• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Flashback: John Kerry is an idiot

jmotivator

Computer Gaming Nerd
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Kerry: Trump moving U.S. embassy to Jerusalem would lead to a Mideast explosion - Israel News - Haaretz.com

"You'd have an explosion," he said in an interview with CBS. "You’d have an explosion – an absolute explosion in the region, not just in the West Bank and perhaps even in Israel itself, but throughout the region. The Arab world has enormous interest in the Haram al-Sharif, as it is called, the Temple Mount, the Dome [of the Rock], and it is a holy site for the Arab world."

"And if all of a sudden Jerusalem is declared to be the location of our embassy, that has issues of sovereignty, issues of law that it would deem to be affected by that move and by the United States acquiescing in that move, and that would have profound impact on the readiness of Jordan and Egypt to be able to be as supportive and engaged with Israel as they are today," he said.

Democrat and establishment Republican instincts in foreign affairs are proving to be poison.

Biden's big idea amidst peace breaking out would be turning Syria into the next US quagmire. :roll:

Kerry: Trump moving U.S. embassy to Jerusalem would lead to a Mideast explosion - Israel News - Haaretz.com

Democrat and establishment Republican instincts in foreign affairs are proving to be poison.

Biden's big idea amidst peace breaking out would be turning Syria into the next US quagmire. :roll:

And Republicans said that if Obama was elected a second term the United States would be done for. Now Trump is telling us if we elect Biden, police will be defunded. Come on man. You can't be that dumb, I'll admit I'm making an assumption here but I'll err to the side you aren't a moron.

John Kerry married well both times I'll give him that. You could always count on him in the lurch.

800px-Fester_lurch_1966.jpg

Wow, you Trumper Cultists are desperate to come up with anything, not matter how idiotic, to divert attention away from the massive lying, cheating, rage-clown- douchebag you worship.

Wow, you Trumper Cultists are desperate to come up with anything, not matter how idiotic, to divert attention away from the massive lying, cheating, rage-clown- douchebag you worship.

Cry more.

You all seem to think that all of this was so automatic that previous presidents would have done it if they put their mind to it...

The question then is why didn't they put their mind to it? :roll:

When half of the political class are pretty much immune from any criticism from the mainstream media somebody has to step in and give them a going over. That would be people like me.

Cry more.

You all seem to think that all of this was so automatic that previous presidents would have done it if they put their mind to it...

The question then is why didn't they put their mind to it? :roll:

Lie less. I'm tired of calling out these Dirtbag lies about "no one" could have seen this coming and that Obama didn't do anything. But keep on lying because those lies always remind us who the enemies of this republic really are.

When half of the political class are pretty much immune from any criticism from the mainstream media somebody has to step in and give them a going over. That would be people like me.

This isn't the place for your fever dream therapy. Seek professional help.

There is no peace, or even civility, in the Middle East.

Which one of you geniuses thinks otherwise?

Back
Top Bottom