• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FL cop is gonna be in trouble!

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

How much does this guy like writing tickets? He likes it enough to bounce across the median, run 140+mph, pass on the shoulder and then catch the grass on fire under his car because his cat is probably 500°. Smooth move there, buddy! That cruiser just might be coming out of your paycheck and odds are they will never let you drive anything faster than an office chair (if you still have a job).

How much does this guy like writing tickets? He likes it enough to bounce across the median, run 140+mph, pass on the shoulder and then catch the grass on fire under his car because his cat is probably 500°. Smooth move there, buddy! That cruiser just might be coming out of your paycheck and odds are they will never let you drive anything faster than an office chair (if you still have a job).
I want to know why the guy he pulled over waited to leave. I would of left as soon as i saw the cop was stuch trying to put out the fire

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I want to know why the guy he pulled over waited to leave. I would of left as soon as i saw the cop was stuch trying to put out the fire

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Probably because the cop has him on video and his license plate.

You hear in the video, as the car starts to drive away, the cop yells “wait”! So the car does. What would the upside have been for disobeying?

Has his car on video not who is driving it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

Just call it ahead to the next cop. Can't outrun phone signals.

At least it didn't end in a shooting.

Who doesn't know how to operate a fire extinguisher?

Of course a FLORIDA state trooper.

Back
Top Bottom