• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida city repeals 13-year ban on saggy pants

So you read looters and equated that to being black but are accusing someone else of racist implications?

So are you contradicting the RW narrative that it's all blacks?

You all have denied and denied that there were any whites there, until now when it became convenient.

If expecting people to look decent when out in public makes me a "prude", so be it.

Who decides what is "decent"? Some christian prude who doesn't realise this isn't Iran with their morality police? I don't "expect" idiot evangelists with their blissful smiles to come banging on my door either, asking me if I spoke to 'god' that day and ruining my Sunday.
America is so backward in so many ways.

Good taste dictates that underwear does not show.

8c976650afa0faf788b8fbd3b7df4602--beach-boys-boardshorts.jpg

So you read looters and equated that to being black but are accusing someone else of racist implications?

Kind of like Biden who said “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,”

People should know better than to have their gotchies showing without being told by govt. to cover them up.

View attachment 67295262

They are not emulating gangsters. They are emulating prisoners in jail whose belts have been taken away while they are in jail. Sometimes along with tennis shoes with no laces.

So none of the looters have jobs? Has this been established?

Its a generalization. Im sure some looters also work. Sooooo in our incredibly woke culture are we now also to be concerned with not offending looters?

Its a generalization. Im sure some looters also work. Sooooo in our incredibly woke culture are we now also to be concerned with not offending looters?

It's an unfounded slur. No one is defending looters, just knocking back our incredibly bias white culture. Try using facts instead of unfounded opinion when discussing civil unrest after each unarmed black man dying.

More than just looters use civil unrest as cover- minors use it to bring their video game world to real life and then panic when real life doesn't follow the fantasy script... :peace

Right, I'm sure you had white people in mind....:roll:

lots of the looters and rioters are white-like the three Kyle R shot

It's also a stereotype.

YOU are defending them against the assertion they don't work.

Defending them about work, not looting... :doh

Defending saggy pants as none of the wags here know what work these guys do or how they dress for work... :doh

Laughing at some who want to blame the 'gubmint' for over reach about dress in public when it is the LOCAL social conservatives trying to enforce their opinion on the rest of the city... :peace

Is there nothing the old, white, conservative 'get offa my lawn' crowd with their 19th century prudery doesn't get outraged over?

Back
Top Bottom