• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FL:911 call shows Melbourne home invasion as it happened

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By Greg Pallone
12 July, 2013

MELBOURNE --

Police have released the 911 call from a distressed homeowner who had just shot one of two suspected intruders inside his Melbourne house.

And we are hearing how many shots he fired at the home invaders.

DISPATCHER: 911, what is the nature of your emergency?

CALLER: Yes, somebody just break into my house.

You can hear him breathing heavily as he calls for help, a man who lives on Pepper Avenue. Just before midnight, his house was being stormed by armed men.

CALLER: They just came in my house and I unloaded my pistol at them.

DISPATCHER: So you fired at the guy breaking into your house?

The caller screams in the distance, screams are heard back.

Video Stories

Melbourne home invasion 911 call Watch Video

[Excerpt]

Read more;
911 call shows Melbourne home invasion as it happened | News 13

You really have to come down on those racists that won't allow home invasions. I think that Angela Corey under orders of Eric Holder should arrest this home owner. It's only right.

Back
Top Bottom