• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FLDS polygamist cult in Colorado city

1.) again im not talking about you im talking about how articles and some people paint a picture like i already said in post 21
2.) didnt say they weren't
3.) coercion thats what i said

Okay, still don't know why you brought up ku Klux klan and Muslim terrorists.

Coercion is what i was referencing in the first post.

1.)Okay, still don't know why you brought up ku Klux klan and Muslim terrorists.

Coercion is what i was referencing in the first post.

easy to explain how SOME people use false labels and try to push that label as the reason for the wrong doing

easy to explain how SOME people use false labels and try to push that label as the reason for the wrong doing

This has no relevance.

I don't wish to push any labels as reasons for wrong doing.

I have explained it time and time again

This has no relevance.

I don't wish to push any labels as reasons for wrong doing.

I have explained it time and time again

and i have told you i never said YOU did lol seems like you are talking in a circle

Back
Top Bottom