• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

First Post

johnsdad

Reaction score
This is my first post. I live in AZ, the valley of the sun, am 66 years old, married, male, retired and generally rather Conservative.

:wcm to Debate Politics!

Lived in Phoenix for awhile while going to tech school. Nice place.

The biggest question I have, is McCain really Republican?

lol You have to ask vauge?

welcome2.gif

You shouldn't have to considering he is the lieberman of his party (aka the one who votes mostly with the other side). he is a moderate and is more independent than republican and tends to vote his conscience...scary thought isn't it? that is why he is the most respected politician in the land.

Welcome to debate politics.

johnsdad said:
This is my first post. I live in AZ, the valley of the sun, am 66 years old, married, male, retired and generally rather Conservative.
Debate gets rough sometimes, esp. for conservatives. You know how the libs like to lash out.

Back
Top Bottom