• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

First independent report into Xinjiang genocide allegations claims evidence of Beijing's 'intent to destroy' Uyghur people

Do you think that China will fulfill Amnesty International's request?
If Trump can somehow be brought back, I greatly fear that an American fascist regime would act militarily to avenge the propagnda and hate being summoned up by US propagandists.

You do know that AI took the bait and allowed itself to be corrupted for America's purposes? Anybody who hung around antiwar.com for a few years would have to know that much at least.

How many Uighur children has China separated from their parents so far? Is it more or less than America separated from their parents at Trump's border wall?

and hey, the best part is that nobody on this forum will either have the slightest idea or even care!

If Trump can somehow be brought back, I greatly fear that an American fascist regime would act militarily to avenge the propagnda and hate being summoned up by US propagandists.

You do know that AI took the bait and allowed itself to be corrupted for America's purposes? Anybody who hung around antiwar.com for a few years would have to know that much at least.

How many Uighur children has China separated from their parents so far? Is it more or less than America separated from their parents at Trump's border wall?

and hey, the best part is that nobody on this forum will either have the slightest idea or even care!
No; I don't follow organizations nor people. I listen to Pacifica Radio and I've always thought about ethical stuff.

I used to join organizations when I was young. I still have an Amnesty International sticker on a snare drumhead that I put on there decades ago.

Do you think that China will fulfill Amnesty International's request?
Have you been to antiwar.com today? At least the top 6 or 7 stories are all about how Biden is the prowar president!
Go figure eh!

That site's biggest mistake is in not being real enough to just admit that it's America that is the prowar 'president'! They're just not real anymore man, and that makes them useless for their declared cause, but still valuable as an example of hypocrisy of the worst kind.

I still try to give them my traffic once a day because one can't help but learn something from them!

Have you been to antiwar.com today? At least the top 6 or 7 stories are all about how Biden is the prowar president!
Go figure eh!

That site's biggest mistake is in not being real enough to just admit that it's America that is the prowar 'president'! They're just not real anymore man, and that makes them useless for their declared cause, but still valuable as an example of hypocrisy of the worst kind.

I still try to give them my traffic once a day because one can't help but learn something from them!
I think I've looked at antiwar.com once or twice.

No; I don't follow organizations nor people.

Well my friend, not exactly true that! You already told me about practicing here for antiwar.com.

Ahh, don't sweat it.

I 'got' the spelling a lot closer than that!

What history of genocide and bullets (and bombs and WMD's)

The 40 US led wars of aggression since the end of WW2?

Are you trying to troll me? I should avoid answering you for my sake as well as yours.

Tiananmen (also Tian'anmen, Tienanmen, T'ien-an Men)

Hmmmmmm

Lets look at the biggies:

US (and much of the world) vs. North Korea - Not a "war of aggression".

China - Attacked US and UN troops crushing the North Korean aggressors.

US (and others) vs. North Vietnam and VC - Not a "war of aggression".

Peace treaty two years after which the NVA army in a war of aggression attacked and over ran South Vietnam.

US (and much of the world) vs. Iraq - Not a "war of aggression".

Iraq vs. Kuwait - War of Aggression.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

And the death tolls in all those are dwarfed by Chinese internal strife at the hands of the peaceful and serene CCP.

Well my friend, not exactly true that! You already told me about practicing here for antiwar.com.

Ahh, don't sweat it.
You must've misunderstood something.

Regarding the last paragraph:

1. I haven't specified whose human rights I've been talking about, even when you've repeatedly claimed that I am talking about the people committing and responsible for the human rights abuses. Why? Should I say that some people don't deserve human rights? No, because human rights are universal.

2. What's the US military doing by parking big gun boats near China and talking about eventually doing something about the alleged human rights abuses in China? We've covered this already; they're "posturing ineffectively."

1. When your reaction to a genocide is to cry about the “human rights” of those carrying it out, you’ve got a problem.

2. Ensuring that China isn’t able to invade Taiwan, something which shocks and horrified you, we know.

In my opinion that's a direct insult to 'antiwar' and a violation of the rules.
If you think I'm right then please do temper your behaviour.
If you think I'm wrong then we're going to put it to the test.

Nobody cares what your opinion is bud,especially since pointing out that someone else doesn’t care about a genocide is not a “insult”.

1. When your reaction to a genocide is to cry about the “human rights” of those carrying it out, you’ve got a problem.

2. Ensuring that China isn’t able to invade Taiwan, something which shocks and horrified you, we know.
You're so concerned about the genocide you're claiming is happening that your idea/plan is to protect Taiwan. Isn't the supposed genocide happening in mainland China? If so, how is that doing anything to help? Would you have been okay with Hitler's Germany as long as the violence remained within Germany?

You literally declared that the US is “the biggest problem on earth”.
It is. What does that have to do with me caring or not about human rights abuses?

You're so concerned about the genocide you're claiming is happening that your idea/plan is to protect Taiwan. Isn't the supposed genocide happening in mainland China? If so, how is that doing anything to help? Would you have been okay with Hitler's Germany as long as the violence remained within Germany?

Nope, but the thing about nukes is that they prevent any direct action to stop the genocide, so the best one can do is prevent the aggressor from spreading its power.

Nope, but the thing about nukes is that they prevent any direct action to stop the genocide, so the best one can do is prevent the aggressor from spreading its power.
According to what you've said, nothing is going to be done about the alleged genocide of the Uyghurs in (mainland) China?

That's due to China having nuclear weapons?

Nuclear weapons, that you have repeatedly said we're a good thing to drop on Japan, are now preventing the rest of the world from stopping the alleged genocide in China?

Is that also why the world did nothing about the 1950 decade genocide in China?

Last edited:
We've asked for your suggestion. All we got was unicorn farts and fantasy.
I was editing #441 when you replied. Feel free to answer those questions.

Also feel free to actually address my proposed ideas with something of substance.

Then tell us what your ideas are.

It seems to me that all you guys have is "China bad; USA#1."

I was editing #441 when you replied. Feel free to answer those questions.

Also feel free to actually address my proposed ideas with something of substance.

Then tell us what your ideas are.

It seems to me that all you guys have is "China bad; USA#1."

Atomic weapons helped end WWII saving perhaps a million lives.

And, China genocide bad. Can't you agree on that?

Add to that in 1950 we were well engaged in a North Korea war of aggression where the US and UN fought off the NK invasion and were about to finish off NK when the Chinese intervened with around 3,000,000 men total...

So our hands were full....

According to what you've said, nothing is going to be done about the alleged genocide of the Uyghurs in (mainland) China?

That's due to China having nuclear weapons?

Nuclear weapons, that you have repeatedly said we're a good thing to drop on Japan, are now preventing the rest of the world from stopping the alleged genocide in China?

Is that also why the world did nothing about the 1950 decade genocide in China?

Short of the fall of the CPC it is unlikely the genocide will be stopped.

Yep.

Nukes certainly did save millions of lives by preventing a direct invasion of Japan, yes.

No, the world did nothing about the mass murder(not genocide) being committed because the “anti war” movement happily ignored the slaughter

Short of the fall of the CPC it is unlikely the genocide will be stopped.

Yep.

Nukes certainly did save millions of lives by preventing a direct invasion of Japan, yes.

So all of your hyperbole about genocide in China serves what purpose?

Using nuclear weapons (taking many lives) supposedly saved millions of lives; subtracting however many lives would've theoretically been saved from those taken by the nuclear bombs, or not accounting for those lives? But, and this is a big but, now millions of lives will be lost because China has nuclear weapons?

China could become the lone superpower and kill billions of people in the next, say, 100 years. In this very possible scenario, the US should be leading the nuclear disarmament way, shouldn't it? Nuclear weapons are an existential threat in several ways, and they're useless against China and Russia, supposedly the US's biggest enemies.

No, the world did nothing about the mass murder(not genocide) being committed because the “anti war” movement happily ignored the slaughter
How does that work? How did an anti-war movement prevent anything from being done about the 1950 decade genocide in China?

Atomic weapons helped end WWII saving perhaps a million lives.

And, China genocide bad. Can't you agree on that?

Add to that in 1950 we were well engaged in a North Korea war of aggression where the US and UN fought off the NK invasion and were about to finish off NK when the Chinese intervened with around 3,000,000 men total...

So our hands were full....
I'm sure you've seen me comment about human rights abuses. I want to stop as many as possible, everywhere. That includes the ones that my federal income tax dollars help pay for.

So all of your hyperbole about genocide in China serves what purpose?

Using nuclear weapons (taking many lives) supposedly saved millions of lives; subtracting however many lives would've theoretically been saved from those taken by the nuclear bombs, or not accounting for those lives? But, and this is a big but, now millions of lives will be lost because China has nuclear weapons?

China could become the lone superpower and kill billions of people in the next, say, 100 years. In this very possible scenario, the US should be leading the nuclear disarmament way, shouldn't it? Nuclear weapons are an existential threat in several ways, and they're useless against China and Russia, supposedly the US's biggest enemies.

How does that work? How did an anti-war movement prevent anything from being done about the 1950 decade genocide in China?

It’s not “hyperbole”; it’s a fact. And acknowledging the fact that genocide is going on, and taking whatever steps possible to stop it, are entirely important.....such as sanctioning the hell out of the PRC

But I’m not surprised a PRC fanboy who squeals about the US being the “biggest problem in the world” can’t figure that out.

Because, just like you, they happily supported the PRC while screaming about how much they hate America.

It’s not “hyperbole”; it’s a fact. And acknowledging the fact that genocide is going on, and taking whatever steps possible to stop it, are entirely important.....such as sanctioning the hell out of the PRC

But I’m not surprised a PRC fanboy who squeals about the US being the “biggest problem in the world” can’t figure that out.

Because, just like you, they happily supported the PRC while screaming about how much they hate America.
I highlighted the hyperbole in your comment.

Sanctioning China? We've borrowed trillions of dollars and counting for 19 years and counting for the global war on terror.

I highlighted the hyperbole in your comment.

Sanctioning China? We've borrowed trillions of dollars and counting for 19 years and counting for the global war on terror.

Are you denying that you claimed the US was “biggest problem in the world”? Are you denying that you posted pro CPC propaganda?

Back
Top Bottom