• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida honoring Rush Limbaugh by lowering flags to half-staff: DeSantis

I assume you mean Vesper.

You made a statement of fact as to what people really thought about Rush’s death and gave only two equally insulting options. You accused me (and only me) of trolling because of how I responded to a post you referred to as vile (so it was actually you that brought him in)

So to recap, this isn’t trolling

But this is:
Fact is DeSantis is a POS. So, it is fitting that he would honor a POS like Rush by flying flags at half staff in South Alabama.

And of course what you fail to mention is what started this WHOLE thing is YOU saying it was a GOOD thing Rush, a man who insulted people with disabilities and celebrated people dying from AIDS on air, having the flag put at half mast. point match, YOU LOSE AGAIN. Keep riding that fail train and proving why DP picking you as DM was a horrible mistake.

Hey, something we agree on.

You still lose. You celebrate a guy who insulted people with disabilities and people dying from AIDS. As vile as I am, your comments honoring that man make it much worse for you.

And of course what you fail to mention is what started this WHOLE thing is YOU saying it was a GOOD thing Rush, a man who insulted people with disabilities and celebrated people dying from AIDS on air, having the flag put at half mast. point match, YOU LOSE AGAIN. Keep riding that fail train and proving why DP picking you as DM was a horrible mistake.

Yes, I agree with DeSantis’ decision. No secret there.

Yes, I agree with DeSantis’ decision. No secret there.

Yes because you support a guy who insulted people with disabilities and celebrating people dying from AIDS. There is no secret you support that. You only prove me right with each post you make.

Rush was a POS, which enamored him with all the other POS. It's a birds of a feather thing.

Obviously.

You made a statement of fact as to what people really thought about Rush’s death and gave only two equally insulting options. You accused me (and only me) of trolling because of how I responded to a post you referred to as vile (so it was actually you that brought him in)

So to recap, this isn’t trolling

But this is:

Both are.

Yet here you are still pretending that you didn't try to troll the left and deflecting from your own behavior.

I'm shocked I tell you. Shocked.

Obviously.

Both are.

Yet here you are still pretending that you didn't try to troll the left and deflecting from your own behavior.

I'm shocked I tell you. Shocked.

Yeah, I’m sure you’re about as shocked as I am at what you’re taking issue with and what you’re not.

Yeah, I’m sure you’re about as shocked as I am at what you’re taking issue with and what you’re not.

You don't take issue with someone making fun of people's disabilities and people dying from AIDS and you're giving lectures? 😂 😂 😂

Well you came right away to prove the point of the guy you’re quoting.

Says the guy who says a husband can force himself on a wife and not be called RAPE. You are a hoot on your hypocrisy. See the sig ALL, I'll be happy to link ALL conversations on EMN's admittal of this.

Very good call! Gosh, how I wish DeSantis was the governor of my state!
I think it's very wise to make gubernatorial decisions based on flag-lowering preferences.

You don't take issue with someone making fun of people's disabilities and people dying from AIDS and you're giving lectures? 😂 😂 😂
I think making fun of people who go off their medicine while promoting killing babies for their stem cells can take a little mocking.

Besides you’re not truly offended by either of those.

Says the guy who says a husband can force himself on a wife and not be called RAPE. You are a hoot on your hypocrisy. See the sig ALL, I'll be happy to link ALL conversations on EMN's admittal of this.

Lol. You’re obsessed with rape, you should speak to a therapist about this. It sounds like you shouldn’t be alone with people.

I think making fun of people who go off their medicine while promoting killing babies for their stem cells can take a little mocking.

Besides you’re not truly offended by either of those.

So you prove me right, got it. You have admitted to everything I've said, thank you for that. Your comments are pathetic, but then you only prove me right again.

I'd take my principles over yours, any day. You would throw anyone under the bus, irrespective of how much they had supported you in the past if it served your extreme partisan way.

You got from Praxis exactly what you wanted when you started this thread. Dickish responses. You loved it because you get to troll the libs. It isn't the first and it won't be the last thread you started where someone has died and you go out of your way to play the victim.

Lol. You’re obsessed with rape, you should speak to a therapist about this. It sounds like you shouldn’t be alone with people.

I'm not the one who said a husband can force himself on his wife and not be called RAPE, that would be YOU. So yeah, I take people excusing RAPE seriously. Sorry you don't. As for someone not being alone with people, well, you are the one excusing RAPE.

I'm not the one who said a husband can force himself on his wife and not be called RAPE, that would be YOU. So yeah, I take people excusing RAPE seriously. Sorry you don't.
You’re a sorry miserable person who evidently has spent months fantasizing about rape. I would recommend you seek mental health treatment from a licensed therapist in your area.

You’re a sorry miserable person who evidently has spent months fantasizing about rape. I would recommend you seek mental health treatment from a licensed therapist in your area.

I'm not the one who said a husband can force himself on his wife and NOT be called RAPE, that was YOU. I have the conversations to prove you said it. You have NOTHING as usual.

Thanks for the thread XFactor. I noticed what Gov. DeSantis did and it was right and proper. But the overwhelming outpour of love for Rush throughout the country has been overwhelming.

I have not listened to Rush for years since I retired. But when I had to travel often by car in my region, I would listen to him on the radio in the car. This man espoused what I hold dear and that is love of G-d,, love of family and love of country. He was espousing my deep beliefs in the same order. But the guy had a great sense of humor. Often he was down right hysterically funny calling out the left over their hypocrisy.

If Rush taught me anything it was if leftist were to face three bells to ring, one labeled G-d, one labeled family and one labeled country, you would be hard press to find a someone on the left that would be able to ring all three bells.
That Rush....such a knee slapper.

If Rush taught me anything it was if leftist were to face three bells to ring, one labeled G-d, one labeled family and one labeled country, you would be hard press to find a someone on the left that would be able to ring all three bells.

One man taught you that?

That's beyond sad. For serious.

I will never be able to relate to that type of cult like behavior where you believe an entire people based purely on political lean, are not decent, (because let's get real here, that is his intent behind that statement).

It's a shame he didn't teach don't paint with a wide brush and common decency and humanity for all.

Back
Top Bottom