• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Five little white Vikadin pills biting.

Trajan Octavian Titus

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Never and I repeat never mix an entire bottle of bacardi rum, yager bombers, ying ling, and vikadin. You know how they say ambien causes sleep eating, well this concoction which I created causes sleep posting.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Never and I repeat never mix an entire bottle of bacardi rum, yager bombers, ying ling, and vikadin. You know how they say ambien causes sleep eating, well this concoction which I created causes sleep posting.

so is this your way of saying you were being a tard last night...cuz you got some sucking up to do where teacher is concerned.

jallman said:
so is this your way of saying you were being a tard last night...cuz you got some sucking up to do where teacher is concerned.

No that's my way of saying that I don't remember last night period. :3oops:

And I can't suck up because I am banned from there for another hour and 19 minutes.

No that's my way of saying that I don't remember last night period. :3oops:

And I can't suck up because I am banned from there for another hour and 19 minutes.

I'm sorry dude, I am just giving you a hard time. I have soooooo been there before. I was kinda close last night time I went to bed. Beer and scotch dont mix too well either. Its all good...you were amusing for a while.

eminem hahahah thats great

Mixing prescription opiates with alcohol?! Dude, dumb!

vergiss said:
Mixing prescription opiates with alcohol?! Dude, dumb!

Dumb? Then I take it you have never heard of zanee bars?

Australia aye? Welcome to ybor bound motha ****as

Get out the way yall get out the way yall, grab your glocks when you see Tupac.

The Prince.

Dumb? Then I take it you have never heard of zanee bars?

Australia aye? Welcome to ybor bound motha ****as

Get out the way yall get out the way yall, grab your glocks when you see Tupac.

The Prince.

We'll be needing this translated when you come to.

galenrox said:
you very well may be right, I've never read past the J, you racey son of a bitch!
I'm not just "racey"...I'm "the raciest"...

Ivan the Terrible Lay said so...

galenrox said:
hey, dude, raciest wouldn't work in that sentence, because "raciest" is a comparative term, and since I wasn't comparing you to anyone or anything else, yeah, it wouldn't work.
And plus this one time I saw Ivan and he grabbed a nun, and skull ****ed the **** out of her as he crushed the back of her skull against the wall of the cathedral that they were in. It looked like she was digging it, at least from my angle (she was screaming, clawing at ****, etc.)
That wasn't a nun...

That was Pavoratti in a tux...

Back
Top Bottom