• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida and Texas lead the country!

I was citing per capita (actually per million) numbers.
So you lied?

California is 31 in terms of death count.

In the lower half.

In no way shape or form "dominating the death count.

So you lied?

California is 31 in terms of death count.
Actually, 32 on deaths/million on the source I cited.
In the lower half.

In no way shape or form "dominating the death count.
I'm not going to argue semantics with you.

I was citing per capita (actually per million) numbers.
Correction those were raw numbers. I cited per capita for Florida and Texas.

Actually, 32 on deaths/million on the source I cited.

I'm not going to argue semantics with you.
So you won't argue semantics with me because you know damn well, 32 out of 50 is not "Dominating the death count", and you would lose that argument.

So you won't argue semantics with me because you know damn well, 32 out of 50 is not "Dominating the death count", and you would lose that argument.
Yeah, I already said I misspoke. Texas and Florida are below average in Deaths/million.

Yeah, Texas is #24 and Florida is #25 and they're both below national average.
I just get tired of the constant stream of conservative lies about California.

So to be clear, California DOES NOT dominate the Covid death count and is, in fact, better off than both Florida and Texas.

Got anything not issued by Democratic Party Propaganda Ministry?
Watch the Fox news clips in my link. You know what is there. Tucker saying vaccines don't work and Laura saying they are not needed. They are the cause of the new surge in the unvaccinated. We now have 2 Americas. Half are starting to lead normal lives and the unvaccinated are in a time warp where covid is now worse than it ever was and they are dropping like flies. I'd be sad but it is what you get when to take the side of a murderous virus. They will turn and bite you like a rattlesnake.

I just get tired of the constant stream of conservative lies about California.

So to be clear, California DOES NOT dominate the Covid death count and is, in fact, better off than both Florida and Texas.
There were no lies about California. It DOES dominate the death oount, not the deaths per million statistics. Better off than Florida or Texas? Barely. 23th to 32nd is like 200 deaths/million or about .02% - BFD.

Even if they are dying of thirst?
That's what they want. They're playing Covid roulette. The people I see wearing masks have been vaccinated. No masks, by the people who aren't vaccinated who won't touch a mask if their lives depend on it. It's amazingly stupid.

It's just getting too hard to care about these people. They're going to build immunity to Covid one way or the other. Either getting a vax, or catching every variant of Covid over the next year and a half.

Every country has these people. They'll make enough variants to catch Covid over and over again. That's a lot of chances to take but, you can only lead a free horse to water, even if it's dying of thirst. Once it passes out, we can try to save it, but not until then.

There were no lies about California. It DOES dominate the death oount, not the deaths per million statistics. Better off than Florida or Texas? Barely. 23th to 32nd is like 200 deaths/million or about .02% - BFD.
Can you at least not rub your death cult in our faces? I have never seen a political party that revolves itself around the dead and dying like the right is. Now that it is your own that is dying in droves you still make fun of them. They were on their last legs anyway right? 148 of your brethren passed in Florida yesterday. Texas is far behind at #2 in the nation with 54 unvaccinated deaths.

Are you really having a competition over death? :confused:

Califirnia has high raw numbers because it has the highest population. More than twice Florida's. That is why I said that the per capita number, not the raw number, tells the real story.

And the real story is that California is better off then both florida and Texas when it comes to covid deaths.

These are just facts.

Yep, the two governors who "Trumpeted" the loudest that Covid is nothing to be concerned about are leading the country in Covid cases.

Where are all the posters here who championed these areas just two short weeks ago? The posters who posted endlessly, "well how are cases in Texas and Florida, they prove makes don't work."

Come on you rocket scientists, be honest, post in this thread that you were wrong.

Tx and FL are the sates best equipped to have minimum COVid as it does not do well in the heat.

But no, we have Trump wannabes as governors so now all their citizens are far more threatened than any blue state.

Trumpism, the modern GOP is a curse. The greatest danger the country has faced in 1865.

The sad part, there is no need for this, Trumpism.
Crocodile tears are seen here

WTF? How on earth do you get this from my post?

You don't. It is just your way of being provocative and insulting.
Don't project your own intents on motives onto me or anybody else.

So you lied.
Nope. A lie is saying something KNOWING it's not true. I said what I believed to true, AND then when back and double checked; discovering my error.

Back
Top Bottom