• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida and Texas lead the country!

Arkansas is going for the gold.

1627264654693.png

Florida, however, is still the champ.

1627264721333.png

You seem to be in the habit of calling people liars while you post nothing but lies. Try being honest for once and see what happens. Unless, of course, you are just trolling and you will continue to do what you are doing.

You lied. You stated you didn’t know of any GOP member who denied covid was dangerous, and that you didn’t know of a single GOP member that said the covid vaccine was dangerous.

You lied. And then you admitted that you knew you were lying. You can call me names all you want, but you literally just got busted being dishonest.

Sucks to be your credibility right about now.

You lied. You stated you didn’t know of any GOP member who denied covid was dangerous, and that you didn’t know of a single GOP member that said the covid vaccine was dangerous.

You lied. And then you admitted that you knew you were lying. You can call me names all you want, but you literally just got busted being dishonest.

Sucks to be your credibility right about now.
I never made those statements. You are just lying and trolling

I never made those statements. You are just lying and trolling

Those statements are right there in your post that I busted you on.

This is a printed word medium, no one has to take my word for it. Nor yours.

Those statements are right there in your post that I busted you on.

This is a printed word medium, no one has to take my word for it. Nor yours.
Youre lying. And trolling.

Youre lying. And trolling.

You’re lying about my lying. Feel free to stop replying about this subject then. I’m not going to tell you that you didn’t lie when you got busted in a lie.

Move on or deal with the reality of your failed credibility. Your call.

You’re lying about my lying. Feel free to stop replying about this subject then. I’m not going to tell you that you didn’t lie when you got busted in a lie.

Move on or deal with the reality of your failed credibility. Your call.
You are lying and trolling. And not doing either particularly well. You seem to think that sort of behavior will stand in for an actual argument, but it wont.

You are lying and trolling. And not doing either particularly well. You seem to think that sort of behavior will stand in for an actual argument, but it wont.

Eh, I gave you the chance. Your call.

Yep, the two governors who "Trumpeted" the loudest that Covid is nothing to be concerned about are leading the country in Covid cases.

Where are all the posters here who championed these areas just two short weeks ago? The posters who posted endlessly, "well how are cases in Texas and Florida, they prove makes don't work."

Come on you rocket scientists, be honest, post in this thread that you were wrong.

Tx and FL are the sates best equipped to have minimum COVid as it does not do well in the heat.

But no, we have Trump wannabes as governors so now all their citizens are far more threatened than any blue state.

Trumpism, the modern GOP is a curse. The greatest danger the country has faced in 1865.

The sad part, there is no need for this, Trumpism.

Case counts? sigh .. the hits just keep on coming, especially when there is a 98-99%+ recovery rate. Are we still counting gunshot victims with COVID as COVID deaths?

It is my call. You are lying and trolling. And we both know it.

I think i’m gonna put you in timeout for a few days. You lied. There needs to be consequences.

I think i’m gonna put you in timeout for a few days. You lied. There needs to be consequences.
Lol like I care. The less dishonesty and trolling from the left the better.

Case counts? sigh .. the hits just keep on coming, especially when there is a 98-99%+ recovery rate. Are we still counting gunshot victims with COVID as COVID deaths?

My sincere suggestion, turn off Fox and renounce Trumpism.

1/3 of all Covid infections are in 2 states , Florida and Texas. Why? The governors are ignoring science for political reasons as their base, Trumpets, are idiots.

Back
Top Bottom