• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida Primary

12.2.6 The US two party politic is a farce to scam the mob to delude them their vote-choice actually matters. The same behind closed door elites back both parties. Hence one may notice "the change you can believe in" mantra of Pres BH Obama just basically was a continuation of gop pres bush2's policies-doctrine. Of +500 promises (Obama's Campaign Promises: 91 Kept So Far : NPR) only 91 have been fulfilled, 33 compromised, 87 stalled on and 14 broken. The remaining 300ish promises are designated as being "in the works." A little more proObama (Tracking Barack Obama's Campaign Promises - The Obama Watchers Wiki) site has him at 137 honored and 42 broken. "I want you to hold me accountable" — Barack Obama If you actually wanted to change and fix what is obviously broken your only gop choice is (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Paul) Ron Paul (R-Tx). Ones primary presidential concern should NOT be preventing Pres BH Obama getting reelected, rather it should be getting the best man for the job in office. You DO REALIZE if Senator Obama (D-Il) lost in 2008 we all would be suffering under pres McCain (R-Az) and vp Palin (R-Alaska)! Between McCain and Obama, it was no choice... electoral Obama 365, McCain 173. (RealClearPolitics - Electoral Map)

Last edited:
bhug;bt1349 said:
12.2.6 The US two party politic is a farce to scam the mob to delude them their vote-choice actually matters. The same behind closed door elites back both parties. Hence one may notice "the change you can believe in" mantra of Pres BH Obama just basically was a continuation of gop pres bush2's policies-doctrine. Of +500 promises (Obama's Campaign Promises: 91 Kept So Far : NPR) only 91 have been fulfilled, 33 compromised, 87 stalled on and 14 broken. The remaining 300ish promises are designated as being "in the works." A little more proObama (Tracking Barack Obama's Campaign Promises - The Obama Watchers Wiki) site has him at 137 honored and 42 broken. "I want you to hold me accountable" — Barack Obama If you actually wanted to change and fix what is obviously broken your only gop choice is (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Paul) Ron Paul (R-Tx). Ones primary presidential concern should NOT be preventing Pres BH Obama getting reelected, rather it should be getting the best man for the job in office. You DO REALIZE if Senator Obama (D-Il) lost in 2008 we all would be suffering under pres McCain (R-Az) and vp Palin (R-Alaska)! Between McCain and Obama, it was no choice... electoral Obama 365, McCain 173. (RealClearPolitics - Electoral Map)
I am not as cynical as you but am just as frustrated with the status quo in DC from BOTH parties !

Back
Top Bottom