• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FISA shocker: DOJ official warned Steele dossier was connected to Clinton, might be biased

The whole entire Trump/Russia investigation was a sham from the beginning everyone knew it.
This was the backup plan that stozck mentioned in his IM's.

No matter what they still can't remove him from office. they do not have the votes.

Ludin, how are you still unaware that the Russia investigation started because Papadopolous bragged about the Russia email hack before it happened? "trump stooge 1" told us exactly what started the Russia investigation

The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/372022-read-the-controversial-memo-just-released-by-republicans
https://thehill.com/policy/national...ulos-info-triggered-fbis-russia-investigation

Something tells me you are equally clueless that the steele dossier told us about the hack and trump's obedient actions

"Parts of the dossier have been stood up and in places it looks prophetic. One Steele memo says the Kremlin was behind the hacking of DNC emails, claiming these were released via WikiLeaks for reasons of “plausible deniability”. In return, Trump agreed to “sideline Russian intervention in Ukraine” as a campaign issue and to raise “US/Nato defence commitments in the Baltics and eastern Europe” to deflect attention.
This is precisely what happened at the Republican National Convention last July, when language on the US’s commitment to Ukraine was mysteriously softened. Meanwhile, in a series of tweets, Trump questioned whether US allies were paying enough into Nato coffers.
"
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-about-alleged-links-between-trump-and-russia

And don’t forget, trump said Nato was obsolete. Can you imagine if President Obama said that. Your head would have exploded even if he wasn't implicated a treasonous quid pro quo deal with Russia when he said it. Wake me when you ready put America first.

Ya gotta love it.

When someone doesn't understand why ...
"now I have to ask you to show on what fronts the dossier has been shown to be true and you won't be able to."
and ...
"I asked 'on what fronts the dossier has been shown to be true'?"
is the same as ...
"You're supposed to quote claims from the dossier along with evidence of FBI verified corroboration of each claim."
you know you're dealing with something unique ... but not a Pete Rose kind of unique.

He was so confused he said the first 2 "magically became" the third.
Whoa. Bizarre.

oh bubba, what a sad post. See how you desperately seek the approval of others instead of attempting an honest and intelligent discussion. I responded directly you "moving the goal posts" from "show whats true" to "wah wah I need FBI verified corroboration of each claim". Of course you moved the goalposts after I showed you how accurate the dossier was. And I cant help but notice you didn't respond to the indictment of the 12 Russians for the hack. Oh, that's why your whining to humbolt about me.

Ludin, how are you still unaware that the Russia investigation started because Papadopolous bragged about the Russia email hack before it happened? "trump stooge 1" told us exactly what started the Russia investigation

The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/372022-read-the-controversial-memo-just-released-by-republicans
https://thehill.com/policy/national...ulos-info-triggered-fbis-russia-investigation

Something tells me you are equally clueless that the steele dossier told us about the hack and trump's obedient actions

And don’t forget, trump said Nato was obsolete. Can you imagine if President Obama said that. Your head would have exploded even if he wasn't implicated a treasonous quid pro quo deal with Russia when he said it. Wake me when you ready put America first.

The entire Papadopolous fiasco was a SET UP by Brennan.

The FISA abuses cited in the OP will, FINALLY be looked into by the DOJ, it certainly seems.

About time.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...ier-not-verified-before-or-after-fisa-warrant

you seem to be mistaken none of the dossier was verify before or after the fisa warrant.
i wonder if it had to do with all the anti-trump agenda in the FBI. more than likely.
you should probably double check on things.

You seem to be mistaken:

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-russia-dossier-one-year-later-what-we-know-777116

Note that one of the items in the dossier that has been verified is regarding Carter Page, the target of the FISA warrant.

Note also that while some things are as yet unproven, not one item in the dossier has been disproven.

It would be completely different from the Obamidiot, who handed ISIS Libya's military arsenal, as a result of his ASININE. "ARAB SPRING" STUPIDITY, before declaring them "the JV".

The DUNCE.

er uh humbolt, I just posted it to you so you literally have to put quite some effort to ignore that the dossier has proven to be quite accurate. and not for nothing, shouldn't you have attempted to see what I was posting in the thread before you obediently whined about me?

oh look, no wonder you don't have to read that I've proven the dossier was quite accurate: you have an obedient delusion that it "cant be validated" and "the author admitted it". think about it Humbolt, you literally posted "nuh uh I'm right, I don't have read the proof that shows otherwise". And you hilariously claimed you "gave up substance". Sorry humbolt, you cant give up something you never used. Oh and humbolt, don't forget, you've cowardly avoided these points too.

the Russia investigation started with Papadopolous
this fact disproves the lying conservative narrative that it started with the dossier
this proves trump is lying yet again when he says otherwise

I sure am lucky you don't respond with "substance". I really dodged a bullet there.

I endorse your effort to build a two legged stool, Vern. It'll be a little more work, but I think cabriole legs would be sort of elegant.

You seem to be mistaken:

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-russia-dossier-one-year-later-what-we-know-777116

Note that one of the items in the dossier that has been verified is regarding Carter Page, the target of the FISA warrant.
What was that one item that was verified?
That Carter Page traveled to Russia for a speech?
That was public knowledge and hardly suspicious.
And since the FISA application was to spy on Carter Page, EVERY item in the application was supposed to be about Carter Page.
Which items were verified?

Note also that while some things are as yet unproven, not one item in the dossier has been disproven.
In what universe is an accusation supposed to be believed until it's disproven?

The entire Papadopolous fiasco was a SET UP by Brennan.
The FISA abuses cited in the OP will, FINALLY be looked into by the DOJ, it certainly seems.
About time.

There were no "abuses" cited in the OP. That was an editorial designed to whip up the "base". Remember when you were "whipped up" about deficits, presidential vacations and golf, birth certificates, death panels, undermining our allies, repealing Obamacare etc. And you of course obediently conclude it will "FINALLY be looked into by the DOJ". Grok, read this very very slowly, its already been looked into by the DOJ. Your conservative masters wont stop lying to you until you hold them accountable (you probably need to google the word).

The people using the dossier to get FISA warrants didn't care whether it was vetted or not, only that it could help them spy on Carter Page and others.

It would be completely different from the Obamidiot, who handed ISIS Libya's military arsenal, as a result of his ASININE. "ARAB SPRING" STUPIDITY, before declaring them "the JV".

The DUNCE.

Hey, you're insulting dunces everywhere.:lamo

I endorse your effort to build a two legged stool, Vern. It'll be a little more work, but I think cabriole legs would be sort of elegant.

You seem oddly proud of your inability to discuss the facts in an honest and intelligent fashion.

You seem oddly proud of your inability to discuss the facts in an honest and intelligent fashion.

Moi? You're the one pushing the already discredited dossier - discredited by the author himself, no less. I don't want to unnecessarily ruffle your feathers since you seem devoted to it, but the verification of raw intelligence is most often much more difficult than the initial gathering. Without that, determining what is BS and what isn't is next to impossible. Now with that said, you can carry on with your effort. Let us all know when you have a break through.

Moi? You're the one pushing the already discredited dossier - discredited by the author himself, no less. I don't want to unnecessarily ruffle your feathers since you seem devoted to it, but the verification of raw intelligence is most often much more difficult than the initial gathering. Without that, determining what is BS and what isn't is next to impossible. Now with that said, you can carry on with your effort. Let us all know when you have a break through.

And presented as LEGITIMATE INTEL to the FISA court = one of MANY FELONIES in the glaring FISA ABUSE of the Obama Swamp leadership in the KGB-FBI/DOJ....

And presented as LEGITIMATE INTEL to the FISA court = one of MANY FELONIES in the glaring FISA ABUSE of the Obama Swamp leadership in the KGB-FBI/DOJ....

Yep. There are serious concerns surrounding much of this flap. The Steele is just one of them. Whether you like Trump or not, he's entitled to the same presumption of innocence as the rest of us.n

Oui vous. Humbolt, this is a debate forum. I made a point and backed it up that the dossier has been quite accurate. Your first response was to whine that you didn't have to read what I posted. And I posted it directly to you. Now you post something as if its fact hoping nobody notices. Since this is a debate forum (remember I just told you that) please back up your point. You just claimed the dossier has been "discredited by the author himself, no less." I'm really interested in what "substance" you'll post because as I've proven the dossier accurately predicted Russia was behind the email hacks and trump's subservience to putin. thanks in advance.

er uh grok, see how you respond to humbolt instead of me. That's what people do who want to cling to a lying narrative and cant respond to the facts. the steele dossier is legitimate intel. You have an emotional need to cling to a narrative that its not. Humbolt knows its a lie. Its why he cowardly deflects from my posts. Grok, for once put America first and respond to this in an honest and intelligent fashion

"Parts of the dossier have been stood up and in places it looks prophetic. One Steele memo says the Kremlin was behind the hacking of DNC emails, claiming these were released via WikiLeaks for reasons of “plausible deniability”. In return, Trump agreed to “sideline Russian intervention in Ukraine” as a campaign issue and to raise “US/Nato defence commitments in the Baltics and eastern Europe” to deflect attention.
This is precisely what happened at the Republican National Convention last July, when language on the US’s commitment to Ukraine was mysteriously softened. Meanwhile, in a series of tweets, Trump questioned whether US allies were paying enough into Nato coffers.
"
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-about-alleged-links-between-trump-and-russia

And don’t forget, trump said Nato was obsolete. Can you imagine if President Obama was implicated in such a scheme while attacking Nato? your head would have exploded.

Oui vous. Humbolt, this is a debate forum. I made a point and backed it up that the dossier has been quite accurate. Your first response was to whine that you didn't have to read what I posted. And I posted it directly to you. Now you post something as if its fact hoping nobody notices. Since this is a debate forum (remember I just told you that) please back up your point. You just claimed the dossier has been "discredited by the author himself, no less." I'm really interested in what "substance" you'll post because as I've proven the dossier accurately predicted Russia was behind the email hacks and trump's subservience to putin. thanks in advance.

As I told you Vern (remember), Steele already made the admission I mentioned. It was in the news both here and abroad. If you'd been paying attention to any of the relevant facts in the matter, you'd know this. You don't, however. If you're going to debate this subject, you should at least have some grasp of the essential facts. Again, you don't. What you have, Vern, is snark and an unjustified arrogance you lack the ability to sustain when confronted with widely known facts.

As I told you Vern (remember), Steele already made the admission I mentioned. It was in the news both here and abroad. If you'd been paying attention to any of the relevant facts in the matter, you'd know this. You don't, however. If you're going to debate this subject, you should at least have some grasp of the essential facts. Again, you don't. What you have, Vern, is snark and an unjustified arrogance you lack the ability to sustain when confronted with widely known facts.

Oh humbolt, of course I remember you telling me “steeled admitted it”. I also remember me asking you to back that up. You obviously remember it too because you’re droning on and on about why you don’t have to back it up. I find it quite hilarious that you try to be arrogant and condescending as you flail about not backing up your claim. It only makes it funnier that you then devolve to whining about me being arrogant and condescending. I really wish you could understand how funny that is.

Anyhoo, do you know what else is funny? You whining that I should have some “essential grasp of the facts” because I don’t agree with your lying conservative narrative (which is why you wont back it up). You literally just bragged you don’t have to read where I’ve proven that the dossier has been quite accurate. Let that soak in. You’ve admitted you don’t post “substance” and you bragged you don’t “read”. Now you are pretty much admitting you don’t have to back up your claims. I just cant think of 3 dumber things to not do at a debate forum. and since you didn't "read" it the first time.

"
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-about-alleged-links-between-trump-and-russia.

mmmmm, I just have to ask, shouldn't you already know how accurate the dossier has been? It was in the news both here and abroad. If you'd been paying attention to any of the relevant facts in the matter, you'd know this.

Trump is sweating like pig on the equator. I would be too if there were per tapes of me out there. Lmao

Oh humbolt, of course I remember you telling me “steeled admitted it”. I also remember me asking you to back that up. You obviously remember it too because you’re droning on and on about why you don’t have to back it up. I find it quite hilarious that you try to be arrogant and condescending as you flail about not backing up your claim. It only makes it funnier that you then devolve to whining about me being arrogant and condescending. I really wish you could understand how funny that is.

Anyhoo, do you know what else is funny? You whining that I should have some “essential grasp of the facts” because I don’t agree with your lying conservative narrative (which is why you wont back it up). You literally just bragged you don’t have to read where I’ve proven that the dossier has been quite accurate. Let that soak in. You’ve admitted you don’t post “substance” and you bragged you don’t “read”. Now you are pretty much admitting you don’t have to back up your claims. I just cant think of 3 dumber things to not do at a debate forum. and since you didn't "read" it the first time.

mmmmm, I just have to ask, shouldn't you already know how accurate the dossier has been? It was in the news both here and abroad. If you'd been paying attention to any of the relevant facts in the matter, you'd know this.

I don't know what you read, Vern - toilet paper wrapping, most likely. When the author of the document that You're obsessed with says the work is unverified, raw intelligence, maybe you should pay attention to his words. He has also understandably refused to reveal his sources, for the most part. If You're incapable of finding that information, which is at your finger tips, don't expect me to do it for you. Steele said significantly more, too, but if you can't admit the above, I don't think you could stand the strain of accepting more factual information.

As I suggested earlier, you'd do well to try to sell your narrative to others. I'm not interested. The relevant facts have already been established. That ground has been plowed.

I don't know what you read, Vern - toilet paper wrapping, most likely. When the author of the document that You're obsessed with says the work is unverified, raw intelligence, maybe you should pay attention to his words. He has also understandably refused to reveal his sources, for the most part. If You're incapable of finding that information, which is at your finger tips, don't expect me to do it for you. Steele said significantly more, too, but if you can't admit the above, I don't think you could stand the strain of accepting more factual information.

Oh humbolt, when you bragged you don't read the posts in a thread, I didn't realize you were including your own posts. As you try to dishonestly walk back your narrative to "unverified, raw intelligence" let me remind you of your previous falsehoods

The dossier is a joke.
I haven't seen what you've posted here regarding the bad joke, and I don't intend to.
Moi? You're the one pushing the already discredited dossier - discredited by the author himself, no less.
Steele already made the admission I mentioned.

And whats truly funny about those claims is they are all false. Trump's actions have proven that the dossier is quite accurate. I posted that proof to you twice. Which brings up a good point. You keep whining that I should prove your dishonest claims but you cant even read what I post that proves my point. think about this for a second HB. You've literally posted "wah wah I don't read what you post" and then posted "wah wah go read stuff to prove my point, wah wah". Yea, that second one was extra whiney.

and just so you know HB. sometimes I deal with conservatives whose brains just cant process they are wrong. You're not one of them. You know what you are posting is false and simply looking for a magic phrase or sentence fragment to make the issue go away. Like I say, when it comes time for conservatives to choose narrative or integrity, they always choose narrative. thanks for proving me right yet again.

The relevant facts have already been established.
Yes HB, the relevant facts have been established. trump has attacked nato exactly as predicted by the dossier. For some reason you proudly ignore them.

I don't know what you read, Vern - toilet paper wrapping, most likely.

Humbolt, where'd you go? I guess even you have a limit how far your disingenuous (at best) dissembling of the facts will go. I cant say I'm not disappointed. I really wanted to see you explain why I have to scour the internet to "prove" your falsehoods but you don't have to read what I post directly to you. safe travels.

Back
Top Bottom