• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida honoring Rush Limbaugh by lowering flags to half-staff: DeSantis

In a just world, this would have been your response:

"Yes. I think it's racist. You know that. You KNOW that!! So what? So Rush did racist stuff. I don't care. I liked it and I love him. I love him, do you hear me!? I don't mean man crush, I mean gay love! I want Rush in my mouth and I don't care if he is dead! There. I said it."

But that won't happen.

This is so weird and specific it has got to be projection. Disturbing.

This is so weird and specific it has got to be projection. Disturbing.

No that's you defending a racist piece of shit scum like Limbaugh that celebrates people dying from AIDS.

Considering the small margin by which he won the election, I think he just cooked his own goose.
Barely beating a drug addict, no less--which, come to think of it, is very Floridian.

No that's you defending a racist piece of shit scum like Limbaugh that celebrates people dying from AIDS.

As someone who says he celebrates when others die it’s hilarious you think your faux outrage has any cred.

He was more than controversial. He was incendiary. He prided himself on being as shocking as he could possibly be, and much of what he said over the air waves was more harmful to our country and to humanity than has been seen in recent times.

I find there are two kinds of Americans. Those that listen to the hate spewing of Rush and find it funny and entertaining, and those who are so appalled they cringe at the sound of his voice. Nice divide Rush! Good Work! So glad you stopped by...

The half staff flag and the Medal of Freedom continue your legacy!

Some people worshiped the loser:

During an exclusive interview with Fox News last year, McEnany said she had a passion for politics from a very young age, saying it was "almost innate."

"As I grew up, listening to Rush Limbaugh in my dad’s truck shaped my views and only energized me more," McEnany said, noting her "biggest inspiration" was the prominent conservative radio talk show host.

"I was – as they say – a ‘Rush Baby.’ As a high schooler," she recalled, "I would drive my friends to school and force them all to listen to Rush!"

(n)

As someone who says he celebrates when others die it’s hilarious you think your faux outrage has any cred.

I'm not asking to be honored nor am I honoring someone by having the flag at half mast for myself. However, YOU are the one that is honoring a dipshit that celebrated people dying from AIDS on his show like Limbaugh. You are proving me right every post you make. Keep it up "DM" you are losing credibility each post you make. 🤣

A "DM" that honors someone who celebrated someone dying from AIDS. This is what DP has become.

What? I can't hear you. Go take the bone out of your nose and call me back. Have you noticed how NFL games look like the Bloods versus the Crips?
Limbaugh was a complete asshole. If he was deliberately an asshole it just makes him twice as assholey. And who supports assholes?

Some people worshiped the loser:

(n)

Some people who consider it "dangerous" to send their children to public schools, allow those children to listen to someone as despicable as Rush.
Can't wait to see who auditions for the role of replacement. I heard Ingraham is interested in the job.... Gotta keep the hate flowing.

Good call, Governor.
Thanks for the thread XFactor. I noticed what Gov. DeSantis did and it was right and proper. But the overwhelming outpour of love for Rush throughout the country has been overwhelming.

I have not listened to Rush for years since I retired. But when I had to travel often by car in my region, I would listen to him on the radio in the car. This man espoused what I hold dear and that is love of G-d,, love of family and love of country. He was espousing my deep beliefs in the same order. But the guy had a great sense of humor. Often he was down right hysterically funny calling out the left over their hypocrisy.

If Rush taught me anything it was if leftist were to face three bells to ring, one labeled G-d, one labeled family and one labeled country, you would be hard press to find a someone on the left that would be able to ring all three bells.

Some people who consider it "dangerous" to send their children to public schools, allow those children to listen to someone as despicable as Rush.
Can't wait to see who auditions for the role of replacement. I heard Ingraham is interested in the job.... Gotta keep the hate flowing.

Rush is a perfect example of someone that soul his soul for money.

He was the true leader of white male victimhood.

Thanks for the thread XFactor. I noticed what Gov. DeSantis did and it was right and proper. But the overwhelming outpour of love for Rush throughout the country has been overwhelming.

I have not listened to Rush for years since I retired. But when I had to travel often by car in my region, I would listen to him on the radio in the car. This man espoused what I hold dear and that is love of G-d,, love of family and love of country. He was espousing my deep beliefs in the same order. But the guy had a great sense of humor. Often he was down right hysterically funny calling out the left over their hypocrisy.

If Rush taught me anything it was if leftist were to face three bells to ring, one labeled G-d, one labeled family and one labeled country, you would be hard press to find a someone on the left that would be able to ring all three bells.
Yup, he taught you that YOU had all the answers, and everyone else was your enemy. Sad that you listened to him. I guess it took a stronger mind to wade into what he was actually saying.

Yup, he taught you that YOU had all the answers, and everyone else was your enemy. Sad that you listened to him. I guess it took a stronger mind to wade into what he was actually saying.
JMR you have been trolling me. That is obvious. And your description is far from the truth. Have you ever heard of the phrase, Buzz off Bozo.

What a bizarre fantasy. Do you American rightists really tell each other this kind of stuff?
The rabbit hole is deeper than I knew.
Is the God bell really one you think people should ring? Maybe God should ring the people bell. Just sayin'.

Yep nothing says a "Family Man" and a "country man" like someone like Rush who celebrated those who have died from AIDS on his show. Thank you for demonstrating what kind of person you "honor".

Indeed. People Like Rush and Anne Coulter are pundits. They are more like comedians.

Do you really think Rush cares about this country? Do you even think Rush believes what he believes? He got paid so much to spew hate.

IF you think it is funny to mock disabled people like Trump and Rush have done you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.

JMR you have been trolling me. That is obvious. And your description is far from the truth. Have you ever heard of the phrase, Buzz off Bozo.
I have not been trolling you. I have answered each point YOU made, and asked legitimate questions that YOU will not answer.
You are free to point out which part of my description is not true. I have already asked you to do that.

Obviously, you would like to maintain the posture that you did not post BS, and that you are a big victim here. Feel free to Buzz off
since answering simple questions is beyond your skill set.

What a bizarre fantasy. Do you American rightists really tell each other this kind of stuff?
The rabbit hole is deeper than I knew.
Is the God bell really one you think people should ring? Maybe God should ring the people bell. Just sayin'.
I am sure it is a 'bizarre fantasy" to you Grand Mal after reading years of your posts. The G-d bell is powerful among the right of you. For many decades they did not get involved in politics but to their dismay not getting involved in what matters most to them they lost in matters that were important to them. That has since changed and for years they have been actively engaged.

I have not been trolling you. I have answered each point YOU made, and asked legitimate questions that YOU will not answer.
You are free to point out which part of my description is not true. I have already asked you to do that.

Obviously, you would like to maintain the posture that you did not post BS, and that you are a big victim here. Feel free to Buzz off
since answering simple questions is beyond your skill set.
JMR why don't you slip into those BS slippers you claim, they are your size. Cheers

IF you think it is funny to mock disabled people like Trump and Rush have done you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.
You sir should absolutely be ashamed of spreading lies. But after reading your posts on this forum over the years, I do not think you even have the ability to discern what the truth really is. I hear warm milk is good to drink before bedtime, ...................

Back
Top Bottom