• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

First Sign of the End - For Putin?

That number includes dead, injured, POWs and MIAs. Some soldiers are just abandoning their equipment and running into the woods. When your commander tries to feed you MREs with expiration dates of 2002, I be running away fast.

In his original OP post, it said 40,000 casualties and 7,000 to 15,000 killed. In bold.

The story is that you swallowed "little Mary Sunshine" info just because you wanted to believe it. And then you posted it as fact.

I'd love to believe that 7-15,000 Russian soldiers have been killed (well not really but I'd like what it meant to the ongoing invasion)...but I'm not just going to accept stuff just because I want to believe it.

And it's apparent from your persistent, desperate re-posting of biased info that YOUR story is not based on critical thinking, but on your hopeful aganda. You are posting what you want to believe...but it's not well-sourced or supported.
Well, you are certainly entitled to your "opinion".

As an analyst for 44 years in the stock market, everything I do has to do with probabilities given that nothing is for certain in the market. As such, I am accustomed to evaluating the probabilities and working with them. Can I be wrong? yes, but my track record with my evaluations of the market have been more often right than wrong consistently over the years.

As such, I have confidence that this evaluation is "likely" to be right (than wrong).

Having said that, end of story. I will not respond again to you on this type of post.

Well, you are certainly entitled to your "opinion".

As an analyst for 44 years in the stock market, everything I do has to do with probabilities given that nothing is for certain in the market. As such, I am accustomed to evaluating the probabilities and working with them. Can I be wrong? yes, but my track record with my evaluations of the market have been more often right than wrong consistently over the years.

As such, I have confidence that this evaluation is "likely" to be right (than wrong).

Having said that, end of story. I will not respond again to you on this type of post.

Heh, I'm not really concerned about your tantrum. I have gotten further on sources tho.

Recently posted:

Thanks. I'm not questioning the source anymore, but I still have a hard time believing this isnt propaganda. 7,000 is a lot of dead Russians.
From your link: "The American officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss operational matters, caution that their numbers of Russian troop deaths are inexact, compiled through analysis of the news media, Ukrainian figures (which tend to be high, with the latest at 13,500), Russian figures (which tend to be low, with the latest at 498), satellite imagery and careful perusal of video images of Russian tanks and troops that come under fire."​
I mean, look at the huge difference in what Ukraine and Russia published. Basically, the anonymous "American officials" just picked a number smack in the middle. :unsure:
You are still welcome to believe what you will 🤷

Heh, I'm not really concerned about your tantrum. I have gotten further on sources tho.

Recently posted:

Thanks. I'm not questioning the source anymore, but I still have a hard time believing this isnt propaganda. 7,000 is a lot of dead Russians.
From your link: "The American officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss operational matters, caution that their numbers of Russian troop deaths are inexact, compiled through analysis of the news media, Ukrainian figures (which tend to be high, with the latest at 13,500), Russian figures (which tend to be low, with the latest at 498), satellite imagery and careful perusal of video images of Russian tanks and troops that come under fire."​
I mean, look at the huge difference in what Ukraine and Russia published. Basically, the anonymous "American officials" just picked a number smack in the middle. :unsure:
You are still welcome to believe what you will 🤷
Thanks for "allowing" me to believe what I want. Your permission is appreciated.

Here is another threat to Putin that was announced just 3 days ago and that has started to have results in the fight against Putin.

Hackers Anonymous has declared War on Putin

Russian oligarchs are really just the heads of criminal organizations. If they can't keep the money flowing to their underlings then they and perhaps their families will be killed. That is why they will depose Putin.

I'm no Russia expert, but I think the oligarchs may be getting squeezed from both directions here, because without Putin they are nothing.

Does this answer your doubts?

Ukraine has one of Europe's largest militaries, with 170,000 active-duty troops, 100,000 reservists and territorial defense forces that include at least 100,000 veterans.

as far as how many active Russian soldiers are there, I have not been able to find any articles saying the exact number number but we know that 180.000 people were sent and that not all of them can be soldiers as medics, logistical people, aides and assistance, as well as supply people have to be part of that number. In addition and with around 10,000 soldiers dead, it can be surmised that about 100,000 soldiers remain. As such, the numbers are not unreal.
1649041244071.png

Back
Top Bottom