• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida Dreaming- Florida to lift all COVID-19 restrictions on restaurants, bars

No, I'm still working on Sweden. I'll get to Manaus via Papua New Guinea.

Ok, so you have all the medical records of those folk and you're definitely not throwing out wild guesses. Everyone, including you, is vulnerable-and the older you are the weaker your immune system is, irrespective of how physically fit you think you are. If you were "morbidly obese" there's a good chance that both your heart and liver have already been damaged depending on how fat you were and for how long.

Maybe so, but I’m not hiding in my house for a 99.99% survivable virus. If you are then you are clinically paranoid and your opinion shouldn’t matter.

I’m not throwing out wild guesses, the CDC has openly stated only 10,000 or so of the deaths were those who died without comorbidity.

Maybe so, but I’m not hiding in my house for a 99.99% survivable virus. If you are then you are clinically paranoid and your opinion shouldn’t matter.

I’m not throwing out wild guesses, the CDC has openly stated only 10,000 or so of the deaths were those who died without comorbidity.
Ok, so we're 'only' dealing with over 190,000 deaths from Covid-19. That's reassuring. ANY death where the virus is a catalyst is a Covid death, irrespective of underlying conditions. Were deaths accelerated by infection? Do you know? And of course America already has an obesity epidemic, leaving even more people vulnerable and creating potential issues with vaccine efficacy...

Last edited:
If these Floridians are dumb enough not to wear mask and pack in to Bars and Other Venues as if the virus is nothing, Maybe the more of them that get infected and get dire sick and/or die because of their ignorance is what they have desired... just as long as their choice of desire does not go about infecting those who abide by the medical professionals advice. When their economy falters and death totals spike further they have no one but themselves to blame. Their vanity, sloth and greed will give them the results of their devotion to it. Ignorance is their Bliss!!!!

Therefore,
As long as
they stay the hell away from people who do respect the deadly nature and deadly impact of this virus and abide by the medical professionals advice.

The problem is that the other dumb asses that vacation in Florida, can now bust loose......and bring back a present for those who stayed home.

Ok, so we're 'only' dealing with over 190,000 deaths from Covid-19. That's reassuring. ANY death where the virus is a catalyst is a Covid death, irrespective of underlying conditions. Were deaths accelerated by infection? Do you know? And of course America already has an obesity epidemic, leaving even more people vulnerable and creating potential issues with vaccine efficacy...

No, that’s 190,000 people suffering the consequences largely of decisions they made. Being overweight is a choice. Abusing your body is a choice, HIV is largely a choice, this is not a reason to lock everyone down.

The problem is that the other dumb asses that vacation in Florida, can now bust loose......and bring back a present for those who stayed home.

It was New Yorkers that brought the virus to Florida.

You’re mistaken. AOC said that, not me.

It is your ilk who is perfectly fine with 200,000 dead people, who were disproportionately old people. Do not project your contempt for human life onto AOC. :)

It is your ilk who is perfectly fine with 200,000 dead people, who were disproportionately old people. Do not project your contempt for human life onto AOC. :)

There is no scenario where those people didn’t die. If those two hundred thousand people got the disease it means they chose voluntarily to interact with others and life is full of risks.

they literally don't care how long and drawn out and how severe this thing is to their own communities/nation.

some broke con man told them not to worry and they gobbled it up like they were in an Amway meeting.

The thing is, those being flim-flammed really think Trump is best for the economy, even though he's giving our national treasure away to the rich and large corps. Even the ones who say they'll vote against Him. Go figure.

This didn't age well did it? Its safe to assume the way the liberal mouthpieces have been running to Florida they are so thankful DeSantis took the lead. He looks good 15 months later no?

This didn't age well did it? Its safe to assume the way the liberal mouthpieces have been running to Florida they are so thankful DeSantis took the lead. He looks good 15 months later no?
I LOVE the way DeSantis crucifies the idiots on TV and MSM in general. They keep trying to demonize him and it backfires on them every time. He knows how to stick that screw into their chests and twist it and turn it and reveal them as the propaganda arm of the Democratic party every single time. He is better at that than even Trump because he does it in a real slick fashion pointing out how and why his policies have succeeded and the policies of the left have been complete failures.

He is lifting restrictions, but that does not mean that as a business you cannot continue to impose them by limiting the number of people in your establishment at one time, or only allowing people to sit in every other booth, etc. It would be bad for your own business economically, but you could still legally do it.
It would be even worse for the business if some un-vaccinated moron infected its staff, forcing layoffs and closure.

I LOVE the way DeSantis crucifies the idiots on TV and MSM in general. They keep trying to demonize him and it backfires on them every time. He knows how to stick that screw into their chests and twist it and turn it and reveal them as the propaganda arm of the Democratic party every single time. He is better at that than even Trump because he does it in a real slick fashion pointing out how and why his policies have succeeded and the policies of the left have been complete failures.
Yeah, he's such a stunning success story...

Wonder what Florida health care system workers (doctors, nurses, hospital staff, etc.) opinion on this move by DeSantis is?
I suspect the health care workers are getting burned out due to covid patients.

Some of our leaders can't see beyond a single issue.

It would be even worse for the business if some un-vaccinated moron infected its staff, forcing layoffs and closure.
Same thing could happen if my vaccinated brother walked into the business.

Wonder what Florida health care system workers (doctors, nurses, hospital staff, etc.) opinion on this move by DeSantis is?
I suspect the health care workers are getting burned out due to covid patients.

Some of our leaders can't see beyond a single issue.
No need to wonder...

Vo
Yeah, he's such a stunning success story...
Vox and Politico? 'Nuff said

why. What makes it so unbiased and correct?

I should have been clearer. Post specific links to your sources that address the thread topic of Florida lifting restrictions.

DeSantis has not spent 30 second in a Medical Training Program. He's nothing more than a Right Wing Bigot of the worst sort and type.

Sounds like a trip to Destin is in order. I hope Tennessee is taking notice there Gov Lee.
-----------------

Florida is lifting all coronavirus restrictions on restaurants and bars effective immediately, with Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) saying he is also prohibiting local governments from closing businesses or imposing any restrictions without justification.

"There will not be limitations from the state of Florida," DeSantis said during a press conference Friday. "I think this will be very, very important to the industry. Some of the local [governments] can do reasonable regulations, but you can’t say no after six months and just have people twisting in the wind.”

They may as well. There is no one left to catch Covid. DeathSantis has the most abominable record on Covid except for maybe Donny.

They may as well. There is no one left to catch Covid. DeathSantis has the most abominable record on Covid except for maybe Donny.
But all the whiners run to Florida instead of California? Why?

Same thing could happen if my vaccinated brother walked into the business.

Nowhere near as likely. That's your problem. A failure at determining equivalence. One person dying from one thing, your vaxxed bro, is just as much a threat as 1,000 dying from another, your unvaxxed self.

Back
Top Bottom