• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Five Moderate Dem Senators Reject Biden’s Pick for Top Bank Watchdog

You do understand that you are falling down the path that rich taxpayers want you to right? Smaller IRS enforcement benefits them far more than it hurts poor taxpayers.

"The United States is losing $1 trillion in unpaid taxes every year, Charles Rettig, the Internal Revenue Service commissioner, estimated on Tuesday, arguing that the agency lacks the resources to catch tax cheats. The so-called tax gap has surged in the last decade."
If we’re losing one trillion in taxes due to cheating and the IRS at current staffing cannot enforce that then that actually means the tax code is too complex and taxes too high so it incentivizes tax avoidance.

Yeah, observations from conservatives who lie about Democrats.
Lol...no. All I have to do is listen to the Democrats themselves. They are all about collectivism.

LOL No. All I have to do is listen to the Democrats themselves. They are all about collectivism.

A Republican propaganda source conveniently pulled something from somewhere and took out the context.

A Republican propaganda source conveniently pulled something from somewhere and took out the context.
Lol...it wasn't out of context. What a ****ing pathetic excuse....I mean, I didn't expect you to be honest but I'm still a bit shocked at how brazenly dishonest you were.

I didn't expect you to be honest but I'm still a bit shocked at how brazenly dishonest you were.

Can you show me printed text that is not from social media instead of a YouTube video?

Biden ordered you to never accept facts, so go run and hide from facts - as is what your message is about.
I've refuted any and all nonsense regarding you and your cult's ignorance of her research. As stated, you don't possessed the knowledge to articulate a worthy response. So troll away... it's all you have to offer.

She's a Soviet sympathizer.
She is not. Nothing you can bring forth can substantiate this worthless claim. And so you won't. Just more attacks on her character.

If we’re losing one trillion in taxes due to cheating and the IRS at current staffing cannot enforce that then that actually means the tax code is too complex and taxes too high so it incentivizes tax avoidance.
No, it means that continually cutting IRS budgets has resulted in ineffective enforcement.

I don't disagree that the tax code is too complex, but until they change the rules tax evasion hurts everyone and remains a crime.

No, it means that continually cutting IRS budgets has resulted in ineffective enforcement.

I don't disagree that the tax code is too complex, but until they change the rules tax evasion hurts everyone and remains a crime.
What hurts everyone is 30,000 page tax codes, no one can actually say with certainty they are in full compliance with the tax code.

What hurts everyone is 30,000 page tax codes, no one can actually say with certainty they are in full compliance with the tax code.
If everyone was the same the code could be simpler. Let's start with classifying all income as the same, or perhaps income produced by labor should be more advantaged than income earned by investment.

Stunning that only 5 Democrats rejected a self declared communist educated in Moscow and vowing to nationalize the American banking system.
Mighty low bar to be considered a moderate in the Democrat AKA the communist party.

Back
Top Bottom