• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Flashback: Kamala Harris Said She Believed Women Who Accused Biden Of Inappropriate Touching

Yeah, I'll go down the road of comparing calling a woman not attractive and sexually assaulting a female intern.
Sure, why not.

Trump called Cruz's dad a murderer.

I'll see you that, and raise you little children rubbing his leg hair.

You've out done yourself. I'll call and raise you 'raping thirteen year old girls' and picking Stormy Daniels pubic hairs out of his teeth...while his wife was pregnant.

It really doesn't take much intelligence to realize that if women are cringing and pulling away from you, that your touching is unwanted and inappropriate.

If Biden couldn't figure that out on his own, what does that say about him? The alternative is that he didn't care about how his advances made his victims feel until it started to affect him politically.

A trump supporter posted this.

Hypocrisy? You mean like when you're supporting a serial rapist, bigot and adulterer and try to paint the opposing candidate with the same brush?
On the contrary, I never supported Slick Willy. That would be the Democratic Party supporting the "serial rapist, bigot and adulterer," and I never support Democrats.

Aww, you being ignored as well?

There, there......

Yup...still ignoring the point. I'm not going to let you distract from that. Will you address the point made or are you going to continue to run away from it?

Yup...still ignoring the point. I'm not going to let you distract from that. Will you address the point made or are you going to continue to run away from it?

You’re not going to let me, really?.

There was no “point made” in the OP!

” What does this say about Biden's judgment in choosing a running mate?”

Doesn’t speak to Biden’s judgement at all.....:shrug:

:lamo Again, more lies from you which means the rest of your post is just lying idiocy, DISMISSED. There is no recovery from that. Trump supporters are a waste of air.

:lamo

You knowingly lie about Trumps comments and you in turn eagerly support an accused rapist. You **** on your own credibility and sacrificed whatever shred of integrity you may have ever had in the name of politics. That’s....sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re not going to let me, really?.

There was no “point made” in the OP!

” What does this say about Biden's judgment in choosing a running mate?”

Doesn’t speak to Biden’s judgement at all.....:shrug:

You left out the comment you actually responded to and still aren't addressing it.

You left out the comment you actually responded to and still aren't addressing it.

I never finished dental school, you got me......

Kamala Harris "I believe Joe's victim". Also Kamala Harris "I'm really excited to be on the same ticket with someone I believe to be a rapist".

We should ask mike pence how he feels about being on the same ticket with a man that admitted to sexually assaulting a woman on tape.

:lamo

You knowingly lie about Trumps comments and you in turn eagerly support an accused rapist. You **** on your own credibility and sacrificed whatever shred of integrity you may have ever had in the name of politics. That’s....sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't lie about what Trump said, he DID say grab em by the *****. That is sexual assault and saying they "want it" is more of yours and Trump's LIE.

Again, more lies from you which means the rest of your post is just lying idiocy, DISMISSED. There is no recovery from that. Trump supporters are a waste of air.

I didn't lie about what Trump said, he DID say grab em by the *****. That is sexual assault and saying they "want it" is more of yours and Trump's LIE.

Again, more lies from you which means the rest of your post is just lying idiocy, DISMISSED. There is no recovery from that. Trump supporters are a waste of air.
No...what he said is SOME WOMEN when you are a celebrity LET you do anything.

You KNOW that...but you lie about it. Which is tragic really, because there really is SO MUCH to despise about Trumps character. You dont HAVE to lie...but you do...all the while eagerly supporting people like Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and now an accused rapist.

You **** on your integrity in the name of politics. You sacrifice your character in the name of politics. Its sad.

We should ask mike pence how he feels about being on the same ticket with a man that admitted to sexually assaulting a woman on tape.
Yet another mite lying about what was said. Its tragic watching you leftists EAGERLY **** on your own integrity in the name of politics. But at least you have lots of company.

I never finished dental school, you got me......

Nope...that doesn't address it either. Are you even aware of the point that was being made? If you're confused about that I can help you out.

Sorry...you don't get to comment on that anymore if you support Biden.

It says that Joe picked a winner...and he wants a VP that will tell him the truth.

So you'll vote for a groper, just so you can get her as VP?

Sorry...you don't get to comment on that anymore if you support Biden.

Why? For biden it's all allegations. For trump, it's an admission of rape. If anything it's the other way around.

So you'll vote for a groper, just so you can get her as VP?

Groper vs ***** grabber. Though call right. Seems like biden is the less rapey candidate.

Last edited:
Groper vs ***** grabber. Thought call right. Seems like biden is the less rapey candidate.

Right, because joking that a woman would let you touch them if you wanted to, is the same as actually touching them without permission.

1- I didnt vote for Trump. 2-You people STILL dont know the difference between "some women, when you are a celebrity LET you do anything...grab them by the *****...whatever" vs "I randomly grab women by the *****". 3-You **** on your own credibility by literally supporting a man that grabbed a random woman by her ***** against her will.

She screwed her way to the top to get a private sector position. She smoked weed after putting away numerous felons who were caught with it. And she's running for Vice President with an alleged rapist.

The intellectual dishonesty from Dem Libs, stinks! LOL

You did lie. You took a statement out of context as you and the rest of your goofies usually do.

Biden has actually been accused of rape, but just for the sake of sticking it to Trump, your party would even let a convicted felon be President if given the chance.

You're leaving out the entire point of the thread.

Pence did not state that he believes the Trump accusers.

Yeah but he believes trump right. Or does he think trump is a liar.

Back
Top Bottom