• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

First Ever PMF Address

It’s the first, it’s the longest. Don’t bother reading it, really…

I don’t know much about online ‘etiquette’, and I’m not well-suited for online chat… I don’t want to be rude or seen as ignoring the munchkins. I think I may make ‘Addresses’ now and then, to make any announcements or comments. I do appreciate the early ‘encouragement’ and added interest for others to check in as well. I never know how to respond to most kind comments (or if you’re supposed to?). What works in real life, doesn’t work so well here...

I know I’m like an old man driver when it comes to this ‘writing’ thing – forgot some of the rules, replaced them with bad habits and giving the finger. I can’t fix the ‘stream of consciousness’ thing, I’m thinking out loud. It could be way worse. But it’s punishment enough to come here, I’m not looking to make it any harder where it doesn’t need to be. I’m glad it was mentioned early by Chappy, I’ve taken it under useful advisement as needed. I hope I’m a little easier to read from here on in…

I’m a little concerned that some may think I am using my ‘technique’ here as a way of responding to comments, or even passive statements to specific individuals out on the discussion threads. I certainly don’t have time to make sure I’m not doing that. I stay away from relevant threads while I bitch on paper. I sometimes lurk, and I may get idea’s from threads, but I’m not into creating games like that here. If it happens, it is surely purely coincidental. Rhymes are more fun, less filling. I’ll make it specific enough if I’m addressing someone or something personally. That wasn’t a direct finger to Chappy, for instance, though it’s funny like that too… See how I operate yet? I’m always speaking generally, to everyone, no one, and you in particular. If that turns out to be ‘you’, you’re just one in a million…

I’m sure it’s obvious to any of the regulars who have seen my posts before, that I am just poking a little fun at all of us, on what I consider an important and frightening subject. The subject is offensive in every way, no getting around it. It’s also impossible to say some of the things I need to without sounding like a pompous ass about it – no matter how delicate I try to be, sometimes that’s even worse…

F**k it. I ran with it instead of tiptoeing. Maybe I’m turning more people off than on, maybe it’s the wrong approach. It really doesn’t matter, does it? We’re already extinct in my eyes. Like a best-friend, I already grieved. I’m just killing time and having fun with frustrations when they come up. I’m still young enough to be pissed-off about it at times, ok? It still hurts. I’ll get over it, I’m sure. Then shoot me.

Get used to hearing me repeat myself a little. I’ve tried to rearrange the entries, make ‘redux’ versions, all of it criss-crossing, intersecting, colliding. It’s just impossible to summarize the entire picture as I see it in a few short posts. It is SO very deep and pervasive, the end of each sentence a launching pad for a zillion different directions.

I concede that I am ‘creating an image’, or just a plain propagandist. Still, I don’t feel I am gratuitously offensive for sheer ‘shock value’. I feel I am being as honest as I know how, pulling no punches. That is my only agenda. At times, my heart is embarrassingly out on my sleeve. I think I might have more of an issue with that, than you do. Rarely do I have to cut something out for being over the top. As long as I feel there is truth in what I’ve said, I don’t care how harsh it sounds. I don’t have any real hate in my heart, it’s impossible for it to show…

But just the mere mention of ‘Nazi’s’ in the context of American governance disgusts people instantly. Well no ****. But I can’t help that there are comparisons to be made. Plugging your eyes because you don’t like the sound of it… I don’t know how to deal with you. I know some of you will hate the blog. Let me be the first to invite you not to come back. Save yourself the aggravation…

So then, I figure I could be considered a ‘Liberal’ thinker. I mentioned that I smoke pot occasionally, and I talk about conspiring governments. According to those first news reports, I’m liable to shoot a congresswoman. And I own a camera. Jesus, I’m probably inches away from a no-fly list somewhere. So I’m just going to mention that I am not a violent person, maybe even close to pacifist. I do not own any weapons, unless you count a big stick, and my pointier cutlery… I guess I have some sharpened pencils and bottles of water around too, but I know better than to try and bring them on a plane now.

I capture insects in the house and put them back outside (flies DIE). When I say ‘peace’ at the end of each post, I wish it each time. I’m the whiny guy in a group argument asking why everyone can’t just get along. I’m basically a wuss. Maybe it’s overly cautious, but I’m just covering my ass, documenting that I am no threat. I believe any actions needed to accomplish what I discuss, should be peaceful at all times. I do not endorse terrorism, ‘going postal’, or anything like it. Peace all the way brothers and sisters, the dance-off shall decide… Information, knowledge, mind set… THINK…

Incidentally, there are flies I have threatened to burn to death once I stun them, but I always chicken out, just SO relieved they are ****ing gone and I can have my life back… We could learn a thing or two about tolerance from those in the world who can live with flies in the corner of their eyes… I could live without flies… and sharks… I suppose I should just be happy that sharks aren’t the ones flying around… Holy ****, incoming, take cover… Who left the ****ing screen door open…? Look, there’s two of them now, and the swatgun shells are in the bedroom… No way, you run for it… God, I miss the days when I was afraid of bee’s

Intermission.

Cont’d

I’m not entirely concerned with what you think of me personally, though I’m obviously trying to be ‘likeable’ enough to read, sound like I have a brain in my skull. I’m a little confused on how to handle the blog. I basically just want the content read. I suppose I want to make it interesting enough, now that it’s here – but it’s me and my very personal thoughts, and my writing, and my goofy humor that I’m exposing over a subject most of you think I’m cuckoo about, and I’m a pretty private person. Plus, who says anyone gives a **** what I think? I don’t even know if I want you to give a ****...

I’m basically a different person here, in that I am more myself than I feel I can be in the real world… I’m going to have a little fun with that too, but don’t confuse it with my needing your attention or respect, munchkin. I’m my number one fan, remember? I know some of you think I’m kidding, but I’m not. I ‘write’ or ‘create’ stuff to clear my head, therapeutic relaxation, entertain myself, because I like it well enough. Very few people ever see what I write. I don’t write for you, though I always need an ‘audience’ of some sort in mind. I picked crack-smoking munchkins to address the world, naturally. If you have half as much fun as I do, stop it…

I’m pretty much going to stick to ‘blogging’. Discussion is too much work here. I can end up spending hours at it on my end – even afterward. I don’t do it for cool flippant remarks, though it is fun at times. But the disingenuous tactics, round and round… Pfff. I start throwing around my worst qualities. I think the last time I came here, I basically walked into a bar and said ‘Alright, who wants to fight?’ I was a decadent prick with someone who didn’t deserve it. I don’t think I know how to ‘play-fight’ well online. It never comes off well for some reason… I’m just too defensive about it all now, my patience ran out…

Normally I search out acceptable links, read or even research your links, will acknowledge when I’ve been ‘bested’ or when I don’t know the answers. I’m learning a little on the fly, half-constructing opinions while defending others. I’m not entirely in it to ‘win’ this conspiracy argument, but rather have my arguments destroyed to the point where I’m not making sense anymore. I can’t tolerate ‘shallow’ crap on top of it all. In that sense, I am very serious about discussion on the matter. I think I play pretty fair. I haven’t been able to engage anyone on that level, yet, and I don’t think I get the same courtesy, I end up frustrated. I’m basically a college-girl with an A-minus in dramatic arts, scorned… And really, it’s lengthy, free-flowing discussion, not well suited for internet forums, under fantasy titles...

If I’m seen as ‘hiding’ in the blog section, I can live with it. I’ve already got some 800 posts out there on the subject, links, etc. Not much of what happens in the conspiracy forum could be considered debate anyway. A blog is much better suited to what I want to talk about now. The best case scenario would be to write my last blog entry, the whole world goes ‘nuts’, starts making sense, all the discussion forums light up, and I watch it all unfold anonymously, you ‘lecture’ me on the rest… Honest enough for you? Like you never wanted to be a rock star…

If I hadn’t started here a couple three years back, I’d likely have started a blog on a blog site. But I’m loyal, DP is a popular enough spot, and I knew I already had a few readers. I like some of the people here, and it’s generally a pretty decent environment. If it weren’t for DP’s new section, I might never have made that impulsive move in the first place…

My ‘satire’ towards discussion forums is also generalized – it’s relevant on any of them. I have nothing personal against this site or anyone on the Mod team. In fact, I quite like some of them too, and they are always helpful, usually lightning fast at getting back to any questions. I do have a beef with the whole quiet censorship ‘conspiracy forum’ thing, but I’m not into biting the hand either. I respect this forum and its rules. Any place that let’s me say what I’ve said so far, can’t be all bad…

So, onward and upward and all that good stuff for a closing statement. Peace bewitch you, munchkins.

:peace

pull-my-finger-albums-blog-entries-picture67113772-bored.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

Pleased to meet you and find a kindred spirit.

What if...?;bt655 said:
Hello,

Pleased to meet you and find a kindred spirit.

Sad to say, not many of us Martians around. As for possible compatible colleagues, you either play their games or be rudely ostracized.

ricksfolly

I frequently bring up subjects or ideas that make sense, but are not found in books. Instead of open debate, all I get is derisive remarks, or prove it, show me your documentation. Naturally I can't because there is none, and that's usually the end of the thread.

I can't really find fault with their negative reactions because they can't relate with them, but I continue to put them out there in the hope that I can find someone with an open mind, or any kind of constructive feedback.

As an 85 year old man, my worst fear is when I die, my memory will die with me, and all my ideas will NEVER be known.

Judging what you've written, I see that you're somewhat of a pariah yourself, that some of your ideas are also out of the established conventional zone, so why don't we exchange our ideas and see what happens. I'll start first...

People are stimulus response entities idling motors waiting for someone or something to put them in gear.

Thoughts and speech are interchangeable, word for word.

There is no analytical brain, only a lifetime memory of what you did, when you did it, whether it worked or not, whether you liked it or not, whether your parents or peers liked it or not, if there was pain, if you were physically able to do it... as you can see this is a work in progress.

Scientists mostly only know visual effect, rarely the cause, because most cause cannot be seen, only detected with limited technology that will never replace their eyes or touch.

Ok, now make your list and we'll have meaningful discussions.

ricksfolly

ricksfolly;bt671 said:
I frequently bring up subjects or ideas that make sense, but are not found in books...
ricksfolly
I hope you have children or grandchildren who are interested in your idea’s.

If you’re saying that people are ‘empty vessels’ that naturally need to learn or process information, I couldn’t agree more. Obviously, our stimulus today leaves much to be desired, we’re in the wrong gear. You and I shouldn’t be pariah’s. I also think we ‘philosophize’ tangible and usable information as an excuse to avoid the work. As you can tell, I think all of this was very carefully orchestrated by people who understand EXACTLY what we’re talking about…

I wish often that ‘abused’ words didn’t get in the way of pure thought. The catch is, the people need to be informed to understand the abuse of words… Pure thought exchange is impossible right now – even ‘different’ idea’s are shunned…

Your theory on the ‘analytical brain’ sounds familiar, but I can’t place it. I’ve read stuff very similar anyway, and I can’t see any other way to look at it. I thought it was fairly mainstream…

I have some blog entries ‘roughed’ that touch on the science and technology aspect. I’ve basically only scratched the surface so far. I’ll explore even ‘crazier’ things in the future… PM me, if you like...

As far as your ‘work in progress’ goes: I think people are too concerned with ‘destinations’, having all the answers and ‘labels’ beforehand. I believe very much that we are always ‘works in progress’, nobody should have to apologize for it…

You also gave me a perfect segue to hint of my upcoming ‘Well Intentioned Response Keynotes’. Still deciding where or how to incorporate them…

Salut, and

Peace

Back
Top Bottom