• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida scam operation being investigated by FBI, Whitaker was a senior officer

Who people believe is irrelevant, the evidence shows beyond the shadow of a doubt she’s a liar who invented a claim against Kavanaugh for political reasons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It most certainly does not prove anything of the kind. Let's see your "evidence".

Who people believe IS ALL THAT IS RELEVANT, because he is applying for a job, he is not on trial. When you apply for a job,
outside of the regular background check you'll get, all that is left is whether or not the one interviewing you believes you, or not, come time to rebut whatever they throw at you they dug up on you, and come time for you to tell everyone why your the one for the job while acting like your right for the job.

It's all about belief. It's a pitch, you are selling something, you are selling yourself. Either they believe you or they don't. This is why I wrote " 53 million voters didn't believe him, they believed her".

Additionally, speaking of "political" Kavanaugh acted, no where near in the ballpark of someone who should be sitting on the Supreme Court, not even the ballpark of being a traffic ticket judge, more like a whiny sniveling political hack, he should run for mayor, or something

You seem to be missing how corrupt America is and has long been, I need to know a whole lot more, when societies collapse as we seem determined to do there are very few pure men.....expecting OLD SO AND SO to be pure is an unreasonable demand.

OK, so you don't care what he did/didn't do because butwhataboutism! That's fine - should have said so from the beginning.

I guess I'm more disgusted with this guy's abuse of power by sending an email to a customer using his previous US attorney credentials to threaten said customer.
That to me is more important than the company doing wrong doing.
That to me shows he will abuse power.

Back
Top Bottom