• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Fitzgerald wants to convene a new grand jury

aps

Passionate
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
For those of you who said the investigation is over, think again! This gets more interesting by the day....

Prosecutor in Leak Case Wants to Convene New Grand Jury
By DAVID STOUT

WASHINGTON, Nov. 18 - The special prosecutor in the C.I.A. leak case announced today that he wants to convene a new federal grand jury, a clear signal that the indictment of I. Lewis Libby Jr. may not be the last episode in the affair.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/18/p...&en=2184867ca7c2bc86&ei=5094&partner=homepage

[Pyle]Surprise!Surprise!Surprise![/Pyle]

Better lock this traitor up for undermining the Bush admin.

I think Fitzgerald is doing a fine job. He is proving that he is not a sycophant and that he will not put the glutinous will of the Bush administration above his duty to administer justice. It really makes me appreciate the USDOJ more so than ever. This is good news for anybody who cares about the welfare of our nation. We need answers.

Back
Top Bottom