• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

Re: FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

Q shark music:lamo
Takes time to unwind international spying....but its happening...he/she who flips first get best deal
best sources win.....Dems laid egg on Mueller build up ....let's see if GOP does better
FISA Abuse Report Will Be 'Worse Than You Can Imagine' and 'Careers Will Be Ruined'
Indictments for Foster's death too, yes?
Just any second now...

...any second...

...trust me...

...any minute now...

Re: FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

Joe and Victoria have been around the swamp for some time...
This is true.
Iirc Toensig championed a large lot of (already) discredited bull**** during the Iraq war.

Takes time to unwind international spying....but its happening...he/she who flips first get best deal

best sources win.....Dems laid egg on Mueller build up ....let's see if GOP does better

FISA Abuse Report Will Be 'Worse Than You Can Imagine' and 'Careers Will Be Ruined'

I suspect that in the end, the mainstream media will earn its keep and keep this matter under the rug.

It would bother me more, if most of this administration's problems weren't of their own making.

January could be a really interesting month. The Senate might be in the middle of a full-blown impeachment trial for alleged corruption while at the same time a report alleging corruption on the part of the last president and losing 2016 candidate comes out.

We're still waiting for the bombshells to drop and obama and his administration hauled off to jail. Let us know when it happens.

The difference between Mueller and Barr is that Mueller was running a "get Trump" campaign...and he failed to get him. Barr is simply running a criminal justice campaign. He's not out to "get" anyone.

Pretty sure you have that backwards.

He didn't find anything but spin, speculation, innuendo and hyperbole and he knew that's not enough to file charges. It is, however, exactly what the House Dems want in their efforts to influence voters for the 2020 election.

He failed, but he gave what the Dems needed to fuel their House shenanigans for another attempt to "get Trump".

btw, what has the House come up with? More spin, speculation, innuendo, hyperbole...along with a lie or two.

I'm looking forward to next week when the people with impeccable integrity and decades of service to america come forward to testify in public. What I'm really looking forward to isn't what they are going to say, it's what the republican supporters of trump are going to say trying to twist, dismiss and discredit these witnesses. Should be fun.

The same people saying the same things on a weekly basis. Ground hog day!!!!!

Kind sir, do not besmirch one of the greatest comedic actors in our generation by comparing this **** taco to one of his revered works of fine art.
Please and thank you.

Has Durham impaneled a Grand Jury?

Sure. And he is plowing forward, which time tested practice has shown us is the most effective way to plow.

I'm looking forward to next week when the people with impeccable integrity and decades of service to america come forward to testify in public. What I'm really looking forward to isn't what they are going to say, it's what the republican supporters of trump are going to say trying to twist, dismiss and discredit these witnesses. Should be fun.

The people scheduled to testify in open hearings next week are the same people who have already testified in closed hearings.

Open hearings will begin next week, starting with Ambassador Bill Taylor on Wednesday November 13.

United States Deputy Assistant Secretary for European and Eurasian Affairs, George Kent will testify in open congress on the same day.

Former Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, whom Trump fired from that post will testify on Friday, November 15.

Open Impeachment Testimony Hearings Begin Next Week as Democrats Lay Out Schedule (Video)

Yes...this should be fun.

We can find out more about how Taylor got his suspicions of Trump/Biden/dirt directly from a NYT article.

Yovanovitch will certainly be asked why she lied in the closed hearing about her email contacts with House committee aides.

You can be sure that there will be other questions, as well.

Hell, we'll probably even get Schiffty telling them not to answer questions.

January could be a really interesting month. The Senate might be in the middle of a full-blown impeachment trial for alleged corruption while at the same time a report alleging corruption on the part of the last president and losing 2016 candidate comes out.

And then wait until February! I mean all of this will need to get bottle-necked into just 29 short days! That is the month to watch.

Pretty sure you have that backwards.

Nope. I don't.

Also what should be fun is to watch how the Republicans who are in the transcripts of the depositions and how they change their questioning tactics for live TV.
I simply cannot wait for the Jim Jordan show!

The people scheduled to testify in open hearings next week are the same people who have already testified in closed hearings.

Yes...this should be fun.

We can find out more about how Taylor got his suspicions of Trump/Biden/dirt directly from a NYT article.

Yovanovitch will certainly be asked why she lied in the closed hearing about her email contacts with House committee aides.

You can be sure that there will be other questions, as well.

Hell, we'll probably even get Schiffty telling them not to answer questions.

Dream until your dream comes true.

The difference between Mueller and Barr is that Mueller was running a "get Trump" campaign...and he failed to get him. Barr is simply running a criminal justice campaign. He's not out to "get" anyone.

:lamo

Partisan hypocrisy at its finest, lol.

LOL! No, he wasn't. You should likely familiarize yourself with Mueller before spouting off about him.

mueller.jpg

He didn't find anything but spin, speculation, innuendo and hyperbole and he knew that's not enough to file charges. It is, however, exactly what the House Dems want in their efforts to influence voters for the 2020 election.

He failed, but he gave what the Dems needed to fuel their House shenanigans for another attempt to "get Trump".

btw, what has the House come up with? More spin, speculation, innuendo, hyperbole...along with a lie or two.

Read the transcript, Mycroft.

It's pretty straight forward... I don't know if the Washington Post got it's story right or not - did the President ask Attorney General Barr to hold a press conference exonerating him? Who knows? But if he didn't.... why not? I mean if this whole "investigation" of the Bidens is above-board and based on legitimate evidence, then why isn't Attorney General Barr running to the nearest microphone and saying so? Seems to me that if he did that - and explained Rudy Giuliani's involvement in it - then this whole mess could go away for the President.

fake news.

That is what has been reported.

Reported by whom, exactly? And if it's true, where is it impaneled? DC? Connecticut?

I haven't seen any reports that Durham has impaneled a Grand Jury... if he were at that stage, I would have thought Attorney General Barr would have seen fit to appoint him as a Special Counsel, consistent with 28 CFR §600.1. Up until now, I assumed Durham was operating in accordance with 28 CFR §600.2 (b).

Read the transcript, Mycroft.

It's pretty straight forward... I don't know if the Washington Post got it's story right or not - did the President ask Attorney General Barr to hold a press conference exonerating him? Who knows? But if he didn't.... why not? I mean if this whole "investigation" of the Bidens is above-board and based on legitimate evidence, then why isn't Attorney General Barr running to the nearest microphone and saying so? Seems to me that if he did that - and explained Rudy Giuliani's involvement in it - then this whole mess could go away for the President.

Read which transcript?

According to Trump, that Barr story is fake news.

But why would you think Barr would be involved in Trump asking Zelenskiy to investigate corruption in Ukraine...especially since there's no indication that Zelenskiy has even started any investigation?

I don't see any reason for Barr to get involved in something that was dreamed up by the House Dems and a bunch of deep state Trump haters.

But why would you think Barr would be involved in Trump asking Zelenskiy to investigate corruption in Ukraine...?
Uh, because he stated in the call that the AG would be in touch:

Trump call.jpg

Uh, because he stated in the call that the AG would be in touch:

View attachment 67267856

Nothing in that quote says that "the AG will be in touch".

Seriously...I asked for facts. Quit making **** up.

Back
Top Bottom