• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FLASHBACK: Top German Journalist Admits Media Completely Fake: 'We All Lie For CIA'..

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public.

But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American media tries to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia — this is a point of no return and I’m going to stand up and say it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to betray the people, not only in Germany, all over Europe.

Top German Journalist Admits Mainstream Media Is Completely Fake: "We All Lie For The CIA" | Zero Hedge

Re: FLASHBACK: Top German Journalist Admits Media Completely Fake: 'We All Lie For CI

Exactly what I have been saying all along..............for decades even!

Re: FLASHBACK: Top German Journalist Admits Media Completely Fake: 'We All Lie For CI

Yep, just some random people on the internet, conspiracy theory thread is further down.

Lol, Zero Hedge.

Lol, Zero Hedge.

Yep...lots of laughs for sure, when people don't believe that there is extreme bias, and many agendas, within the media, and the MSM wouldn't carry this story anyway.......so we have to look further to find the truth.

As a PIO for my department and conferring with like employed cops all over the US, this guy is spot on!

Yep, just some random people on the internet, conspiracy theory thread is further down.

And if this guy said that John Edwards, Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton were faithful husbands...it would be just random people with conspiracy theories.

The denial of the truth, that I see in this world....is beyond the pale.

Any evidence from anyone, that the MSM are very biased, that Democrats know how to run anything in government or that B. Hussein obummer is anything but a fraud and a con man......and people just bury their heads in the sand.

Somebody must be pretty desperate to need to cite zero hedge. Which in turn uses Putin's refuse belcher.

Anyone remotely acquainted with the German press landscape knows Ulfkotte to be a right wing nut (and I don't mean fundamentally conservative) who continuously engages in the most absurd conspiracy theories.

And that's not the only field he's demonstrably unhinged in.

Epic fail thread.:applaud

Somebody must be pretty desperate to need to cite zero hedge. Which in turn uses Putin's refuse belcher.

Anyone remotely acquainted with the German press landscape knows Ulfkotte to be a right wing nut (and I don't mean fundamentally conservative) who continuously engages in the most absurd conspiracy theories.

Epic fail thread.:applaud

And what is your opinion worth?

And what is your opinion worth?
I actually stated some facts so if you want to address opinions, you'd be better advised to consider the worth of yours.

Yep...lots of laughs for sure, when people don't believe that there is extreme bias, and many agendas, within the media, and the MSM wouldn't carry this story anyway.......so we have to look further to find the truth.

As a PIO for my department and conferring with like employed cops all over the US, this guy is spot on!

The "oh lord, mainstream media bias" card is cheap rhetoric used by fringe elements to grasp at whatever legitimacy they can.

Not to say the MSM doesn't have serious issues of bias, but those outside the sphere have the same issue.

If you think "alternative media" doesn't have an agenda, you're not paying attention -- left, right, doesn't matter.

Epic fail thread
.:applaud

You can say that again.

Back
Top Bottom