• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

First woman in the Air Force to lead a B-52 squadron

azgreg

Chicks dig the long ball
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Good on her. I love those welcome home videos. Makes me giggle with joy.

I pray she gets to bomb the hell out of what's left of Putin's army one day when he's done in Ukraine.

Think of this Russia-Ukraine war as a US -Canada war. How long do think the Canadians could hold out? The Russian military is Mickey Mouse level technology at best.

Last edited:
Fifty years ago, I’d have to pause my pay phone calls from Ft. Bragg to my honey when they took off or landed at what was Pope AFB.

They were twenty-something years old then…….

There's nothing cool about bombing people.

No, there isn't. But being able to fly the plane that does and to land that plane on a carrier is mighty cool.

Bummer. Women should never serve in combat units

And armchair generals who’ve never served a day in their life should never have their opinions considered on who should and shouldn’t serve in combat units.

How about when those people are militarists launching a war of aggression against a nation that can’t defend itself because it’s anti-militarist and has stripped itself of its military defenses?

Or should that invaded nation hope the International Justice System arrests the invaders?

And armchair generals who’ve never served a day in their life should never have their opinions considered on who should and shouldn’t serve in combat units.

Why not? At least I don't have biases caused by prior experiences.

Why not? At least I don't have biases caused by prior experiences.

You have zero experience and zero educated opinions worth considering.

It’s on par with the war crimes you advocate for.

You have zero experience and zero educated opinions worth considering.

It’s on par with the war crimes you advocate for.

So? Experience isn't everything. It can be a detriment. And I've never advocated for war crimes.

So? Experience isn't everything. It can be a detriment. And I've never advocated for war crimes.

Yes you have. You have called for the US to deliberately target Chinese civilians.

Your lack of experience is a detriment to everything you advocate for the military that isn’t regurgitation of facts about equipment.

Yes you have. You have called for the US to deliberately target Chinese civilians.

Your lack of experience is a detriment to everything you advocate for the military that isn’t regurgitation of facts about equipment.

When did I post anything about deliberately targeting Chinese civilians?

No, there isn't. But being able to fly the plane that does and to land that plane on a carrier is mighty cool.
I dont get from the article that she is a pilot...and B-52s cant land on carriers.

Back
Top Bottom