• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Floyd the rest of the story.

It's important to remember the following regarding Floyd's allegation that he couldn't breathe: https://www.debatepolitics.com/law-and-order/414452-more-body-cam-footage-george-floyd-cases.html#post1072487512

I agree with you about BLM going off all riotous and "defund the police" is not the answer to any valid question.

I disagree that the police could have taken better care of Floyd. They did not manifest brutality or racism in attempting to subdue a wildly out of control suspect in noncompliance with officer commands.

The three officers who kept Floyd from bolting when he was lying on the ground were not putting significant pressure on him.

What most likely killed Floyd was his multiple drug overdose coupled with his serious heart condition and his heightened anxiety caused by being caught in the act of a crime and apprehended.

I think either side is possible. We really don’t k ow how much pressure he was putting.

But with the added info, it does open up a possible reasonable doubt.

I was convinced he killed him before I heard the rest. The new info would explain away the bizarre notion thst he was was just killing Floyd in front of video cameras. It makes more sense now given the backstory, He likely never imagined Floyd would die.

But, this day and age, it was pretty foolish to have that knee on his neck in front of cameras. Plus, I consider it totally unnecessary given the guy was handcuffed.

No, those are not the facts, obviously.

They are your personal bias.
My bias is that I prefer actual experts and verifiable facts over anonymous internet “sleuths”.

A clever (but wrong) comeback after an idiotic first post. Who gave you this line ^^?

It's not a line; it's a logical fallacy.
One which lazy-minded partisans embrace.

The two autopsy conclusions were different, and only one called it a "murder" for certain. The different conclusions were the result of framing by a combination attorney's who hired the medical conclusion people so that subsequent civil cases could be heard and the fear of BLM outrage at the time.

The real truth will come out during the Chauvin trial, and if justice is served the killer will be concluded to be Floyd's multiple drug overdoses, coupled with his severe heart condition, coupled with his heightened anxiety at being caught in the act of a crime and apprehended.
Almost everything you’ve posted above is nothing but your own biased speculation.

The first autopsy, conducted by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, is unbiased, with all information available to the public.

The second autopsy, conducted by a pathologist hired by the Floyd family, is not unbiased and the family has no obligation to share any part of the results with the public.

Another important thing to understand about the second autopsy is that the pathologist is left with a body that has already been dissected, often with whole or partial organs/tissues removed. The condition of the remains may not allow the second pathologist, even a renown pathologist, enough intact parts, etc., to allow a certain conclusion.

It's not a line; it's a logical fallacy.
One which lazy-minded partisans embrace.
The “lazy-minded partisan” is aurora.

These are not the words of an unbiased/honest debater;
They will never get a murder conviction if the jury isn't hand picked BLM supporters.
Listen to the podcast. Floyd killed himself. The mob destroyed Minneapolis for nothing. At the DNC convention they are still pumping out the great lie.
She is laying out the evidence. The same evidence your mobs didn't wait to hear. They just wanted to riot. Minneapolis burned for nothing. The DNC will still promote this fraud.
It would take one that stupid to convict on murder. Hopefully the trial won't be a kangaroo trial. It's been tried by CNN & MSNBC and the whores at the DNC.
We are asking that of you. Being heavily invested in Floyd and BLM you need a dirty white cop.
Trump haters will automatically reject your opinion here because so much of what the Democrats are trying to do hinges upon the belief that Floyd was murdered by cops, and that this is just symptomatic of this horrible, xenophobic, "colonist", European, WHITE, misogynistic, racist, homophobic and capitalist country called America.
But I think people should look at all the facts, including and especially the training which was deployed by the MN police officers, Floyd's medical condition and consumption of lethal-levels of drugs. Because the cop will not be convicted of 2nd-degree murder. That does not exonerate him in the death of Floyd. It is overcharging to sate an angry mob, in a Presidential election year.
Buckle up for when the verdict does does deliver, because the Left is going to attempt more of what they're doing now, except worse. Much worse.
I only hope Trump wins and the verdict comes down AFTER his re-election, because I think he won't hesitate to employ Federal resources to protect people and property.
BLM turned many cities into ****holes.

The “lazy-minded partisan” is aurora.

These are not the words of an unbiased/honest debater;

I stand by my positions. You stand by your drug addict felon. You have to justify billions in riot damage, monument destruction and election race pandering.

I stand by my positions. You stand by your drug addict felon. You have to justify billions in riot damage, monument destruction and election race pandering.
Your position, as proven by your posts, is completely biased and not based on the facts of the case.

Your position, as proven by your posts, is completely biased and not based on the facts of the case.

Prove the cop killed him. It will likely be many factors played a role in his death. Much of it Floyd's own doing. Did Chauvin show poor judgement? Was he following procedure? Was it in their training manual? Yours is biased too. You want the cop burned. The mob demanded it. If it goes to trial, the jury decides. This case is so politically charged. Good luck finding a jury.

There are four cases here, will all four be tried?

Last edited:

The podcast is reading from the transcripts and medical report.

Just like the last left will howl (and riot, kill, lot beat etc like the savages they are) if it goes against their narrative.

Trumps America. Imagine another four years?

Prove the cop killed him. It will likely be many factors played a role in his death. Much of it Floyd's own doing. Did Chauvin show poor judgement? Was he following procedure? Was it in their training manual? Yours is biased too. You want the cop burned. The mob demanded it. If it goes to trial, the jury decides. This case is so politically charged. Good luck finding a jury.

There are four cases here, will all four be tried?
I’ve reposted numerous posts of yours from this thread that absolutely prove your bias. Find and post just one of mine that you think is biased. You won’t be be able to because, unlike you, I’m actually interested in the truth.

And here’s the proof that Chauvin’s improper actions were the key factor in Floyd’s death.
2072CF51-CA7D-4610-94DA-ABA5B4D90395.jpg
https://content.govdelivery.com/att...-3700 Floyd, George Perry Update 6.1.2020.pdf
The podcast is reading from the transcripts and medical report.
In other words, useless to anyone who has already found the same publicly information for themselves.

I’ve reposted numerous posts of yours from this thread that absolutely prove your bias. Find and post just one of mine that you think is biased. You won’t be be able to because, unlike you, I’m actually interested in the truth.

And here’s the proof that Chauvin’s improper actions were the key factor in Floyd’s death.
View attachment 67292221
https://content.govdelivery.com/att...-3700 Floyd, George Perry Update 6.1.2020.pdf

In other words, useless to anyone who has already found the same publicly information for themselves.

This same tactic is often used , it's in their manuals. Floyds poor health and severe drug consumption played a major role. The murder charge will never stick. The other three will get off.

Cardio pulmonary arrest can be brought on by many factors.

This same tactic is often used , it's in their manuals. Floyds poor health and severe drug consumption played a major role. The murder charge will never stick. The other three will get off.

Cardio pulmonary arrest can be brought on by many factors.
“Same tactic”? Are you implying that the county ME is part of a conspiracy to get Chauvin?

“Same tactic”? Are you implying that the county ME is part of a conspiracy to get Chauvin?

Cardio pulmonary arrest can be brought on by many factors. Did this medical determination even mention the drugs in his system as a contributing factor? It mentioned drugs. Medical doctors will clearly state the combination of meth and fentanyl is very dangerous . The trial will sort it out. Both sides will present their experts. The prosecution wants a conviction ...period. The defense will attempt to prove otherwise.

Last edited:
Cardio pulmonary arrest can be brought on by many factors. Did this medical determination even mention the drugs in his system as a contributing factor? It mentioned drugs. Medical doctors will clearly state the combination of meth and fentanyl is very dangerous . The trial will sort it out. Both sides will present their experts. The prosecution wants a conviction ...period. The defense will attempt to prove otherwise.
1. Cardiopulmonary arrests can be brought on by many things. They can also be exacerbated, even to the point of death, by many things.
2. The Hennepin County Medical Examiner is not a political position, and without any reason to distrust the ME, it is inappropriate to question his integrity.
3. You ask about drugs in Floyd’s system as if you haven’t actually seen/read the ME’s full report, so I have attached for your benefit. Floyd’s examination results/cause of death determination are listed on 6/1/20.
Medical examiner's office | Hennepin County

* It’s worth noting that the regular use of many drugs (including fentanyl) often causes a resistance, requiring a greater amount of the drug to achieve the same results.

Or Did George Floyd Die of a Drug Overdose? Fatal Fentanyl: A Forensic Analysis - TheWatchTowers.org

Or Did George Floyd Die of a Drug Overdose? Fatal Fentanyl: A Forensic Analysis

We need to understand the facts surrounding the death of George Floyd.
Many key facts are being ignored:

Floyd’s blood tests showed a concentration of Fentanyl of about three times the fatal dose.
Fentanyl is a dangerous opioid 50 times more potent than heroin. It has rapidly become the most common cause of death among drug addicts.
The knee hold used by the police is not a choke hold, it does not impede breathing. It is a body restraint and is not known to have ever caused fatal injury.
Floyd already began to complain “I can’t breathe” a few minutes before the neck restraint was applied, while resisting the officers when they tried to get him into the squad car. Fentanyl affects the breathing, causing death by respiratory arrest.
It was normal procedure to restrain Floyd because he was resisting arrest, probably in conjunction with excited delirium (EXD), an episode of violent agitation brought on by a drug overdose, typically brief and ending in death from cardiopulmonary arrest.
The official autopsy did indeed give cardiopulmonary arrest as the cause of death, and stated that injuries he sustained during the arrest were not life-threatening.
Videos of the arrest do not show police beating or striking Floyd, only calmly restraining him
In one video Floyd is heard shouting and groaning loudly and incoherently while restrained on the ground, which appears to be a sign of the violent, shouting phase of EXD. His ability to resist four officers trying to get him into the squad car is typical of EXD cases. A short spurt of superhuman strength is a classic EXD symptom.

It must be observed that the Minneapolis officers acted with far more consideration towards Floyd than the treatment Timpa received in Dallas. The way the officers made fun of Timpa was a scandal.[19] Then they were surprised when he suddenly died.

It is strange that George Floyd’s case is taken as proof of systemic racism, when Tony Timpa got much worse treatment — even though Timpa hadn’t committed any crime, had no police record, and even called 911 himself.

This is very interesting. Anyone who has followed the case has seen both sides try to say they are right. Blaming each other. The Police. Systemic Racism. Donald Trump. Anyone and everyone except the man that cities were burnt down for...Mr Floyd.

Mr Floyd. The BLM poster boy who died with enough Fentanyl in him to kill Harambe 3 times over. And meth...and THC...He got a gold casket and Barack to eulogize and...call out white america.

The State AG was already trying to keep the cam footage from the public. AG Keith Ellison, I am sure you should know who he is, was holding back the whole tape because of what? tTo protect the prosecution of the cops???Only the footage of the knee was circulating. They even started suppressing the early surveillance video.
Did George Floyd kill...himself? Lawyer files to dismiss charges , page 1

The trial will be a circus . How will people react to the verdict?

Floyd did not die of a fentanyl overdose, period.

Both autopsies agreed on that point. Why are you so intent on trying to muddy the waters with misleading “theories”?

Developing Fentanyl Tolerance and Addiction
When short-term fentanyl use starts turning to long-term abuse, the first thing to look out for is physiological dependence. Drug tolerance develops as someone receives diminishing effects from the same dosage of a drug over time. Some examples are benign, such as needing two cups of coffee in the morning instead of one after several years of enjoying the drink. Tolerance does not always lead to addiction, but is one component of it.

The brain is continually trying to preserve an equilibrium of its many compounds and components. When fentanyl use triggers massive surges of dopamine over and over, the brain compensates by reducing dopamine receptors and clearing the drug from its synapses more quickly. Every time someone uses fentanyl, the brain responds to it a little less.

As fentanyl becomes a more constant presence, the brain responds less and less to natural rewards, while becoming hard-wired to operate with the drug. These brain changes drive the drug-seeking behaviors and habits that characterize addiction.
Fentanyl Abuse Signs, Symptoms and Side Effects - BAART Programs

Deaths from fentanyl overdose is rampant. Now cocktails of fentanyl and other powerful drugs are mixed. This along with other health issues played a huge role.

Ellison only wants a a prosecution victory. he tried to withhold evidence as he knew it was damning. Murder will never stick. The drugs in him are well known for shutting down respiration.

The politics of this trial will be massive. How the verdict goes will be more massive. Billions of dollars in damages are at stake.

Deaths from fentanyl overdose is rampant. Now cocktails of fentanyl and other powerful drugs are mixed. This along with other health issues played a huge role.

Ellison only wants a a prosecution victory. he tried to withhold evidence as he knew it was damning. Murder will never stick. The drugs in him are well known for shutting down respiration.

The politics of this trial will be massive. How the verdict goes will be more massive. Billions of dollars in damages are at stake.
Here you go again, pretending to know what others think and impugning their honesty/integrity.

And billions of dollars in damages are absolutely not at stake in Chauvin’s trial. Just another of your unfounded and absurd claims.

Is the podcast by the Grand Wizard himself or one of his Hooded Henchmen?
Just more information that MSNBC will never tell their viewers. MSNBC needs an outcome based trial & conviction.

Back
Top Bottom