• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida again. Margie Greene speaks at the white nationalist convention there...

Subieguy

Todays GOP: wrong on EVERYTHING!!!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
well of all the places for their get together, the white nationals chose Orlando, this in a state which the GOP is well underway with all kinds of attacks on Democracy as well as minorities....
enter Margie Greene:

Greene, a QAnon conspiracist and rabidly anti-trans Republican, was the surprise speaker at the third annual America First Political Action Conference in Orlando, organized by white nationalist figurehead Nick Fuentes.

Lots of hard right echo chambers here folks:

Fuentes, an antisemite and racist who attended the deadly 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, and who was recently subpoenaed for his involvement in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, excitedly introduced Greene as the featured speaker from behind a lectern inside the Marriott Orlando World Center, according to a livestream of the event. (HuffPost was denied entrance to AFPAC.)
In her speech, Greene referred to the assembled AFPAC crowd — among them prominent right-wing extremists who have been photographed giving the Nazi salute and reciting the infamous “14 words,” a white supremacist slogan — as “canceled Americans.”
“You’ve been handed the responsibility to fight for our Constitution and stand for our freedoms, and stop the Democrats who are the communist party of the United States of America,” Greene said.

She also took time to attack transgender people, claiming Democrats have destroyed “gender” and “pronouns.”

This woman has no business being in Congress. She is a disgrace. And her talking points shoe why the only minority the GOP cares about, is ITSELF!

exclusive footage

chapmanduane_082819getty.jpg

and they are quick to call the left "communists".

In her speech, Greene referred to the assembled AFPAC crowd — among them prominent right-wing extremists who have been photographed giving the Nazi salute and reciting the infamous “14 words,” a white supremacist slogan — as “canceled Americans.”

The rise of the RW. It isn't a souffle', so I guess that's why the Dems aren't hardly watching, let alone saying or doing anything about it, that I can tell.

I swa that Sheriff Joe complained to the crowd last night that everyone calls him a racist. The crowd cheered this and a surprised Joe cried, "but I'm not."

Sheriff Joe's the sensible one?

If anyone wondered why BLM happened, and felt the need to protest and let America know there were still a lot of racists in high places and in our justice system, well, you should know now there was a reason for it. All people like Marjorie Greene are doing is proving why BLM exists. I think people who thought the white movement was long gone know better now. So, it's good the curtain has been drawn back and we can all see, it's still a big problem.

as I said many many times GOP has nothing to offer America this year so they manufacture crisis, like this one for example against trans people:
another one, gays, another one CRT and on and on and on>

What Nazi rally will Marge accidentally stumble into today?
LOL
Exactly.
And her feeble excuse that she didn't know who Fuentes was for speaking at an opening white nationalist conference put on by Fuentes.
Marjorie is not only a traitor but a very stupid one.

Meadows will do nothing. He needs their votes and Trump's support if he wants the gavel come January 2023. Poor baby, selling his soul to Trump who I bet pulls the rug out from under him after the election.

"He has questioned the number of Jews who were killed in the Holocaust and believes that Israel has a malicious influence on US policy."

White nationalist Nick Fuentes' YouTube channel banned for hate speech |  The Times of Israel

LOL
Exactly.
And her feeble excuse that she didn't know who Fuentes was for speaking at an opening white nationalist conference put on by Fuentes.
Marjorie is not only a traitor but a very stupid one.
"I didn't know the guy who just made a white supremacist speech was a white supremacist!"

"I didn't know the guy who just made a white supremacist speech was a white supremacist!"

Honedtly, she can be forgiven for confusing this place for CPAC, with its own banner about having the courage to be called a racist.

There is your repupugnatian party....

Back
Top Bottom