• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida House passes bill creating election police force

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This is a very savvy political move for a state that has found virtually no election or voting fraud.

"The Republican-controlled Florida House on Wednesday night passed a voting overhaul bill that would create a new security office to investigate election crimes and increase penalties for violating the state's elections laws."

This is a very savvy political move for a state that has found virtually no election or voting fraud.

"The Republican-controlled Florida House on Wednesday night passed a voting overhaul bill that would create a new security office to investigate election crimes and increase penalties for violating the state's elections laws."

CNN LMAO

Heard these poll workers are available

1649421679446.png

I live in a state where we are required to show no ID, are able to receive water in line, has no election police force, allows felons to vote, has drop boxes, voting by mail for any reason one wants, allows voting early over several weeks, provided provisional ballots for those who vote at the wrong place and for as long as I have lived, no politician or political group, right or left, has ever argued that there is voter fraud.

Well this thread has gone down hill fast.

I live in a state where we are required to show no ID, are able to receive water in line, has no election police force, allows felons to vote, has drop boxes, voting by mail for any reason one wants, allows voting early over several weeks, provided provisional ballots for those who vote at the wrong place and for as long as I have lived, no politician or political group, right or left, has ever argued that there is voter fraud.
making voting easier.

the right is 100% against that in many states.

Florida's neo-fascists solving another problem that doesn't exist.

I look forward to the legal challenges.

Republican "gazpacho".

I always thought Texas would be our 1st fascist state... I was wrong... It's Florida...

The Real Reason Rupert Murdoch Flipped Out Over SOPA and Google on Twitter

Back
Top Bottom