• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

First on CNN: GSA tells Biden that transition can formally begin

Chomsky

Social Democrat
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
CNN)The General Services Administration has informed President-elect Joe Biden that the Trump administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from Administrator Emily Murphy sent Monday afternoon and obtained by CNN.

Source:

Additional Reference:

There ya' go. I knew the MI cert would break the damn. And the PA cert will only further open the flood gates.

Donvoyage!

I don't see this anywhere else.

Oh good. Now we get to hear and see Biden in action as president elect and then president - and we can all talk all about that, the same way Dems have been talking about Trump for 4 years. Trump will end up looking like a saint and genius in comparison. Let's see what you have to offer the country - Joe Biden. That is, if he even remembers what job he holds. Then, the media will be fascinating too. I wonder if they'll stick with Biden's ice cream flavor for their questions?

In his tweet he suggests that he authorized her to do it. What are chances that's a lie? :unsure:
Well, if he did in fact authorize it, good for him. It's about time.
If he didn't authorize it, then...oh well.

My guess: officially conceding won't be far behind.

Finally, CNN's breaking news are really breaking news!

giphy.gif

You know... It is a testament to how weird these last 4 years have been, that THAT is the most shocking thing I have read in all this time.

Oh good. Now we get to hear and see Biden in action as president elect and then president - and we can all talk all about that, the same way Dems have been talking about Trump for 4 years. Trump will end up looking like a saint and genius in comparison. Let's see what you have to offer the country - Joe Biden. That is, if he even remembers what job he holds. Then, the media will be fascinating too. I wonder if they'll stick with Biden's ice cream flavor for their questions?

Ah, you'll get over your disappointment. Are you taking bets on when Trump will look like a saint and a genius? I think the chances of that are rather slim, so check your odds.

Republican voters everywhere: "Why isn't the media covering normal political behavior when they were concerned by our daily outlandish antics? This is an outrage!"

Source:

Additional Reference:

There ya' go. I knew the MI cert would break the damn. And the PA cert will only further open the flood gates.

Donvoyage!

A nice self serving letter full of rationalizations on why she didn't do the right thing in the first place, but we all appreciate her mea culpa. I am glad to see this starting to come together the way it should have three weeks ago. Better late then never.

This, along with Trump's reaction, appears to be a giant step to normalcy. We stand on guard.

Last edited:

That is your opening salvo as criticism for the Biden presidency? Its pretty lame. I do hope you up your game.

In all fairness to you, you have spent four years defending the absurd and indefensible. I can see where its going to take a little while to get up to speed on real and legitimate political criticism.

We should have a fun four years, don't you think?

Start contacting those moving companies Donny.

A nice self serving letter full of rationalizations on why she didn't do the right thing in the first place, but we all appreciate her mea culpa. I am glad to see this starting to come together the way it should have three weeks ago. Better late then never.
"Don't let perfect be the enemy of good!"

Oh good. Now we get to hear and see Biden in action as president elect and then president - and we can all talk all about that, the same way Dems have been talking about Trump for 4 years.
Except for the whole thing about Trump being a crook and a con man who downplayed a pandemic and caused tens of thousands of extra Americans to die.

Other than that they're exactly the same.

Back
Top Bottom