• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

Re: FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

Q shark music:lamo

Takes time to unwind international spying....but its happening...he/she who flips first get best deal

best sources win.....Dems laid egg on Mueller build up ....let's see if GOP does better

FISA Abuse Report Will Be 'Worse Than You Can Imagine' and 'Careers Will Be Ruined'

If you review this nutjobs past articles, they are loaded up with the same baseless accusations and assertions that we see here that have never come to fruition. I don't understand why Trump supporters put so much emphasis on clearly biased and nutty sources.

Re: FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

Actually, he was working for the FBI. But that is irrelevant.

The issue is when was the FBI aware of the dossier. It's been contended that it was Dec 2016. Since the FBI referenced the dossier in their Oct 2016 FISA application, then either the contention is wrong or the FBI lied.

The FBI was actually aware of it in July prior to it being given to them by McCain and Mother Jones was the first to report on it to my knowledge:

This was, the former spy remarks, “an extraordinary situation.” He regularly consults with US government agencies on Russian matters, and near the start of July on his own initiative—without the permission of the US company that hired him—he sent a report he had written for that firm to a contact at the FBI, according to the former intelligence officer and his American associates, who asked not to be identified. (He declines to identify the FBI contact.) The former spy says he concluded that the information he had collected on Trump was “sufficiently serious” to share with the FBI.

A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump – Mother Jones

Last edited:

I presented the link and I gave the page number to start reading from. There are multiple mentions in the subsequent pages to specific information from the dossier.

So now you are moving your goal posts. Let me remind you of your previous contentions:

"There's no way the FBI would even have had access to the Steele Dossier at that point because it didn't even exist!"

"How could they? Christopher Steele didn't even have the dossier in October. Do you think they have a Time Machine over there?"

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

And I responded to you. Even posted a detailed quote from the information the FBI provided to the FISA Court. The dossier didn't exist, but Christopher Steele obviously did. Precision is important.

The FBI was actually aware of it in July prior to it being given to them by McCain and Mother Jones was the first to report on it to my knowledge:

This was, the former spy remarks, “an extraordinary situation.” He regularly consults with US government agencies on Russian matters, and near the start of July on his own initiative—without the permission of the US company that hired him—he sent a report he had written for that firm to a contact at the FBI, according to the former intelligence officer and his American associates, who asked not to be identified. (He declines to identify the FBI contact.) The former spy says he concluded that the information he had collected on Trump was “sufficiently serious” to share with the FBI.

A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump – Mother Jones

The FBI had an extensive history with Christopher Steele, had used evidence provided by him in several criminal proceedings in the past, and judged him to be highly reliable. He was a paid informant. What's more, the FISA Court was made aware of all of these pertinent facts in the warrant request.

Careers SHOULD be ruined, and pensions confiscated.

But WILL this happen...?

:confused:

my guess...YES

who thought Comey would be fired....McCabe Strzok fired? corruption must be exposed and punished to prevent future political attacks using same tactics

Back
Top Bottom