• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida passed and Desantis signed the "all us homophobic bill".

In the end, what many call the "don't say gay bill" in Florida is really just a "call us homophobic bill", nothing more or less.
I see, so since the first lie you all told about it being the "don't say gay" bill completely collapsed, you decided to come up with a different lie hoping it might stick.

I see, so since the first lie you all told about it being the "don't say gay" bill completely collapsed, you decided to come up with a different lie hoping it might stick.

What lie? It's legally-enforced homophobia.

In the end, what many call the "don't say gay bill" in Florida is really just a "call us homophobic bill", nothing more or less.

Proofreading is good.
I know I could Google it, but what are the salient points of the bill? I guess "law" now?

What lie? It's legally-enforced homophobia.
LMAO... It would have been a lot easier to just agree with my post. A practical example of the lying wasn't necessary.

Guess I'll go Google it since there is no real info offered here.

OK, it says there will be no instruction on "sexual orientation" from K thru the 3rd grade.

Sounds very reasonable, and also sounds completely unnecessary since literally no-one is teaching 1st grade kids sexual orientation. At least I hope not.

Thats something for later. A great big NOTHING BURGER, and a completely unnecessary "law" imo. Ya know....standard GOP social warrior stuff.

Can you quote the language in this bill that you consider homophobic?

This is a disgusting attempt to smear gays as sexual predators.

This is a disgusting attempt to smear gays as sexual predators.

First second and third grade is learning about the actual alphabet, not the alphabet of all of the different sexual orientations and fetishes IMO.

This law is dumb IMO because it wasnt necessary, but thats Decrapis and the GOP for ya.

LMAO... It would have been a lot easier to just agree with my post. A practical example of the lying wasn't necessary.

Your gop is passing laws to subjugate women as under the thumb of reich-wing men and use children as Hitler did.

This law is dumb IMO because it wasnt necessary, but thats Decrapis and the GOP for ya.
I actually believe that they mean it. Not an opportunist like DeSantis, but the base. The great unwashed. Dumb and mean and morally broke. They believe shit like that. The more outlandish the better. ****ing trickle down and privatization has driven em to the brink of madness. Of course the GOP much rather fight the culture war all over than face a class war

OK, it says there will be no instruction on "sexual orientation" from K thru the 3rd grade.

Sounds very reasonable, and also sounds completely unnecessary since literally no-one is teaching 1st grade kids sexual orientation. At least I hope not.

Thats something for later. A great big NOTHING BURGER, and a completely unnecessary "law" imo. Ya know....standard GOP social warrior stuff.
Why so much opposition then?

If repubs took the time they spent on fake problems and applied that time towards healthcare and poverty and education, we'd be much better off.

Back
Top Bottom