• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida and Texas lead the country!

Nope. A lie is saying something KNOWING it's not true. I said what I believed to true, AND then when back and double checked; discovering my error.

You have declared on multiple occasions that when the media corrects something they were “lying” originally. Sorry, by your own standards you lied.

Califirnia has high raw numbers because it has the highest population. More than twice Florida's. That is why I said that the per capita number, not the raw number, tells the real story.
And yet when anyone talks about the problem they speak in raw numbers, cases and deaths, don't they? Do you suppose that the Californians who've lost family or friends care that their states per capita death rate is lower than 31 other states.
And the real story is that California is better off then both florida and Texas when it comes to covid deaths.

These are just facts.
Sure, by your beloved per capita numbers California is a whopping .02% better (200/1,000,000). That's a huge bragging point to us Californians.

You have declared on multiple occasions that when the media corrects something they were “lying” originally. Sorry, by your own standards you lied.
Prove it.

And yet when anyone talks about the problem they speak in raw numbers, cases and deaths, don't they? Do you suppose that the Californians who've lost family or friends care that their states per capita death rate is lower than 31 other states.

Sure, by your beloved per capita numbers California is a whopping .02% better (200/1,000,000). That's a huge bragging point to us Californians.
Bottom line. Your point backfired when facts were brought to bear.

Raw numbers tell you nothing. California has 40 million people. Many states have less than five million, some less than 1 million.

Comparing raw numbers tells you nothing.

When we look at per capita numbers we see that California is doing quite well, in the lower half, and better than both Florida and Texas.

These are just facts..

All that is left you to apologize and promise not to spend misinformation in the future.

Prove it.
The Dems and their media lackeys have been jumping through their collective asses to paint the COVID status in the worst possible light. You can always tell their lying when they report changed as percentages. For instance when the say XXXX had a 10% rise in cases - they neglect to mention that the state only had 10 cases and a new one popped up.
I saw a "30 states had increasing in cases . . ." last night on CBS news. I spot checked a few of the states they cited on their map - of the 10-15 I checked all were small increase over small numbers of cases.

Here’s just one example.

Yes- the map of areas of fastest Covid spread mirrors almost exactly the map of Trump supporting areas. After all, distrusting all the doctors and experts in general has been a qualifying characteristic of being a “real man” and real conservative these days. It means you can think for yourself and use your own common sense, rught?

Turns out that has consequences. Turns out being a real man like that doesn’t help them from choking on the pus in their own lungs in the ICU.

They have even done detailed statistical analysis on the growth of rabid anti intellectualism among conservatives. This has been a trend since the mid-1990s, Newt Gingrich’s time- when it started becoming fashionable among conservatives to be rabidly anti-intellectual.

See my next post for more facts to “back up that bull****”. (I am sure you think cussing and being rude, insulting, and foul-mouthed somehow strengthens your argument argument as well- another hallmark of Trumpism).
That is so stupid that only a liberal could believe it. Tel you what, why dont you turn off your leftist propaganda channels and talk to real people on the right and see what they think.

Yep, here ya go. You can find all the cooperation you require. https://www.google.com/

BTW 2 of every 10 Covid cases currently are in FL, they also had a 55% increase in hospitalizations in one week.
LOL. Its not my job to back up your bull****. The fact that you wont do it only proves you were lying. Thanks for clearing that up.

He's in a death cult. That is what they do. Florida led the nation yesterday with 148 and Texas was second.
Whats funny is that even after all this time, California and New York still lead with the most deaths. I guess we know who has the death cult 😂 😂

Whats funny is that even after all this time, California and New York still lead with the most deaths. I guess we know who has the death cult 😂 😂
You would find it funny. Yes those states were blindsided by the failures of the previous administration to warn us that the virus was here in force until it was too late. Most of those deaths came in the 1st wave and yes you all had a good laugh over it. Are you still laughing now that most infections and deaths are in the Red States? It seems so hence the term "death cult". Meaning those that minimize ("they were all on their last legs anyway")and ridicule ("It's the fault of liberal Governors") death in an off handed and despicable way.

That is so stupid that only a liberal could believe it. Tel you what, why dont you turn off your leftist propaganda channels and talk to real people on the right and see what they think.

Sure. Here’s what they say:

Are you saying Fox is a leftist propaganda channel?

You would find it funny. Yes those states were blindsided by the failures of the previous administration to warn us that the virus was here in force until it was too late. Most of those deaths came in the 1st wave and yes you all had a good laugh over it. Are you still laughing now that most infections and deaths are in the Red States? It seems so hence the term "death cult". Meaning those that minimize ("they were all on their last legs anyway")and ridicule ("It's the fault of liberal Governors") death in an off handed and despicable way.
😂 😂 New Yorks death rate is the result of the incompetent leadership of DiBlasio and Cuomo and California was not 'blindsided' by anything. Thats just you making lame excuses for your pathetic liberal leadership. As for your 'death cult' idiocy, well, its just idiotic.

Sure. Here’s what they say:

Are you saying Fox is a leftist propaganda channel?
This is why you leftists are so difficult to reason with. Carlson made no such claim so your link is nothing but a lie. But like a good liberal lemming, you just swallow it anyway. Carlson was quoting, accurately, numbers from the CDC's own VAERS website--which your link did not challenge. You are the victim, once again, of fake news. Will you ever learn?

😂 😂 New Yorks death rate is the result of the incompetent leadership of DiBlasio and Cuomo and California was not 'blindsided' by anything. Thats just you making lame excuses for your pathetic liberal leadership. As for your 'death cult' idiocy, well, its just idiotic.
Just not true 20% of NYC was infected with covid while the one term mistake was telling everyone it was under control and would go away like a miracle. His minimizing and lying about the dangers of covid were the primary reason for the unrestrained outbreaks in major urban economic centers like NYC. Now the tables are turned and Florida and Texas lead the nation in new cases. Florida had 14,258 new cases yesterday and our pathetic governor has done nothing to stop it from increasing even more. Florida has passed NY in cases per million too.

Coronavirus Was Moving Through NY in Early February

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/30/health/coronavirus-ny.html

Last edited:
This is why you leftists are so difficult to reason with. Carlson made no such claim so your link is nothing but a lie. But like a good liberal lemming, you just swallow it anyway. Carlson was quoting, accurately, numbers from the CDC's own VAERS website--which your link did not challenge. You are the victim, once again, of fake news. Will you ever learn?
Those VAERS numbers are what all the vaccine deniers use to falsely claim the vaccine kills people. There are 3 deaths attributable to the J&J vaccine and ZERO deaths from 1.7 billion Mrna shots. Carlson is despicable for adding to the lies that are killing Americans daily.

Imagine how embarrassed all those red state govs are with rising covid *after* a vax was available. Yipes!

California and New York dominate death counts. And Texas and Florida dominate total recoveries.
If you are attempting to link it to their Democrat governor, you are pathetic.
Did you ever think it's the concentration of a lot of people?
You'll do anything to blame dems. Grow up.

If you are attempting to link it to their Democrat governor, you are pathetic.
Did you ever think it's the concentration of a lot of people?
You'll do anything to blame dems. Grow up.
I live in California - what ere your credentials.

Back
Top Bottom