• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

Re: FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

lol. no understanding of morals or economics on the right wing?

No, just a failure to communicate on your part.

Re: FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

I'm pointing out that your description of the issues that Trump is trying to get investigated are not as you say.
Not about what I say, those are the facts that multiple witnesses, including direct witnesses, have testified to. Trump and his administration have provided no evidence otherwise. Just empty denials.

The DNC/Hillary attempts to collect dirt with the help of a foreign government were not a "public/above board event".
What foreign government helped Clinton/the DNC and in what form?

This is not a deflection. This is a direct dispute with your contentions.
Not true. You completely ignored my question by deflecting to Clinton/the DNC. That, by definition, was a deflection.

Yes, your question is regarding the president, but your rhetoric used to support your contention is either flawed or contrived. This is what I'm pointing out.

Furthermore...it's been said before and I'll certainly say it again...all of the factual evidence...all of the testimony...points to Trump's motivation being national security, avoidance of corruption and bringing previous corruption to justice. There has been zero evidence that any decision maker in this issue has done anything "to harm a political opponent". And the fact that Biden MIGHT end up as Trump's political opponent (certainly not a sure thing) does not mean he shouldn't be investigated for corruption.

So please...if you want to talk about what Trump is doing, be honest. Don't make **** up and don't spin the facts into something they are not.
Facts and honesty aren’t exactly hallmarks of your posting history (reference the above bolded area that is utterly wrong/dishonest). And as for investigating Biden for corruption, fine, what exactly would you like investigated?

These people are massive liars.

I wonder if their own kids know it.
My guess is they’re as deluded as Trump’s spawn.

The difference between Mueller and Barr is that Mueller was running a "get Trump" campaign...and he failed to get him. Barr is simply running a criminal justice campaign. He's not out to "get" anyone.

Amusing, because the exact opposite is true

My guess is they’re as deluded as Trump’s spawn.

My guess is a lot of Trump supporters have kids who have disowned them or don't respect them anymore.

My guess is a lot of Trump supporters have kids who have disowned them or don't respect them anymore.
Appropriately so.

We witnessed the DOJ's incompetence and partisanship when hard drives got erased, laptops went missing, cell phones smashed, and deleted emails.

They said that they couldn't believe that any reasonable prosecutor would take the case.

The desire to demonize Hillary is not a excuse to throw our entire justice system under the bus. You don't get to make such decisions.

The desire to demonize Hillary is not a excuse to throw our entire justice system under the bus. You don't get to make such decisions.

I don't see you going after the liberals on here with with their nonsense.

Hack much?

Q shark music:lamo

Takes time to unwind international spying....but its happening...he/she who flips first get best deal

best sources win.....Dems laid egg on Mueller build up ....let's see if GOP does better

FISA Abuse Report Will Be 'Worse Than You Can Imagine' and 'Careers Will Be Ruined'

The worst that an investigation will uncover is that somebody filled out an f13 form instead of the proper f14 form, because that agent still had those forms in his office, unaware that the records department had just transferred over to the f14 form the previous week.

So...are you saying that the FBI lied to the FISA court when they referenced something that didn't exist?

I wonder if Durham has picked up on that?

No, I'm saying that Carter Page was being watched as a potential Russian operative three years before the Steele dossier was created.

No, I'm saying that Carter Page was being watched as a potential Russian operative three years before the Steele dossier was created.

Actually, he was working for the FBI. But that is irrelevant.

The issue is when was the FBI aware of the dossier. It's been contended that it was Dec 2016. Since the FBI referenced the dossier in their Oct 2016 FISA application, then either the contention is wrong or the FBI lied.

The issue is when was the FBI aware of the dossier. It's been contended that it was Dec 2016. Since the FBI referenced the dossier in their Oct 2016 FISA application, then either the contention is wrong or the FBI lied.

If you have sourcing on that that comes from anywhere other than Carter Page, it would be more believable.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4614708/Carter-Page-FISA-Application.pdf

Start at page 16.

There are multiple references to "source-1". That is Steele.

Congratulations, Carter Page is on page 16. Unfortunately for your post, the time frame is the 2016 election, and the mentions of previous FBI work are undated so I'm unclear on how you connect those two points. What remains clear however is that the FBI was watching him in 2013-4 for his interactions with the Russian government.

Congratulations, Carter Page is on page 16. Unfortunately for your post, the time frame is the 2016 election, and the mentions of previous FBI work are undated so I'm unclear on how you connect those two points. What remains clear however is that the FBI was watching him in 2013-4 for his interactions with the Russian government.

???

Here is a picture of page 16:

Opera Snapshot_2019-11-12_114743_encfpfilknmenlmjemepncnlbbjlabkc.jpg

A bit hard to read, but it's talking about a US based law firm who hired a US person (Fusion GPS) to conduct research regarding candidate 1's (Trump) ties to Russia. Fusion GPS hired source 1 (Steele) to conduct this research.

The FISA application then goes on with details from Steele's research (the dossier).

Again...the issue isn't Page. The issue is when did the FBI have the dossier. This FISA application indicates they had it on or before Oct. 2016.

???

Here is a picture of page 16:

View attachment 67268070

A bit hard to read, but it's talking about a US based law firm who hired a US person (Fusion GPS) to conduct research regarding candidate 1's (Trump) ties to Russia. Fusion GPS hired source 1 (Steele) to conduct this research.

The FISA application then goes on with details from Steele's research (the dossier).

Again...the issue isn't Page. The issue is when did the FBI have the dossier. This FISA application indicates they had it on or before Oct. 2016.

Sorry, looks like I was posting to another user on this thread so...

I will say that if the FBI was watching him previously, it isn't too much of a stretch to include him when djt called him one of his foreign policy advisors, and they were investigating the campaigns ties to Russia.

Sorry, looks like I was posting to another user on this thread so...

I will say that if the FBI was watching him previously, it isn't too much of a stretch to include him when djt called him one of his foreign policy advisors, and they were investigating the campaigns ties to Russia.

As I said before, Page is irrelevant to my discussion.

Dismissed. (see my sig)

Dismissed. (see my sig)

Were you born a jerk, or did you just grow into one?

Dismissed. (see my sig)

Haha even when the FISA application was written and executed on PAGE, you want to pretend he isn’t important enough to include for your conspiracy argument.

Just stop.

Last edited:

Wow, the fear in ****bagworld must be at 11 if they're trying divert attention to this old lie again now.

They didn't reference the dossier.... they referenced it's author, who was an informant. That's a significant distinction. I don't know the nature of the information Steele made available to the FBI as of October, 2016 beyond that which pertained to Carter Page. It might have some of the information, it might have been none of the information. All I know is that the dossier itself wasn't completed until December 2016.... at what stage of completion it was in October is a matter of pure conjecture.... but the fact of the matter is that it was incomplete.

Haha even when the FISA application was written and executed on PAGE, you want to pretend he isn’t important enough to inckude for your conspiracy argument.

Just stop.

They can't stop. With all of ****bag's crimes about to get daily TV news coverage their desperation and fear are at ∞.

They didn't reference the dossier.... they referenced it's author, who was an informant. That's a significant distinction. I don't know the nature of the information Steele made available to the FBI as of October, 2016 beyond that which pertained to Carter Page. It might have some of the information, it might have been none of the information. All I know is that the dossier itself wasn't completed until December 2016.... at what stage of completion it was in October is a matter of pure conjecture.... but the fact of the matter is that it was incomplete.

Any reasonable person would be able to see from this one page the honesty and accuracy about the information they were gathering in order to get the FISA order.

Last edited:

I presented the link and I gave the page number to start reading from. There are multiple mentions in the subsequent pages to specific information from the dossier.

So now you are moving your goal posts. Let me remind you of your previous contentions:

"There's no way the FBI would even have had access to the Steele Dossier at that point because it didn't even exist!"

"How could they? Christopher Steele didn't even have the dossier in October. Do you think they have a Time Machine over there?"

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

Back
Top Bottom