• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

Bronson

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home - Telegraph

The president has therefore had to downsize to a $7.6 million, 5,000-square foot retreat on nine acres which is owned by a businessman friend from Chicago. It includes a basketball court.

The Martha's Vineyard Times newspaper warned residents to expect "extraordinary and lengthy up-island detours". Local officials also emailed residents, saying: "Anyone aggrieved by this closing should email or call the White House."

He flaunts our wealth as he p*sses it away on extravagance

#smh @ anyone who supports this clown pretending to be our President

Re: What Sequester? First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

At least our republican presidents went to their own ranch, not spending so much of the tax payer dollars.

At least our republican presidents went to their own ranch, not spending so much of the tax payer dollars.

Considering the amount of time the last president spent on vacation... this is nothing.

But got to love the ultra biased partisan US media and American right on this subject, making it sound like they air lifted the dog and not that the dog came along for the ride with the staff... pathetic.

Considering the amount of time the last president spent on vacation... this is nothing.

But got to love the ultra biased partisan US media and American right on this subject, making it sound like they air lifted the dog and not that the dog came along for the ride with the staff... pathetic.

LOL...

O-O-I-C-U-8 that 1-2....

Do you mean the time the White House was being renovated, so he worked from his ranch, Camp David, and traveled between places as he worked?

When Nixon resigned he hired his own security and sent his Secret Service detail to the unemployment line.

Funny,when Republican Presidents took a vacation, Nixon had his house in San Clemente, Ford had Palm Springs, Reagan had his ranch near Santa Barbara, G.H Bush owned a large home where all the rich people live and G.W. Bush had his ranch in Texas.

Clinton during his entire adult life never owned a home until after his last term as President.
I hear that the Sheriff had to evict Clinton from the Arkansas Governor's mansion because he didn't have a home to go too after being Governor.

Another thing I noticed about Republican Presidents compared to Democrat Presidents. Democrats when they come to the Left Coast and come to La La Land to pick up cash from the liberal elite, they always have Air Force One land at LAX screwing up thousands of travelers schedules and disrupting millions of people lives with closed roads, business losing millions of dollars because the roads are closed, etc. And if Obama is on the West Side and you live on the West Side you have to show ID to get to your house. But you don't have to show ID to vote.

Whereas Republicans being Cn'C always used military airfields when they came to L.A.

Nixon always used El Toro MCAS.
Ford, Reagan, both Bush's always used March AFB.
No commercial flights delayed, no streets closed, nobody lives interrupted.
And you never had to show ID to get home if a Republican was in town.

This is worth watching. Jump to 0:27:28 to see about this vacation lie. Give it till 0:29:13.

LOL...

O-O-I-C-U-8 that 1-2....

Do you mean the time the White House was being renovated, so he worked from his ranch, Camp David, and traveled between places as he worked?

Have no idea what you are babbling about.

Have no idea what you are babbling about.
Why doesn't that surprise me?

Translation...

Oh Oh... I see you ate that one too.... meaning liberal media propaganda lie.

O = Oh
O = Oh
I = I
C = see

etc...

Why doesn't that surprise me?

Translation...

Oh Oh... I see you ate that one too.... meaning liberal media propaganda lie.

O = Oh
O = Oh
I = I
C = see

etc...

What are you talking about? Is there a major renovation going on right now or is it a renovation from a previous President. You do realize there have been a number of renovations right?

What are you talking about? Is there a major renovation going on right now or is it a renovation from a previous President. You do realize there have been a number of renovations right?

Just watch that segment of the video I linked. 0:27:28 to 0:29:13.

First of all, The Telegraph is not US media [ a hint might be that they were converting the money spent from dollars to pounds sterling ] ... and do you have a source(s?) on the dog going along with the staff? I see nothing in this article so describing. Thanks.

someone has to carry a selection of presidential basketballs

Does this not outrage anyone else? Someone to carry the presidential basketballs? Is he too good to carry his own balls?!

First of all, The Telegraph is not US media [ a hint might be that they were converting the money spent from dollars to pounds sterling ] ... and do you have a source(s?) on the dog going along with the staff? I see nothing in this article so describing. Thanks.

The Telegraph is a right wing newspaper with heavy links to the British and American Conservatives.

When is Congress gonna stop spending tax payer money on this kinda crap?

I'm sorry, but sometimes you just got to call something stupid when it is stupid. This is stupid that the president had to get his dog airlifted to the vacation. Yes, I know Bush wasted money too, but stupid is still stupid. This is stupid.

Never. Because if they closed the door now, the next time "their guy" became President, those perks wouldn't be there.

Never. Because if they closed the door now, the next time "their guy" became President, those perks wouldn't be there.

Exactly. Same reason I don't think Reid would ever invoke the "nuclear option" with Filibusters. Because when they become the minority, they don't want their side shut out.

Congress is too busy spending our money on themselves.

Read about Bush's working vacations on his ranch. There was full staff with almost round the clock work going on.

In other words, linked to the truth tellers, got ya.

Hell no, it means that the paper has an agenda and is using massive spin. Seriously, you really expect that Obama has ordered that his ****ing dog be transported to his vacation home and that some of is staff were allowed to tag along?

Read about Bush's working vacations on his ranch. There was full staff with almost round the clock work going on.

Of course there was.. all transported to there from Washington. How is that any different than when Obama takes a vacation? At least Obama has had far far far less vacations than Bush. Chances are White House staff are paid more when they are away from the White House..

The Telegraph is a right wing newspaper with heavy links to the British and American Conservatives.

Are you trying to claim the story isn't true?

Obama's dog wasn't airlifted to his lavish multi million dollar posh vacation?

Meanwhile he's closing the WH doors to little children and claiming Sequester poverty. He's cutting Veteran's benefits and claiming sequester cuts. A sequester that was HIS idea. Obama supporters disgust me with their sycophantic idol worship. Anyone who criticizes their messiah is labeled "right wing. Old. White. Christian" or whatever other horrible monster in the closet The Left comes up with to brainwash the Honey Boo Boo masses. The extent to which these people go to defend Obama boggles the mind. Not even the IRS being used like The Gestapo will snap these people out of it.

Now bow your heads and repeat after me

Barack O .. Barack Obama, thank you for doing everything and all the kind stuff. Thank you for all the stuff that you helped us with. Thank you for taking the courage and responsibility for everything you have done for us and God has gave you special powers. And you ... and you are going to handle it wit just fine and you are good Barack Obama and you are great and when you get older you will be able to do great things. Love (insert your name here). Barack Obama!

Prayer for President Barack Obama - YouTube

Of course there was.. all transported to there from Washington. How is that any different than when Obama takes a vacation? At least Obama has had far far far less vacations than Bush. Chances are White House staff are paid more when they are away from the White House..
Bush owns his ranch, Obama stays at rentals that WE pay for.
You wanna pay for me to go the Keys at end of summer?

Back
Top Bottom