to justify your burning and looting cities all across America.

Who Killed George Floyd?
Monday, August 17th

Yes, it's not surprising that BLM got the whole narrative wrong .. again.

After viewing both of the leaked officer cams it's crystal clear that George Floyd's death is self-inflicted.

Three officers were holding Floyd down, one at his feet, one at his waist and lower torso, and Chauvin with mild pressure on his neck with his knee. None of this standard police department procedure is lethal in and of itself.

Floyd's multiple drug overdose coupled with his anxiety of being caught in the act of a crime and arrested, is the likely cause of death.

Here's more detail of my observations leading to my conclusion that Floyd's death was self-inflicted: https://www.debatepolitics.com/law-and-order/414452-more-body-cam-footage-george-floyd-cases.html#post1072487512.

obviously off topic, but the question begs .... How do You manage to do it ?

Listen to the podcast. Floyd killed himself. The mob destroyed Minneapolis for nothing. At the DNC convention they are still pumping out the great lie.

Actually, I think I'll go with what I saw on video and the autopsy reports, not some talking head's podcast. I think I'll go with the testimony and other evidence presented at trial when that happens, not some talking head's podcast.

I'm especially not going to go with the word of a Trumpist who, at Trump's and Fox's commands, has constantly made dishonest smears against peaceful protesters by pretending they are each personally responsible for the acts of criminal elements that use protests for cover. No doubt trying to clear Chauvin in the minds of fellow Trumpists is just another part of that smear campaign.

The jury couldn't possibly be hand-picked BLM supporters. The defense is involved in jury selection. But the alt.right will get up on their hind legs and howl about it anyway if the trial goes against their narrative.
By the time this goes to trial it will be difficult to find supporters of the organization Black Lives Matter (BLM) because of all the unjustified bullying, rioting, looting, assaulting, and murdering committed by BLM's rank and file in our citites' streets the past few months.

The great majority of Americans oppose BLM's bullying, rioting, looting, assaulting, and murdering.

And, quite a number of previous leftists have begun to #WalkAway from obvious Marxist BLM's attempted take-over of America.

Actually, I think I'll go with what I saw on video and the autopsy reports, not some talking head's podcast. I think I'll go with the testimony and other evidence presented at trial when that happens, not some talking head's podcast.

I'm especially not going to go with the word of a Trumpist who, at Trump's and Fox's commands, has constantly made dishonest smears against peaceful protesters by pretending they are each personally responsible for the acts of criminal elements that use protests for cover.

She is laying out the evidence. The same evidence your mobs didn't wait to hear. They just wanted to riot. Minneapolis burned for nothing. The DNC will still promote this fraud.

like i have always said about this, the officer should have taken better care of Floyd or any suspect they have in custody when he is yelling he cannot breathe. that was where the officer was at fault, I am not sure what crime that is, if it is one, but that is where police need better training, and that training is ALL they need. maybe having non violent type of responder on the scene automatically would be a good idea going forward, but this rioting and chaos, is NOT a good thing for advancing the cause. Black lives do matter, but look at the damn situation with logic first, second and always.

defunding the police is going to hurt people, allowing rioting is going to hurt people, that is not the answer to these issues.

It would take one that stupid to convict on murder. Hopefully the trial won't be a kangaroo trial. It's been tried by CNN & MSNBC and the whores at the DNC.

like i have always said about this, the officer should have taken better care of Floyd or any suspect they have in custody when he is yelling he cannot breathe. that was where the officer was at fault, I am not sure what crime that is, if it is one, but that is where police need better training, and that training is ALL they need. maybe having non violent type of responder on the scene automatically would be a good idea going forward, but this rioting and chaos, is NOT a good thing for advancing the cause. Black lives do matter, but look at the damn situation with logic first, second and always.

defunding the police is going to hurt people, allowing rioting is going to hurt people, that is not the answer to these issues.

They followed the police manual.

They followed the police manual.

ok well, then imo the manual about knees on the neck and how to take care of a subdued perp need to change.

Who Killed George Floyd?
Monday, August 17th

He was helped into the arms of Death by an officer choking him out and one that did not let paramedics treat Floyd initially.

It might just be manslaughter... but either way the cop is guilty as **** for Floyd's death.

Clearly you do not understand the knee-to-neck procedure sanctioned by police departments in America. By design, this procedure is simply not fatal.

The officer does not put a ton of pressure on the suspect's neck, only a mild amount of weight is placed on the suspects neck. In the Floyd case, two other officers were also holding Floyd down, Floyd who asked them to let him lie down instead of sit in the police car, and with those other two officers holding Floyd down Chauvin likely wasn't applying much neck pressure at all.

There are also two carotid arteries with redundant functions one on each side of the neck. Chauvin's knee, even if he accidentally pressed too hard, would only completely cut off the supply of one of the carotid arteries -- the other one would still be flowing just fine.

Different autopsies have come to different conclusions about the cause of death, likely all so far are politically-financially biased. When this goes to trial the true autopsy conclusions will be presented.

What we do know is that George Floyd had a serious heart disease and that he was overdosed on two illegal drugs that most definitely shut his bio functions down. Plus his anxiety at having been caught and apprehended in the act of a crime also contributed.

No, Floyd's own heart condition and behaviors caused his death, obviously.

Is the podcast by the Grand Wizard himself or one of his Hooded Henchmen?

Back
Top Bottom