• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

First Rudy and now Alan Dershowitz

The tactic is an overt POLITICAL statement and that's what makes it so dangerous. The objective was to create a certain spectacle and that's not supposed to be what "justice" is all about. The fact that a CNN crew was there to film it all makes me wonder if there wasn't a bit of "collusion" on that end of things as well.

Overt as in president trump suggesting the justice department look into his enemies? Lock her up!!

I'm watching fox to see how they are covering the stone story. Dershowitz is demonizing Mueller for his heavy handed tactics and throwing out 'reasons' why they don't affect the president.

Stone has said he would never testify against trump....and cohen would take a bullet for trump. We shall see.

I'm starting to worry about Rudy. I think he's suffering from something. His behavior on TV is weird as best.

I'm starting to worry about Rudy. I think he's suffering from something. His behavior on TV is weird as best.

Maybe Cybil was a distant relative? Or being to close to trump for an extended period of time starts to decay ones brain?

I'm watching fox to see how they are covering the stone story. Dershowitz is demonizing Mueller for his heavy handed tactics and throwing out 'reasons' why they don't affect the president.

Stone has said he would never testify against trump....and cohen would take a bullet for trump. We shall see.

Dershowitz has never come across a criminal defendant who he didn’t support.

The guy probably still thinks OJ is innocent.

I found that rather troubling. A dozen FBI agents with guns drawn.....man you would expect something like that when apprehending someone like el Chapo but Stone? Really?

What I hope is going on is that parties in this investigation are, little by little, trying to get some recognition by the media for when it’s over and they write their book.

What I fear is happening is that the lack of evidence tying Trump to Russia or to collaboration in the leaks has prompted Mueller to get more heavy handed in an attempt to shake something loose.

What I hope is going on is that parties in this investigation are, little by little, trying to get some recognition by the media for when it’s over and they write their book.

What I fear is happening is that the lack of evidence tying Trump to Russia or to collaboration in the leaks has prompted Mueller to get more heavy handed in an attempt to shake something loose.

I just listened to Andrew McCarthy make the case that in reading this indictment it shows Mueller has known for at least over a year that Trump was not colluding with Russia.

That is Mueller's trademark. And that is what makes federal justice so dangerous to freedom.

For people who violate criminal laws justice is supposed to be a danger to freedom.

Overt as in president trump suggesting the justice department look into his enemies? Lock her up!!

Well, Clinton was ALREADY under investigation exoneration when that comment came out.

I just listened to Andrew McCarthy make the case that in reading this indictment it shows Mueller has known for at least over a year that Trump was not colluding with Russia.

While this indictment came from Mueller the charges are with regard to testimony before the HPSCI. It makes me wonder if Mueller never really had any intention of indicting Stone but then the new committee chair came in and things changed.

If that's the case then I think we have a MUCH bigger problem than a simple "witch hunt".

Trump is so screwed.

While this indictment came from Mueller the charges are with regard to testimony before the HPSCI. It makes me wonder if Mueller never really had any intention of indicting Stone but then the new committee chair came in and things changed.

If that's the case then I think we have a MUCH bigger problem than a simple "witch hunt".

The raid on Stone's house had to have been leaked to CNN by Mueller's crew for maximum impact and drama.

I have no doubt Stone and everyone else contradicts what they said in e mails and phone calls that are weeks, months, years old. Talk about low hanging fruit.

Who's kidding who here?

The gist of his statement, a pretty typical defence lawyer opinion, was the majority of indictments have been as a result of the investgation instead of having happen before. You don't find that concerning?

The gist of his statement, a pretty typical defence lawyer opinion, was the majority of indictments have been as a result of the investgation instead of having happen before. You don't find that concerning?

Mueller's trademark is going "scorched earth" against targets, and their families, and their associates, and leaking the raid to a national new organization to show everyone how serious he is about squeezing you to say what he needs you to day.

The longer this stuff goes on, the more I feel the real criminal is Mueller.

When they are likely to destroy evidence, like stone is, you get the SWAT team. Sorry that bothers you, that he wasn't given time to destroy evidence.:roll:

I remember Liberals used to nut up about militarization of law enforcement. They don't seem to mind, now.

Mueller's trademark is going "scorched earth" against targets, and their families, and their associates, and leaking the raid to a national new organization to show everyone how serious he is about squeezing you to say what he needs you to day.

The longer this stuff goes on, the more I feel the real criminal is Mueller.

The problem I have with it, is Mueller is untouchable; he isn't accountable to anyone and certainly to no elected representative.

If anyone ****s with him, he'll dig up dirt on them and charge them with a crime and there's nothing anyone can (will) do.

For people who violate criminal laws justice is supposed to be a danger to freedom.

Too bad they never went after all those other mother****ers that lied to Congress over the past several years: Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Holder, Clinton, the list goes on.

Funny how the only folks being targetted are non-establishment/anti-establishment folks.

Every day it becomes more and more obvious that all of this Trump/Russia/Mueller stuff has NOTHING to do with the campaign or Russian influence in the campaign. It's entirely about undermining the POTUS. It's about finding ANYTHING with which to smear Trump, his associates or Americans who support him. It's political gang warfare. Washington DC may as well be Compton, CA circa 1985.

Mueller can't close this investigation without some scalps on his belt; Manafort and Flynn won't be good enough.

And you know that's all it's about how?

He's been doing his best to minimize, deny, deflect on everything related to Trump ever since Trump was the nominee. File under "oh, it's just a process crime" in relation to witness tampering or obstruction of justice or perjury.

Mueller can't close this investigation without some scalps on his belt; Manafort and Flynn won't be good enough.

In the past six months or so this Mueller thing has become more and more overtly political. When the SDNY jumped in the political bent became not just open knowledge buy a rallying call for new appointees. The primary was run on the promise to make the "investigation" as political as possible.

We're no longer operating under a system of Constitutional justice. We're operating under a system of political "justice" and that's a REALLY bad thing.

Last edited:
Guess who else is homeboys with Epstein...

And? He's got immunity now too if he was involved thanks to Dershowitz.

Back
Top Bottom