• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Flashback: Kamala Harris Said She Believed Women Who Accused Biden Of Inappropriate Touching

You did report it??? Who did you report it to? Will barr be pressing charges?

Its your turn to answer. I asked you why you are effeminate male answering and looking the other way when you saw a young girl get groped? Are you too weak to protect underage girls? Seems that voting for Biden means you approve of that sort of behavior. So which is it? Weak effeminate male or you actually like what he did?

Its your turn to answer. I asked you why you are effeminate male answering and looking the other way when you saw a young girl get groped? Are you too weak to protect underage girls? Seems that voting for Biden means you approve of that sort of behavior. So which is it? Weak effeminate male or you actually like what he did?

A girl was groped? Where? If you saw this and did not report it I find that disgusting.

Did trump and barr see this video?

You've made no earlier point other than your bias towards Trump while giving Biden and his new main squeeze a pass.
The above is adult equivalent of "I can't hear you" while holding fingers in ears.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Flashback: Kamala Harris said she believed women who accused Biden of inappropriate touching | Fox News

"Sen. Kamala Harris, who was announced as presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden’s running mate on Tuesday, once said that she believed women who accused Biden of inappropriate touching.

I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” the California senator told reporters in April 2019.

What does this say about Biden's judgment in choosing a running mate?

trump.jpg

Back
Top Bottom