• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Firing squads

I don't know. I think a bullet to the head is actually more appealing than lethal injection. I think I would lose my mind if my wife were falsely convicted of murder and endured lethal injection.
I wouldn't lose my mind. I would become the avatar of Lucifer himself before that point, and rebel.

You really do have a rather sick view of government.
They have no incentive to get the right person? You think they really don't care if they execute the wrong person?
Our government is filled willed people who just don't care what happens to others. You see it all the in the so called justice system.

I think the guilty should have done to them, what they did to their victim.

I think the main problem is getting people to volunteer to be executioners at a firing squad.
I doubt it's something you can force someone to do.

There is a history of people that throw the switch do not do well sorting themselves out thereafter.

There is a history of people that throw the switch do not do well sorting themselves out thereafter.

I can well imagine it being a problem.
It's not something anyone does lightly and being the cause of someone's death is always going to have an impact.

Back
Top Bottom