• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

First Grader Suspened From School!!!

imprtnrd

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
This happened yesterday at a grade school. The boy touched a girls' back and they called that sexuall harrasment!!!!!!! Give me a #@##** break!!!
What are we talking about here.......mmmm a 6 or 7 yr old???? What overkill!!!! Damn people get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imprtnrd said:
This happened yesterday at a grade school. The boy touched a girls' back and they called that sexuall harrasment!!!!!!! Give me a #@##** break!!!
What are we talking about here.......mmmm a 6 or 7 yr old???? What overkill!!!! Damn people get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.....linkypoo? ......
Thank you.

Well, based upon what the boy said, it would seem outrageous, but based upon the facts provided by the school, it seems that a suspension was not outrageous (well, a lesser punishment would have probably been appropriate).

Feb. 7, 2006 — A first-grader was suspended from Downey Elementary School in Brockton, Mass., after school officials said he sexually harassed a female schoolmate. The young boy is accused of touching a fellow first-grader's skin underneath the rear waistband of her pants.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=1591633

Typical government overkill. The government wastes so much time on frivilous crap like this, that they never get to the whole "education" side of school.

Let education enter the realm of the private sector... government can't be trusted with something as important as education, hell they can't even run the DMV properly

Sounds about right to me, you put your hand down a girls pants, you get suspended, I don't see the problem here?:confused:

OHHHHHHHH.......now that I read more, it is all clear now, he was black, so it's a classic case of racism.:roll:

Taking away the "sexual" part, do you guys deny that it was harrassment, though?

galenrox said:
yeah, but then again he was 7, I mean, come on! A 7 year old can't sexually harass anyone because a 7 year old doesn't understand sex, at least not in any real way.
I have a little thing for these situations:
Until the testicles decend
It ain't sexual harassment, friend.

I don't think the kid needed to be suspended--just reprimanded. This is a good learning experience on many levels. He will learn what's inappropriate touching. Also, this boy could be the recipient of sexual abuse and this might be a sign of it. If he continues to act out, I would bet that he is being molested.

All I wanna know is...

Did he get the digits?...:cool:

I blame the feminists, I mean, they're all squawking about equality and stuff, but when it comes time to take a wedgie like a man, they all scream sexual harassment!:roll: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom