• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FLASHBACK: Bill Clinton talking like Trump on immigration...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
NumbersUSA pulls quotes from Bill Clinton talking illegal immigration and the problem of border control and being a nation of laws from his 1996 State of the Union which shows a striking comparison to what presumptive Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has been saying about the subject.

From Clinton's 1996 State of the Union address:
1996 Flashback: Bill Clinton Talks Like Trump On Immigration: "We Are A Nation Of Laws" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Is this supposed to make us like Trump better?

Is this supposed to make us like Trump better?

No, it's to illustrate that what Trump says dovetails with many things Bill Clinton espoused years ago....and the liberal idiots loved Clinton, but hate Trump.

Hypocrisy reigns supreme in liberalville!

No, it's to illustrate that what Trump says dovetails with many things Bill Clinton espoused years ago....and the liberal idiots loved Clinton, but hate Trump.

Hypocrisy reigns supreme in liberalville!

What about the conservative idiots that love Trump but hated Clinton?

NumbersUSA pulls quotes from Bill Clinton talking illegal immigration and the problem of border control and being a nation of laws from his 1996 State of the Union which shows a striking comparison to what presumptive Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has been saying about the subject.

From Clinton's 1996 State of the Union address:
1996 Flashback: Bill Clinton Talks Like Trump On Immigration: "We Are A Nation Of Laws" | Video | RealClearPolitics

So your telling us that those who talk about cracking down on illegal immigration are lying to us and that is what Trump is doing too?

So your telling us that those who talk about cracking down on illegal immigration are lying to us and that is what Trump is doing too?

Is Trump really going to build his wall?

I want Hillary Clinton to build a wall.

I don't support trying to make Mexico pay for it because their Constitution forbids them restricting emigration.

Is Trump really going to build his wall?

I want Hillary Clinton to build a wall.

I don't support trying to make Mexico pay for it because their Constitution forbids them restricting emigration.

I say no Trump is not going to build a wall.He is lying. If he builds anything it will be the same crappy fence that the Bush administration partially built to give us the appearance they want something done to combat illegal immigration while pushing for amnesty. I want a wall built and I don't care if we pay for it or if tariffs are raised on Mexican goods or taxes imposed on electronic money transfers and western union money transfers to Mexico pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom