• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Flights Erupt in Cheers After Biden's Mask Mandates Are Struck Down

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
You know I'm just about as happy as an illegal at our southern border right now.

We pushed back against the mandatory vaccine mandates.

We pushed back against the stupid mask mandate for airlines.

The unvaccinated will look like an All-Star team

Smart bunch

1650415404700.png

Americans, flight attendants and pilots are thrilled after a federal judge in Florida struck down the Biden administration's mask mandate for travel.

The ruling came out Monday afternoon and within hours, the Transportation Security Administration announced the mandate was no longer in place. Just last week the TSA extended the mandate into May after it was scheduled to expire in March.

"Due to today’s court ruling, effective immediately, TSA will no longer enforce its Security Directives and Emergency Amendment requiring mask use on public transportation and transportation hubs. TSA will also rescind the new Security Directives that were scheduled to take effect tomorrow. CDC continues to recommend that people wear masks in indoor public transportation settings at this time," TSA released in a statement.

I too am jubilant that every flight I go on can be a superspreader event.

Is there a point to this? Why wouldn't people be happy? Do you think people like wearing masks?

Flying with a mask was miserable.

If it was a superspreader without a mask.

It WAS a superspreader with a mask.
How does wearing a mask on a plane make it a superspreader event? Do you understand how a face mask works to prevent the transmission of communicable diseases?

How does wearing a mask on a plane make it a superspreader event? Do you understand how a face mask works to prevent the transmission of communicable diseases?

Yes, I understand how it works.....it doesn't.

Yes, I understand how it works.....it doesn't.

Who told you that masks aren't effective to stop the transmission of diseases? Why do Drs and nurses wear them if they arent effective in that job?

As for the OP's source,
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Townhall Right Biased and Questionable based on consistent one-sided reporting that always favors the right and numerous failed fact checks.

Back
Top Bottom