• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida 'White Mob' Disregards COVID to Worship Matt Gaetz and MTG

"For now, fully vaccinated people should continue to:

Take precautions in indoor public settings like wearing a well-fitted mask"

Photo taken April 25th, 2021

_118367434_e0gkdddxiae6nv5.jpg

So, I guess there goes your claim, right? Because if the President doesn't need to wear a mask indoors, even around people nearly 100 years old-- then why should the rest of us wear one if we have already been vaccinated???

More dimocrat, "do as I say, not as I do".

So, I guess there goes your claim, right? Because if the President doesn't need to wear a mask indoors, even around people nearly 100 years old-- then why should the rest of us wear one if we have already been vaccinated???

Well, there's more to the CDC guidelines that address exactly that situation, as anyone with half a brain would have thought to check.

You will literally never find out why you are wrong, and I will never help you.

Where are the intelligent Trump supporters?

Well, there's more to the CDC guidelines that address exactly that situation, as anyone with half a brain would have thought to check.

You will literally never find out why you are wrong, and I will never help you.

Where are the intelligent Trump supporters?

You liberals crack me up. For one year you all (including the liberal media) would basically loose your minds over any Republican ---or especially anyone in the Trump administration, who failed to play your virtue signaling mask game. Even any slight deviation from the public image of wearing a mask 100% of the time was met with derision and accusations. Yet in every instances where Joe Biden FAILS to live up to HIS OWN mandate for "mask patriotism", you are quick to either ignore or excuse the obvious deviation from Biden's and the left's own mask narrative.

It is NOT me who think anyone in the photo was at any risk for infection; I am certain all there have had the vaccinations. However what is so STUPID is that they POSED for a maskless photo indoors (which is fine), and then right after that Biden and his wife go OUTSIDE where is ZERO infection risk, but had mask on for the media coverage then.

You see, this is why there is NO intelligence in the left's narrative, and YOU fell right into the trap with your response. So please, explain the "science" on wearing the mask outdoors with NOBODY around them, but not wearing INDOORS with other people around them????

LOL!!!

joe-biden-4.jpg

ZHEQWH7OLNAKDPKG6ULITEGI5E.jpg

You liberals crack me up. For one year you all (including the liberal media) would basically loose your minds over any Republican ---or especially anyone in the Trump administration, who failed to play your virtue signaling mask game. Even any slight deviation from the public image of wearing a mask 100% of the time was met with derision and accusations. Yet in every instances where Joe Biden FAILS to live up to HIS OWN mandate for "mask patriotism", you are quick to either ignore or excuse the obvious deviation from Biden's and the left's own mask narrative.

It is NOT me who think anyone in the photo was at any risk for infection; I am certain all there have had the vaccinations. However what is so STUPID is that they POSED for a maskless photo indoors (which is fine), and then right after that Biden and his wife go OUTSIDE where is ZERO infection risk, but had mask on for the media coverage then.

You see, this is why there is NO intelligence in the left's narrative, and YOU fell right into the trap with your response. So please, explain the "science" on wearing the mask outdoors with NOBODY around them, but not wearing INDOORS with other people around them????

LOL!!!

joe-biden-4.jpg

Didn't the CDC release new rules saying fully vaccinated folks can be around other fully vaccinated folks indoors without a mask?

The President of the United States, and the Former President of the United States, are fully vaccinated.

What are you crying about?

MTG called an Iraq War Veteran a non-MAN yesterday because he's a Democrat. She said real MEN saved her from the Insurrection.
She also said "English was good enough for Jesus". She is a ****ing moron as are her supporters.

Didn't the CDC release new rules saying fully vaccinated folks can be around other fully vaccinated folks indoors without a mask?

The President of the United States, and the Former President of the United States, are fully vaccinated.

What are you crying about?
Let me help you out, because clearly you could not compute the images I posted.

Biden and his wife didn't wear a mask INDOORS for the photo, but then walked OUTSIDE and the put masks on again. Why did they do that? If the science is that that vaccinated people don't need masks INDOORS, then where is the "science" that they need masks outdoors---especially when they aren't even near ANYONE ELSE????

Does Biden figure he is safe from getting covid from Jimmy Carter, but that the trees and flowers outside are going to infect him?

Clearly they are using mask wearing for a political narraitive, and NOT for any science, and we have known that for a long time.

Let me help you out, because clearly you could not compute the images I posted.

Biden and his wife didn't wear a mask INDOORS for the photo, but then walked OUTSIDE and the put masks on again. Why did they do that? If the science is that that vaccinated people don't need masks INDOORS, then where is the "science" that they need masks outdoors---especially when they aren't even near ANYONE ELSE????

Does Biden figure he is safe from getting covid from Jimmy Carter, but that the trees and flowers outside are going to infect him?

Clearly they are using mask wearing for a political narraitive, and NOT for any science, and we have known that for a long time.
You literally just quoted a post answering your question, and then asked the question again.

For one year you all (including the liberal media) would basically loose your minds over any Republican ---or especially anyone in the Trump administration, who failed to play your virtue signaling mask game.

500k died on TRump’s watch. I just don’t agree turning masks into a political football was a “game”. It just seemed that way to conservatives.

Keep on wearing a face diaper if makes you feel safe. Or just get your shots and then you won't need the diaper anymore.
So boring. If you've ignored science this long, why would you change now?

500k died on TRump’s watch. I just don’t agree turning masks into a political football was a “game”. It just seemed that way to conservatives.

How many people die each year from the seasonal flu, especially elderly and people with underlying health conditions? The left's hysteria over NATURE is almost as amusingly sad as their hysteria over White children who on their first day of kindergarten who haven't signed a document admitting their SO CALLED "White guilt and systemic racism".

So boring. If you've ignored science this long, why would you change now?

Prove where I have ignored science? You can't. My wife and I social distanced for an entire year, and we got the vaccinations as soon as they were available. Nobody in my family got covid, we just didn't walk around like retards wearing masks outside when we were alone or not near anyone else. So, you prove to us where there is "science" supporting mask wearing by yourself in a car, or when you aren't within 10 feet of another person outdoors? I'll be waiting for your response.

How many people die each year from the seasonal flu, especially elderly and people with underlying health conditions?
Not 500k.

Thanks for playing, you win nothing. Please siddown.

How many people die each year from the seasonal flu, especially elderly and people with underlying health conditions? The left's hysteria over NATURE is almost as amusingly sad as their hysteria over White children who on their first day of kindergarten who haven't signed a document admitting their SO CALLED "White guilt and systemic racism".

Prove where I have ignored science? You can't. My wife and I social distanced for an entire year, and we got the vaccinations as soon as they were available. Nobody in my family got covid, we just didn't walk around like retards wearing masks outside when we were alone or not near anyone else. So, you prove to us where there is "science" supporting mask wearing by yourself in a car, or when you aren't within 10 feet of another person outdoors? I'll be waiting for your response.
You didn't point out either of those examples. You said "...Or just get your shots and then you won't need the diaper anymore."

How many people do you think he exposed before he went back into protocols? How many breakthrough cases occur without symptoms? Just wear the mask.

Who cares about the masks? What is sad that people would actually come out in support of these two ****ing losers.

Just wear the mask.
Nope, not wearing a mask just to make you feel good. I've had my shots, and if you want to feel safe, then YOU get your shots and stop worrying about me or other people.

Nope, not wearing a mask just to make you feel good. I've had my shots, and if you want to feel safe, then YOU get your shots and stop worrying about me or other people.
So your claim of not being a 'science denier' is...denied.

LOL!!!

joe-biden-4.jpg

It's all about setting a good example for the average person. It's always best to err on the side of safety. But many Trump supporters wouldn't understand that.

It's all about setting a good example for the average person. It's always best to err on the side of safety. But many Trump supporters wouldn't understand that.

I didn't vote for Trump, and yes I do understand about "setting a good example". However Joe Biden "setting a good example" is about as useless as having the Mafia set a good example.

I can't see one minority in the entire video. Sounds about white.

Not one mask on. And they are singing "We are the Champions" despite Trump losing the election.

The are the champions? Their idiot hero Trump lost the White House, the House and the Senate in 4 short years.

But we are the champions! Yeeha!

Stupid people make me giggle.

Back
Top Bottom