• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Flag-stomping protesters fueling tensions at Trump, other events

and you would have to go thru me to get the ****yoflag crew
they have a right to engage in free speech
even if that speech is desecrating the America flag
that flag stands for the freedom to do that very act

Misguided, yet you would lose your mind if they were holding a "Gay marriage is wrong" rally and handing out Bibles.

Misguided, yet you would lose your mind if they were holding a "Gay marriage is wrong" rally and handing out Bibles.

just as the other flag desecrating stupid people, your stupid people have the right to engage in free speech too

They sound to be extreme black-nationalists who think 9/11 was an inside job. An extremely unorganized fringe group that is probably incredibly small.

I hope they're incredibly small. I'd prefer not to think there are too many imbeciles like that out there.

This amounts to one of my favorite sayings.
Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.
Something that seems more and more lost as time goes by.

I hope they're incredibly small. I'd prefer not to think there are too many imbeciles like that out there.

Saying their protest was around 3, maybe 4 people.... Yea. Im gonna guess its tiny. Only reason it got any media attention was because of the action they partook in

Many Trump supporters are racists. Do you deny this? Notice how I didnt say "All Trump supporters".
And I also used Trumps own words..
Notice how this is not happening on a rare occurrence, this is happening almost daily now.

:lamo Well my argument from the beginning was essentially: This doesnt seem to have anything to do with BLM, and they have every right to do this just as Trump and many of his racist supporters have the right to be open racists..

Uhhh what? So your argument is now, what? Admittance that Trump has many racists supporters? And that their are dumb Bernie and Hillary supporters? Sure, many of them are probably "fools" but they arent the ones going around calling people "niggers"

Making fools out of yourself has" many variations" of foolishness other than being racist..............but you cherry pick. You are the biggest bull crap artist on Debate Politics, and you continue to demonstrate it every single day.

Making fools out of yourself has" many variations" of foolishness other than being racist..............but you cherry pick. You are the biggest bull crap artist on Debate Politics, and you continue to demonstrate it every single day.

:lamo In other words, "EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE IS BS!". Instead of explaining this "BS" and/or how its "BS" you just resort to ad hominems

:lamo In other words, "EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE IS BS!". Instead of explaining this "BS" and/or how its "BS" you just resort to ad hominems

A quick review of your posts would show that you are against everything and everything. You love to cherry pick with most any issue by posting some one sided opinion based articles instead of proposing ideas for debate.

I am not a violent guy by any means, but if you desecrate a flag in front of me, I will kick your communist ass all the way back to where you came from. I hang out with many many Trump supporters and they are not racists by any means. I hang out Trump supporters who are Black, Filipino's, Hispanics and Indians ..............and they would kick your ass before I even got to you for trampling the flag. Do you want to all my minority friends racists?

+1,000

A quick review of your posts would show that you are against everything and everything.
I'm against "everything and everything"? What the hell does that even mean?

You love to cherry pick with most any issue by posting some one sided opinion based articles instead of proposing ideas for debate.
What? Do you even know what my position is here in this thread?

Back
Top Bottom