• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

First they murder him now this.

sawyerloggingon

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
Political Leaning
Independent
First these piece of crap little punks brutally murder this old guy and now they try to destroy his reputation, sickening!

" One of the teens charged with beating to death a World War II veteran allegedly claimed he was buying crack cocaine from the 88-year-old and the transaction turned violent — but cops said there is no evidence to support that."

Suspect in WWII vet slay: We were buying crack from victim - U.S. News

I have had to deal with some crack addicts whose brains were so fried that I don't discount that he could believe this is what they were doing when the man was totally somebody else.

First these piece of crap little punks brutally murder this old guy and now they try to destroy his reputation, sickening!

" One of the teens charged with beating to death a World War II veteran allegedly claimed he was buying crack cocaine from the 88-year-old and the transaction turned violent — but cops said there is no evidence to support that."

Suspect in WWII vet slay: We were buying crack from victim - U.S. News

Despicable. Somebody get a rope...

What...you guys never watched Breaking Bad? Shorty coulda been a kingpin pimp.

My guess is anyone that knew the man would know its BS. nothing to get spun up about.

They just said it so Sharpton has a "clean conscience" when he tries to race-bait on their behalf.

Back
Top Bottom