• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida honoring Rush Limbaugh by lowering flags to half-staff: DeSantis

So conservative to you is insulting people's disabilities and mocking those that died from AIDS. Good to know YOU are ANNOUNCING what is CONSERVATIVE.
🤣

Yes, just like Rush did you laugh at people's disabilities and people dying from AIDS. Thank you for proving me right.

It is the truth. While I've no doubt there are some Rush fans from the years who are genuinely saddened by his death, they are most definitely not the people who are using his death for no other purpose other than to troll the other side.

I speak only for myself and i take no responsibility for other peoples actions. I don't play partisan games. I don't trample of corpses when someone dies irrespective of what side does it and I've called out both sides plenty in the past. I don't use deaths to troll other posters here. Can you say the same?

But you’re not speaking only for yourself, are you? Presumably you’re speaking for me as well when you say you know what it is Rush’s death really means to me. If you’re suggesting I started this thread to troll, I don’t really understand that. I started it because I thought it a cool thing when I read about it, and something worth discussing but do feel free me to tell me why I really started it.

But you’re not speaking only for yourself, are you? Presumably you’re speaking for me as well when you say you know what it is Rush’s death really means to me. If you’re suggesting I started this thread to troll, I don’t really understand that. I started it because I thought it a cool thing when I read about it, and something worth discussing but do feel free me to tell me why I really started it.
Was the question you ignored too hard for you?

I'll repeat it.

"I don't play partisan games. I don't trample of corpses when someone dies irrespective of what side does it and I've called out both sides plenty in the past. I don't use deaths to troll other posters here. Can you say the same?"

Can you?

I had no idea you were a Satanist because only someone that was (or a RETARDED Trump supporter) could honor a man like Limbaugh and I went with Satanist instead for you.

Do you really think anything you’re saying is actually getting to me?

Your idea of "honoring" someone is obviously different to mine. Using the death of someone to troll the other side is heinous. It's not uncommon here and it's a disgrace. I make no apologies for not being that person.

In your mind is saying positive things about Rush trolling??

Do you really think anything you’re saying is actually getting to me?

Nope my comments aren't for you. Surprised you can't see that by now, but it's good to know you think yourself so important. You prove me right again about you. 😂

Was the question you ignored too hard for you?

I'll repeat it.

"I don't play partisan games. I don't trample of corpses when someone dies irrespective of what side does it and I've called out both sides plenty in the past. I don't use deaths to troll other posters here. Can you say the same?"

Can you?

I’d say yes I can but I’m legit not sure what you’re seeing as trolling. I’m sincere in what I’m posting. I’m not just saying things to get a reaction, I don’t need to, my genuine opinions seem to do that just fine.

How embarrassing for Florida . . . .

Like I said in the other thread most people I personally know and associate with are ALL way better human beings than Rush ever was. He was an example of so many things a human being should never be.

They are MORE honest, caring, humble, respectful, genuine, good-spirited and have more integrity. They are LESS vindictive, racist, bigoted, misogynistic, homophobic, evil and do less fear-mongering by spreading hate, lies and conspiracies. Most of them are what people SHOULD be, they try to be good instead of embarrassing evil.

So thoughts and prayers to the people that loved Rush, losing loved ones is tough, of course I know I lost my mom to the same sickness.

His “SHOWS” however and the hate, lies and fear-mongering in them won’t be missed by anybody honest, educated and objective with a good heart and human decency.

Nope my comments aren't for you. Surprised you can't see that by now, but it's good to know you think yourself so important. You prove me right again about you. 😂

Yeah, crazy me, sitting here thinking your posts about me were about me. Lol.

Yeah, crazy me, sitting here thinking your posts about me were about me. Lol.

Nope they are just proving the type of person you are honoring a man that makes fun of people's disabilities and mocking people that died from AIDS. It's for everyone to see which they are. They are seeing you for who you are. Some DM you are, bringing DP down.

You're welcome for your schooling, come again when you want more. 🤣

In your mind is saying positive things about Rush trolling??
Nope. Of course not.

Now. Use your post 6, just an example. You are using that vile post to troll the absolute **** out of "lefties" in general. For you to suggest otherwise is a lie.

Instead of just calling his post vile, which it is, you used Rush to troll the lefties.

Yay you.

@vesper

You wanted an example. There's one. Open your eyes, you just might see it.

Yes, just like Rush did you laugh at people's disabilities and people dying from AIDS. Thank you for proving me right.
Praxas. let it go, as I do not laugh at people's disabilities and neither did Rush.

Psalm 150 speaks of anyone with breath praise the Lord. I suggest if you find the time to read it.

Nope. Of course not.

Now. Use your post 6, just an example. You are using that vile post to troll the absolute **** out of "lefties" in general. For you to suggest otherwise is a lie.

Instead of just calling his post vile, which it is, you used Rush to troll the lefties.

Yay you.

@vesper

You wanted an example. There's one. Open your eyes, you just might see it.

If you think it’s so vile why haven’t you said a single thing to him? Why is your bigger problem with how I responded to it? He repeats it continually throughout this thread, calls me a Satanist and it’s me you accuse of trolling?

Praxas. let it go, as I do not laugh at people's disabilities and neither did Rush.

Psalm 150 speaks of anyone with breath praise the Lord. I suggest if you find the time to read it.

I showed where he DID insult people's disabilities (like Michael J. Fox's) and celebrated people dying of AIDS. It's good to know for everyone your lies are showing. Thank you for proving me right again. It's ok you are and X Factor are in the same boat as honoring a piece of shit like Limbaugh.

Try again

this is just one example 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: JMR
I showed where he DID insult people's disabilities (like Michael J. Fox's) and celebrated people dying of AIDS. It's good to know for everyone your lies are showing. Thank you for proving me right again. It's ok you are and X Factor are in the same boat as honoring a piece of shit like Limbaugh.

Yep Rush was a vile human being and an example of so many things a human being should NEVER be

For a person to claim Rush was a good person it takes topical ignorance, dishonesty or sharing the same hateful bigotries . . . 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: JMR
If you think it’s so vile why haven’t you said a single thing to him? Why is your bigger problem with how I responded to it? He repeats it continually throughout this thread, calls me a Satanist and it’s me you accuse of trolling?
I made a general comment of how I saw things. Quoted no one.

You and Vesna chose to engage me and specifically carry it on further.

Now here we are. You said you weren't trolling. I showed you exactly where you were.

Is there anyone else you want to bring into the discussion to deflect from what you said?

My eyes are wide open. What you claim is not there. Sorry. Have a nice day

Don't be sorry. I expected nothing less from you.

The difference is, as vile as a person as I am, you REVERE a person like Rush who insults people with dissabilities and celebrates people who died from AIDS. Neither him or any lefty here is going to call for a flag to be put at half mast for me unlike YOU cheered happening to Rush. Choke on that logic. You fail AGAIN.

Try again

this is just one example 🤷‍♂️QUOTE]
Again, Rush never laughed at Fox. In the clip you posted it included Rush's apology if he was wrong on his observations. Even in that clip you posted Fox was not moving uncontrollably compared in the post Rush was commenting on. Bottom line Fox became a political advocate for harvesting stem cells from aborted babies to find a cure for his disease. But that isn't the End of storyl Harvesting stem cells from adults not aborted babies have had a phenomenal success in curing many diseases. Stem cells harvested from aborted babies have no such success.

1.) this is just one example
2.) Again, Rush never laughed at Fox. In the clip you posted it included Rush's apology if he was wrong on his observations. Even in that clip you posted Fox was not moving uncontrollably compared in the post Rush was commenting on.
3.) Bottom line Fox became a political advocate for harvesting stem cells from aborted babies to find a cure for his disease. But that isn't the End of storyl Harvesting stem cells from adults not aborted babies have had a phenomenal success in curing many diseases. Stem cells harvested from aborted babies have no such success.

1.) thats all it takes to prove your claim factually wrong
2.) apology doesnt change what he did of the vile person he was
3.) more things that dont matter

Fact remains Rush laugh at, made light of and mocked people for disabilities and illnesses etc

I made a general comment of how I saw things. Quoted no one.

You and Vesna chose to engage me and specifically carry it on further.
I assume you mean Vesper.

Now here we are. You said you weren't trolling. I showed you exactly where you were.

Is there anyone else you want to bring into the discussion to deflect from what you said?

You made a statement of fact as to what people really thought about Rush’s death and gave only two equally insulting options. You accused me (and only me) of trolling because of how I responded to a post you referred to as vile (so it was actually you that brought him in)

So to recap, this isn’t trolling
Trump supporters are celebrating because their orange retard Trump got a away with a crime. Trump supporters belong in jail or kicked out of this country. And people wonder why I celebrate Trump supporters pasing away. At least I got to celebrate another two Trump supporters passing away this weekend because that is the ONLY way Trump supporters can make America Great again is by passing away.
Not really, but then your comments are as Un-American as ISIS. Don't worry I still will celebrate when Trump supporters pass away because that's the ONLY way they can make America great again.
I'm not angry at all, I love it when Trump supporters pass away. I'll drink to that any day. Nice try, but keep riding that un-American Fail train of yours since that's the only good you do here with your comments. 😂

I bet you even got giddy when Rush limbaugh celebrated the people who died from AIDS on his show.
I don't celebrate COVID deaths, just Trump supporters who pass away. And I'm not asking anyone to lower a flag at half staff to honor me either. You do that one with Limbaugh and continue to prove me right again. Boy you got a golden ticket on the fail train this morning. Hope your DM job is better than your posting here. 😂
Nope I have purged out of my life any Trump supporting family members and friends. They are all dead to me and I will conitinue to celebrate the gutter trash that is Trump supporters passing away whenever I get the chance.

But this is:
One the thing Rush often talked about is just how miserable and angry lefties always are. Seems he had a point.

Back
Top Bottom