• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida just reported its highest-ever number of daily COVID-19 cases and has become the new US epicenter

A distribution program expanded on from president Trump.

Regardless, Joe Biden ran on defeating the virus. He's been an abject failure.

The reason why the vaccines exist is that Democrats have been pushing funding for the scientific research for mRNA tech for decades.

What do you think he should have done?
I thought old joe and obama had the handbook of pandemics?? biden should have had something in place for a variant. Everyone thought Trump should have had all the answers, now with biden they want to defend his do nothingness.

I thought old joe and obama had the handbook of pandemics?? biden should have had something in place for a variant. Everyone thought Trump should have had all the answers, now with biden they want to defend his do nothingness.

Wait wait wait, this is the SECOND time in this thread that a "conservative" has requested the President of the United States to completely contradict the idiotic policies of DeSantis, to contradict the policies of the State of Florida.

Is this really what you guys want Biden to do?

Liberals, and moderates, and independents, and non-Trumpers just want conservatives to get vaccinated.

But if conservatives want to ruin their chances of winning in 2022, and 2024 by dying in disproportionate amounts, go right ahead.

There's only so much we can do.

Why don't you talk to blacks and hispanics? Oh that's rght, you want to blame your falures on Republicans rather than take any responsoibility. So typically liberal.

Persistently lower vaccination rates among Black and Hispanic people compared to their White counterparts across most states leave them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads.

Why don't you talk to blacks and hispanics? Oh that's rght, you want to blame your falures on Republicans rather than take any responsoibility. So typically liberal.

Blacks and Hispanics aren't spreading disgusting anti-vax propaganda every night on Fox News, OANN, and Newsmax, that's why.

You don't see ridiculous anti-vax opinion shows on BET.

There are no anti-vax shows on Telemundo.

Trumpers and Conservatives need to get their shit together.

Oh, this is interesting. A conservative wants the federal government to contradict the state of Florida as it pertains to Florida's Covid-19 policies?

If you care more about politics than about defeating the virus that's up to you.

One key distinction between the two is the messaging and actions taken. The current administration is looking to do everything it can to protect those under its purview (government employees including the military) as a way of setting a broader example. The previous administration had a president who downplayed pandemic measures despite knowing the threat very early on.

If you care more about politics than about defeating the virus that's up to you.

Whooa whooa whoaa. YOU are the guys who have been whining about States' Rights.

I guess States' Rights only matter when you are trying to prevent Democrats from voting?

Please be clear, with this statement are you now asking President Biden to compel the State of Florida to issue mask-mandates and other measures?

Biden should at least close the border while there is this pandemic going on.
I don't know how anyone with any common sense can not see this.

Blacks and Hispanics aren't spreading disgusting anti-vax propaganda every night on Fox News, OANN, and Newsmax, that's why.

You don't see ridiculous anti-vax opinion shows on BET.

There are no anti-vax shows on Telemundo.

Trumpers and Conservatives need to get their shit together.

Blacks and hispanics are not getting vaccinated at the same rate as the rest of the country. Your failure to even ackowledge this simple fact in the spreading of the virus shows how partisan hacky you are.

Like a vaccine?

Whooa whooa whoaa. YOU are the guys who have been whining about States' Rights.

I guess States' Rights only matter when you are trying to prevent Democrats from voting?

Please be clear, with this statement are you now asking President Biden to compel the State of Florida to issue mask-mandates and other measures?

You are the ones who said we need to elect Joe Biden to defeat the virus.

How's that working our for us?

Blacks and hispanics are not getting vaccinated at the same rate as the rest of the country. Your failure to even ackowledge this simple fact in the spreading of the virus shows how partisan hacky you are.

The single greatest predictor as to whether someone is vaxxed or not is party affiliation.

Biden should at least close the border while there is this pandemic going on.
I don't know how anyone with any common sense can not see this.

Common sense has rarely occured to a liberal.

Million to one they won't close the border. No matter how bad this wave gets or any new variants that comes along.

One key distinction between the two is the messaging and actions taken. The current administration is looking to do everything it can to protect those under its purview (government employees including the military) as a way of setting a broader example. The previous administration had a president who downplayed pandemic measures despite knowing the threat very early on.
Trump down played the pandemic to ward off panic just like Fauci down played masks from the onset. Fauci stood right next to Trump at how many daily covid briefings? He could have called out Trump. NO, the chicken shit was only trying to save his own ass for what is now coming down the pipeline.

Like the rest of the country, the diverse part (South Florida) pays for the necks (North Florida). If South Florida ceased to exist, North Florida would starve to death. There would be no education. No roads. No hospitals and no police. North Florida makes no money. North of the lake is welfare.

The State's welfare people wanna cut ties? Oh noes! Whatever will we do with all this tourist money.

The cow tippers get a big Bye Felicia.
Lol!! That's why development in north Florida is out of control. You know where all the out of state plates are?? North Florida. It's where new businesses are moving. It has the best port in the state, the best schools - yeah, that's right - the most money and the least crime overall. Miami is filthy and hot, plenty of crime - mafia loves it - and now it's soaked in covid along with sewer water. Tourists?? Oh come on. Do you have any real tourists?? I mean you've got drug smugglers, a few arms dealers and an airport where foreigners can make a pit stop from South America. The rest that land there either board a boat or drive somewhere else. Thanks!!

FL can't exist without tourism or the elderly. Whatever the Gov does or doesn't do, it is up to the visitors to do what is right. My guess is they won't.

Nice dodge.

Dodge?

I am sorry, what about pointing out that there will ultimately be a huge increase in deaths in the days and weeks following a huge increase in cases is a dodge?

How many waves do we have to go through before you realize that increases in Covid-19 deaths follow increases in Covid-19 cases?

Thank Joe Biden for the world’s best vaccine distribution program!!! Unfortunately we can’t fix stupidity on the part of antivaxxers. You can bring a horse to water…
If FauxJoe's system is so good why have vaccination number been so low?

Close the borders, mandate masks nationwide,...basically do anything but sit on his ass claiming victory.
He can't do this.

Back
Top Bottom