• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fixation on CO2 results in bad science again. Corral reefs.

How about the very first paragraph of Nova's cite you cut and pasted:

And when you admitted LoP was right you admitted Nova was wrong.

Yet again, as the onion is peeled we find that at every stage the human influence is so small it is undetectable. Go with the data — humans are not even driving global CO2 levels. What does? — maybe ocean currents, phytoplankton, Australian deserts something else…

Nowhere does Jo Nova assert that CO2 cannot continue to climb, or that there is no human contribution. As for LoP, having never claimed Jo Nova was right I had no need to "admit" she was wrong. This entire debate is between a 3G-created thesis and a 3G-created antithesis. Neither Jo Nova nor I participated.

Yet again, as the onion is peeled we find that at every stage the human influence is so small it is undetectable. Go with the data — humans are not even driving global CO2 levels. What does? — maybe ocean currents, phytoplankton, Australian deserts something else…

Nowhere does Jo Nova assert that CO2 cannot continue to climb, or that there is no human contribution. As for LoP, having never claimed Jo Nova was right I had no need to "admit" she was wrong. This entire debate is between a 3G-created thesis and a 3G-created antithesis. Neither Jo Nova nor I participated.

I guess the phrase 'so small as to be undetectable' means something else in denier-speak!

Jack!!... Your starting to make yourself look delusional.

It is the "human influence is so small it is undetectable" and the "humans are not even driving global CO2 levels." that were BS. Jo Nova started it and you pushed it.

Why don't you just suck it up quit playing stupid.

It is the "human influence is so small it is undetectable" and the "humans are not even driving global CO2 levels." that were BS. Jo Nova started it and you pushed it.

4593a311d12277b4f45978b13eb0f284.jpg

Again, I pushed nothing. You will find no post of mine endorsing the view you criticize.

Oh... I see. You think that cutting and pasting a link doesn't constitute endorsement? You just put it up so all the denialists here who you love to misinform can become even more misinformed... if they so chose to be.

Plausible deniability

What a cop out.

Oh... I see. You think that cutting and pasting a link doesn't constitute endorsement? You just put it up so all the denialists here who you love to misinform can become even more misinformed... if they so chose to be.

Plausible deniability

What a cop out.

I believe in adding to the discussion. When I endorse you'll recognize the difference. And the rope-a-dope was fun.

There is quite a bit in her post about the poor quality of measurements. That is the reference.

This is a great example of pigeon chess playing.

You posted vomitus from a favorite denier of yours that was clearly and dramatically and laughably wrong.

You now throw over the chess board, pretend you were never playing, and declare victory.

I believe in adding to the discussion. When I endorse you'll recognize the difference. And the rope-a-dope was fun.

Adding to the discussion... My ass. You are either truly ignorant of the science of AGW or you are a willing purveyor of denialist lies.

Which is it?

This is a great example of pigeon chess playing.

You posted vomitus from a favorite denier of yours that was clearly and dramatically and laughably wrong.

You now throw over the chess board, pretend you were never playing, and declare victory.

You're swinging after the bell.

Speaking of CO2 . . . .

[h=2]CO2 hits record high: Antarctic temperatures do nothing[/h]
[h=3]The terrifying effect of CO2[/h]Feel the panic.
[h=4]South Pole CO2 levels cross 400 ppm first time in 4 million years![/h]WASHINGTON: The Earth passed another unfortunate milestone when carbon dioxide levels surpassed 400 parts per million (ppm) at the South Pole for the first time in 4 million years, according to US scientists.The South Pole has shown the same, relentless upward trend in carbon dioxide (CO2) as the rest of world, but its remote location means it is the last to register the impacts of increasing emissions from fossil fuel consumption, the primary driver of greenhouse gas pollution, researchers said.

[h=3]In response, the South pole temperatures “pause”[/h]Satellites show the real warming effect of CO2 on the air over Antarctica (thanks Ken Stewart)
sp-monthly.jpg

Speaking of CO2 . . . .

[h=2]CO2 hits record high: Antarctic temperatures do nothing[/h]
[h=3]The terrifying effect of CO2[/h]Feel the panic.
[h=4]South Pole CO2 levels cross 400 ppm first time in 4 million years![/h]WASHINGTON: The Earth passed another unfortunate milestone when carbon dioxide levels surpassed 400 parts per million (ppm) at the South Pole for the first time in 4 million years, according to US scientists.The South Pole has shown the same, relentless upward trend in carbon dioxide (CO2) as the rest of world, but its remote location means it is the last to register the impacts of increasing emissions from fossil fuel consumption, the primary driver of greenhouse gas pollution, researchers said.

[h=3]In response, the South pole temperatures “pause”[/h]Satellites show the real warming effect of CO2 on the air over Antarctica (thanks Ken Stewart)
sp-monthly.jpg

Oh, look.

The entire planet is experiencing record breaking temps due to AGW and the deniers point to the one region with the least effect.

How predictable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ocean Temperatures
[h=1]Hoegh-Guldberg’s Coral Sophistry Triggers Sagan’s Science Baloney Alert![/h]Guest essay by Jim Steele Director emeritus Sierra Nevada Field Campus, San Francisco State University and author of Landscapes & Cycles: An Environmentalist’s Journey to Climate Skepticism Recently The Australian published an article by Graham Lloyd, “Great Barrier Battleground Over Coral Bleaching”. Lloyd quotes 2 of Hoegh-Guldberg’s claims that are not quite an honest representation…

Back
Top Bottom