• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida honoring Rush Limbaugh by lowering flags to half-staff: DeSantis

You sir should absolutely be ashamed of spreading lies. But after reading your posts on this forum over the years, I do not think you even have the ability to discern what the truth really is. I hear warm milk is good to drink before bedtime, ...................

Except your comments are either ignorant or deliborate lies. LImbaugh made fun of Michael J. Fox's disability right here:

Limbaugh saw that McCaskill ad, and he mocked him.

“In this commercial, he is exaggerating the effects of the disease,” Rush said in the 2006 broadcast, while mocking Michael’s tremors. “He is moving all around and shaking and this is purely an act. I have never seen Michael J. Fox display any of these symptoms of the disease. He can control himself enough to stay in the frame of the picture and he can control himself enough to keep his eyes on the lens, the teleprompter. But his head and shoulders are moving all over the place. This is really shameless, folks. Either he didn’t take his medication or he’s acting.”

You should be ashamed of yourself but like a faithful Limbaugh supporter you celebrated his acts.

Some people who consider it "dangerous" to send their children to public schools, allow those children to listen to someone as despicable as Rush.
Can't wait to see who auditions for the role of replacement. I heard Ingraham is interested in the job.... Gotta keep the hate flowing.

Rush is irreplaceable.

Except your comments are either ignorant or deliborate lies. LImbaugh made fun of Michael J. Fox's disability right here:

You should be ashamed of yourself but like a faithful Limbaugh supporter you celebrated his acts.
Oh for cripe sake. Fox was out there promoting stem cell research obtained from aborted babies at the time. It was quite controversial especially when stem cell research from adults was making ground breaking discoveries for cures for diseases just not Michael Fox's disease.

Oh for cripe sake. Fox was out there promoting stem cell research obtained from aborted babies at the time. It was quite controversial especially when stem cell research from adults was making ground breaking discoveries for cures for diseases just not Michael Fox's disease.

So in other words, you were proven wrong and Limbaugh did in fact make fun of someone's disabilities. You should be ashamed of yourself for your support of LImbuagh but we know you aren't. You only prove me right about Limbaugh supporters. Thank you for admitting you lied.

So in other words, you were proven wrong and Limbaugh did in fact make fun of someone's disabilities. You should be ashamed of yourself for your support of LImbuagh but we know you aren't. You only prove me right about Limbaugh supporters. Thank you for admitting you lied.
I have no knowledge of what Rush said of Fox first hand. What I do know is Fox was an advocate for aborted babies being used to come up with a cure for his disease he was suffering with.

While I won’t exactly call this a lie, it is definitely not the truth.

Right, and nobody on the left has said anything “repulsive” about his Rush’s death.

It is the truth. While I've no doubt there are some Rush fans from the years who are genuinely saddened by his death, they are most definitely not the people who are using his death for no other purpose other than to troll the other side.

I speak only for myself and i take no responsibility for other peoples actions. I don't play partisan games. I don't trample of corpses when someone dies irrespective of what side does it and I've called out both sides plenty in the past. I don't use deaths to troll other posters here. Can you say the same?

I have no knowledge of what Rush said of Fox first hand. What I do know is Fox was an advocate for aborted babies being used to come up with a cure for his disease he was suffering with.

You said he didn't make fun of people with disabilities. I proved your comments were either ignorant or lies. Take your pick. You're DISMISSED. Move along since you haven't a clue about Limbaugh and aren't educated enough about Limbaugh to make an educated comment here. Come back when you are able to actually educate yourself enough about Limbaugh to make a comment about him.

Thanks for the thread XFactor. I noticed what Gov. DeSantis did and it was right and proper. But the overwhelming outpour of love for Rush throughout the country has been overwhelming.

I have not listened to Rush for years since I retired. But when I had to travel often by car in my region, I would listen to him on the radio in the car. This man espoused what I hold dear and that is love of G-d,, love of family and love of country. He was espousing my deep beliefs in the same order. But the guy had a great sense of humor. Often he was down right hysterically funny calling out the left over their hypocrisy.

If Rush taught me anything it was if leftist were to face three bells to ring, one labeled G-d, one labeled family and one labeled country, you would be hard press to find a someone on the left that would be able to ring all three bells.

You’re right about his wit and humor. He had a connection to his listeners few could understand. It wasn’t just what he said, it was like you got to know him.

You’re right about his wit and humor. He had a connection to his listeners few could understand. It wasn’t just what he said, it was like you got to know him.

Yeah he was able to make fun of people with disabilities and people that die from AIDS. You must be a humanitarian. 😂

I had no idea you were so religious.

I had no idea you were a Satanist because only someone that was (or a RETARDED Trump supporter) could honor a man like Limbaugh and I went with Satanist instead for you.

It is the truth. While I've no doubt there are some Rush fans from the years who are genuinely saddened by his death, they are most definitely not the people who are using his death for no other purpose other than to troll the other side.

I speak only for myself and i take no responsibility for other peoples actions. I don't play partisan games. I don't trample of corpses when someone dies irrespective of what side does it and I've called out both sides plenty in the past. I don't use deaths to troll other posters here. Can you say the same?
While you speak for yourself I speak for myself, You claim you do not play partisan games. You claim you do not trample on corpses when someone dies but it doesn't stop you from trampling on anyone who honors that corpse. In a previous post you stated " they are most definitely not the people who are using his death for no other purpose other than to troll the other side. " That is your opinion. The people I hear honoring Rush are doing no such thing. Cheers!

While you speak for yourself I speak for myself, You claim you do play partisan games. You claim you do not trample on corpses when someone dies but it doesn't stop you from trampling on anyone who honors that corpse. In a previous post you stated " they are most definitely not the people who are using his death for no other purpose other than to troll the other side. " That is your opinion. The people I hear honoring Rush are doing no such thing. Cheers!

Yes because we should "PRAISE" those that honor Limbaugh for his insulting people with disabilities and mocking those that died from AIDS. :rolleyes:

You would be the same folks that would prevent insults to those that honored hitler. Be proud of yourself......NOT.

Yes because we should "PRAISE" those that honor Limbaugh for his insulting people with disabilities and mocking those that died from AIDS. :rolleyes:

You would be the same folks that would prevent insults to those that honored hitler. Be proud of yourself......NOT.
You lost this debate Praxas, unfortunately you are unable to recognize it.

The father complex vibes in this thread are strong.

I am sure it is a 'bizarre fantasy" to you Grand Mal after reading years of your posts. The G-d bell is powerful among the right of you. For many decades they did not get involved in politics but to their dismay not getting involved in what matters most to them they lost in matters that were important to them. That has since changed and for years they have been actively engaged.
Do you really think God has a role in American politics?

You lost this debate Praxas, unfortunately you are unable to recognize it.

No you did. You praise a man who insulted people's disabilities and celebrated those that died from AIDS on his show. Everyone sees it. You only showed people the type of folks you admire.

While you speak for yourself I speak for myself, You claim you do not play partisan games. You claim you do not trample on corpses when someone dies but it doesn't stop you from trampling on anyone who honors that corpse. In a previous post you stated " they are most definitely not the people who are using his death for no other purpose other than to troll the other side. " That is your opinion. The people I hear honoring Rush are doing no such thing. Cheers!

Your idea of "honoring" someone is obviously different to mine. Using the death of someone to troll the other side is heinous. It's not uncommon here and it's a disgrace. I make no apologies for not being that person.

Reactions: JMR
Rush is irreplaceable.
Yeah right.
There's going to be hundreds, probably already are hundreds of self-serving greedy bastards willing to debase themselves for the sweaty handsful of money they can generate, lining up to seduce his followers and his advertisers. Exactly the same as the TV evangelists and healers I used to watch on Sunday morning, hung over and finding breakfast in a pizza box from last night. The same shysters, Limbaugh and that guy healing geriatric believers. Same audience too.

One the thing Rush often talked about is just how miserable and angry lefties always are. Seems he had a point.

Almost two hundred posts later... Did you call it or what?
Rush would have enjoyed this thread.

That is all true. Sometimes his humor was irreverent but in your gut you knew was true. He had a way of expressing who conservatives really were. He defined them of people who love all people. We see in everyone their potential if given the opportunity while exposing those who were making the blockades that would not allow that to happen. And in everything he claimed was completely backed up in our constitutional founding.

That is all true. Sometimes his humor was irreverent but in your gut you knew was true. He had a way of expressing who conservatives really were. He defined them of people who love all people. We see in everyone their potential if given the opportunity while exposing those who were making the blockades that would not allow that to happen. And in everything he claimed was completely backed up in our constitutional founding. The -d.man had a mission on loan from G

So conservative to you is insulting people's disabilities and mocking those that died from AIDS like Rush did. Good to know YOU are ANNOUNCING what is CONSERVATIVE in saying RUSH embodies what is conservative to you.

Your idea of "honoring" someone is obviously different to mine. Using the death of someone to troll the other side is heinous. It's not uncommon here and it's a disgrace. I make no apologies for not being that person.
I have not read one post that meets what you claim.

Back
Top Bottom